/* */

Harris VP watch (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Beating a dead horse. How many days will you harp on this?

He did achieve that rank, it wasn’t taken away for cause - the NG says he is allowed to acknowledge he held that rank, he just can’t say he is a retired CSM. But neither you nor Bree can take that away from him. So get out of here with this phony outrage.

You support someone whose father paid a doctor to make up bone spurs so he wouldn’t have to serve.

You’re a complete phony just like Vance and Trump.

Supporting Trump will inevitably turn people into liars and phonies. ETTD

Wow, it seems that Walz’s battalion commander doesn't seem to be a fan of Walz's misleading claims about his rank.

So everyone understands, Walz's battalion commander was his direct supervisor, and the bond between a Lieutenant Colonel battalion commander and his battalion Command Sergeant Major is one of sacred trust (or at least it is supposed to be).

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Colonel (Ret.) John Kolb, Minnesota Army National Guard.

1000005957.jpg

1000005958.jpg

Last edited:
    Wow, it seems that Walz’s battalion commander doesn't seem to be a fan of Walz's misleading claims about his rank.

So everyone understands, Walz's battalion commander was his direct supervisor, and the bond between a Lieutenant Colonel battalion commander and his battalion Command Sergeant Major is one of sacred trust (or at least it is supposed to be).

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Colonel (Ret.) John Kolb, Minnesota Army National Guard.

1000005957.jpg

1000005958.jpg

Damn looks like Kolb won't be voting Harris/Walz

At this point it’s getting comical. How long can he furiously post his dead-horse-beating posts while ignoring the orange elephant in the room?

That's about the only way you can spin that. His battalion commander told us exactly what he thinks of Walz. Pretty damning.

I don't give 2 shirts what his battalion commander says 20 years later.

It's damning to lemmings like you who don't understand much, just rely on others that support your biases. That's really all you do here anyway.

Like I said "oh no....anyway"

Why did you ignore the video in the same post that you replied to that showed Walz's boss stating that Walz knew about the deployment 6 to 7 months before he submitted his retirement papers?

The article by Kinzinger didn't debunk shirt.

Vance: "I've never criticized what Tim Walz did when he was in the military. I criticized his retirement decision and his lying about his own record.”

Who care when he retired? Not a single Dem cares. People retire all the time from the military. Walz had to submit for retirement at least 6mo before his date. So you timeline doesn't even matter. Dude served 24yrs. Only Republicans talking nonsense cause they got nothing else. Walz has more time served than Vance and Trump. You just seem like your on a mission to prove something because you have nothing.

Who care when he retired? Not a single Dem cares. People retire all the time from the military. Walz had to submit for retirement at least 6mo before his date. So you timeline doesn't even matter. Dude served 24yrs. Only Republicans talking nonsense cause they got nothing else. Walz has more time served than Vance and Trump. You just seem like your on a mission to prove something because you have nothing.
    their idol pretended to have bone spurs and they attack Walz over his retirement.. that's just weird to me

Walz brought this on himself. He shouldn't have lied and misled people about his military record & being in combat. The complaints about when he retired comes straight from the people who served alongside him.

Walz brought this on himself. He shouldn't have lied and misled people about his military record & being in combat. The complaints about when he retired comes straight from the people who served alongside him.

How do you feel about Trump's dad paying off a doctor to say Donald has bone spurs?

However per you - actual draft dodging doesn’t matter correct?

How do you feel about Trump's dad paying off a doctor to say Donald has bone spurs?
    that's different.. a guy who served his country honorable for 24 years isc worse than a guy who was a coward..

but honestly, i don't blame Trump for faking bone spurs to get out of war. i have zero judgement on anyone who does what every necessary to avoid it. but where the judgement comes in it's when you do that but criticize people like Walz and many other on their service, that's where his cowardice comes in. he's not a coward for avoiding service, he's a coward for attacking those who did serve.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom