Here come the Hillary e-mails again... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SystemShock

Uh yu ka t'ann
    Reaction score

President Donald Trump's administration is investigating the emails of dozens of current and former senior State Department officials who sent emails to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's private email, The Washington Post reported.

When is it going to end?

38 people cited for violations in Clinton email probe

By MATTHEW LEE and MARY CLARE JALONICK, Associated Press
    1 hr ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — The State Department has completed its internal investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton's use of private email and found violations by 38 people, some of whom may face disciplinary action.

Link:

1 hr ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — The State Department has completed its internal investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton's use of private email and found violations by 38 people, some of whom may face disciplinary action.

Link:

Good. If they violated protocol, broke rules or laws - they should be dealt with accordingly.

1 hr ago

Link:
    Good job!!! Hope they receive the appropriate punishment for sending classified emails outside of the SIPRNET system. Stay vigilant, there may be people out there violating these rules at this very moment!!!!

1 hr ago

Link:
    Hold on that is almost 5 times as many as mueller got in his which hunt. And this is the person that the left wanted to run our country? Crooked Hillary and her gang of 38 thieves.
    Just 38? That's just the ones at the State Dept. Those 38 don't even include her accomplices within the Justice Dept., the FBI and CIA, and the National Security Agency. Stay tuned, more to come.

Last edited:
    Hold on that is almost 5 times as many as mueller got in his which hunt. And this is the person that the left wanted to run our country? Crooked Hillary and her gang of 38 thieves.
    I see you share trump's skills at math.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russia’s role in the 2016 U.S. election has ensnared dozens of people, including several advisers to President Donald Trump and a series of Russian nationals and companies...Mueller has charged 34 people and three companies.

Btw, these 38 thieves you speak of are only accused of sending emails. How many trump appointees have resigned because of broken laws which his DoJ have yet to charge, much less investigate?

I see you share trump's skills at math.

Btw, these 38 thieves you speak of are only accused of sending emails. How many trump appointees have resigned because of broken laws which his DoJ have yet to charge, much less investigate?
    There were 8 associates of trump in the mueller investigation. The others had no association. Don’t play that game.

There were 8 associates of trump in the mueller investigation. The others had no association. Don’t play that game.
    You called it a witch hunt, I pointed out that there were 34+ witches and those 34+ witches did a little more than send an email.

The investigation, launched more than three years ago, determined that those 38 people were "culpable" in 91 cases of sending classified information that ended up in Clinton's personal email, according to a letter sent to Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley this week and released on Friday. The 38 are current and former State Department officials but were not identified.

You called it a witch hunt, I pointed out that there were 34+ witches and those 34+ witches did a little more than send an email.
    That would be “classified” emails and that is a crime. And it’s still almost 5 times the amount of people tied to the mueller investigation of trump.

Yes...

if 5x38=34, then yes.

“Mueller's team has charged eight Americans once affiliated with Trump's campaign or administration, 13 Russian nationals, 12 Russian intelligence officers, three Russian companies, and two other people.”businessinsider

“Mueller's team has charged eight Americans once affiliated with Trump's campaign or administration, 13 Russian nationals, 12 Russian intelligence officers, three Russian companies, and two other people.”businessinsider
    There you go!!!

Why are you quoting Business Insider as a legitimate source in this thread while dismissing them in another?

Why are you quoting Business Insider as a legitimate source in this thread while dismissing them in another?
    It was the first thing that pulled up. Are you disputing the nbrs, I will happily find you other sources. It is a leftest source so they would obviously be telling the truth, right?

do you work for cnn?
    I do not know what you mean by that at all.

So, it is your opinion that the Mueller Report is a failure because it didn't indict enough Americans? You are stuck in this "only eight people connected to trump" while ignoring the fact that 26 others were indicted for numerous felonies. Talk about living in a bubble! No, you are not entitled to you own reality, you live in a world where the Russians did interfere in our presidential election and because of that, those individuals were indicted by Mueller. In addition to those charges, Putin's Russia has received heavy sanctions (although trump did his best not to enforce those sanctions).

So again, NO 5x34 doesn't equal 38.

It was the first thing that pulled up. Are you disputing the nbrs, I will happily find you other sources. It is a leftest source so they would obviously be telling the truth, right?

Without reading the article and confirming it myself, I don't have a problem saying that even if the numbers aren't exact, they are close enough for this conversation. All I am doing is pointing out your hypocrisy. If you trust Business Insider to report accurately provide the facts in this instance, why do you not trust them with the facts in the other thread?

I do not know what you mean by that at all.

So, it is your opinion that the Mueller Report is a failure because it didn't indict enough Americans? You are stuck in this "only eight people connected to trump" while ignoring the fact that 26 others were indicted for numerous felonies. Talk about living in a bubble! No, you are not entitled to you own reality, you live in a world where the Russians did interfere in our presidential election and because of that, those individuals were indicted by Mueller. In addition to those charges, Putin's Russia has received heavy sanctions (although trump did his best not to enforce those sanctions).

So again, NO 5x34 doesn't equal 38.
    Please show me the people tied to trump outside of the 8. I can surely do the same for the 38 in Hillary’s case.

Without reading the article and confirming it myself, I don't have a problem saying that even if the numbers aren't exact, they are close enough for this conversation. All I am doing is pointing out your hypocrisy. If you trust Business Insider to report accurately provide the facts in this instance, why do you not trust them with the facts in the other thread?
    I figured when dealing with people from the left it is easier giving them sources they are familiar with. Why are you being obtuse about this?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom