Harris VP watch (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Something I’m noticing, compared to past observations, is that Xitter narratives aren’t permeating other spaces I participate in like they used to. My Facebook connections lean heavily conservative but outside of three or so hardcore kool-aid MAGA cultists, none of them are criticizing Walz’s service. The shooting at the Trump rally, under strange circumstances, captured little attention. Matt Walsh even noted that in a screencap of a tweet I saw; it’s as if a lot of people just don’t care.

I wonder if Musk’s deliberate efforts to create a right wing misinformation platform have backfired, as it’s driven people away who used to engage, and spread, this information to a wider variety of other places?

MAGA seems increasingly out of touch with the rest of society.
    Cults always become self-isolating, even if they don't intend to.

Yeah it's ridiculous for Trump to claim he took a bullet when he was....hit by a bullet. I know the Blue Anons desperately wanted it to not be true and some on the left wished the shooter didn't miss.
    No such thing as Blue Anon. There is, however, such a thing as Qanon and many Republicans have sprinted down that demented rabbit hole.

As for taking a bullet? We can parse language all day. Yes, he was hit by a bullet, nicked on his ear. If it had fully struck his ear there would have been no ear left. But, yes, he was nicked by a bullet. His “took a bullet” phrasing is to show what a man he is when he knows he is a coward and a bully. But you keep worshipping your failed false god.

Cults always become self-isolating, even if they don't intend to.

Aren't that MAGAts going after Walz and his German ancestry? Like they don't know Donald is only a second-generation American himself. Also like they're unaware that Germans are the most populous immigrants by a pretty fair margin. THEY are the ones telling YOU to go back where you came from, you Anglo twits.

Aren't that MAGAts going after Walz and his German ancestry? Like they don't know Donald is only a second-generation American himself. Also like they're unaware that Germans are the most populous immigrants by a pretty fair margin. THEY are the ones telling YOU to go back where you came from, you Anglo twits.
    They probably think Trump's ancestors landed at Plymouth Rock.

Good Op-Ed on Walz’ service and refutes commons lies.
    From Fox News...?

latest

Good Op-Ed on Walz’ service and refutes commons lies.
    Tim Walz served his country honorably for 24 years. JD Vance, Trump need to respect that. He earned it

I agree that he served his country honorably for 24 years and he deserves respect and admiration for that. That 24 years of service has nothing to do with the controversy surrounding him.

First Lie: Gov. Walz quickly exited the military after learning he was going to deploy, thereby leaving his men out to dry.

Truth: Gov. Walz put in his paperwork for retirement before his unit received alert orders for deployment. In fact, he served for four years AFTER 9/11 and two years after the Iraq War began. He did not leave at the first sign of combat. He stayed well past when he could have retired at 20 years.

I don't remember anyone saying he left quickly. That's simply a strawman from Kinzinger to knock down.

Tim Walz's former Command Sergeant Major Doug Julin definitively lays out the case of Walz abandoning his unit with knowledge of deployment in Nov of 2004, 6-7 months before he put in his retirement request. Along the way Walz assured Julin that he was going forward with the battalion/deployment. Then Walz went 2 levels above Julin (his chain of command) to put in retirement as his unit was getting ready to deploy.

Lie: Gov. Walz never made Command Sergeant Major.

Truth: He served as a CSM, and after retiring, was only reduced because he had not completed his professional military education and hadn’t served in that rank long enough to retire in it. To retire at a rank, you must have held it for several years. I retired as a Lt Colonel; had I retired before being an LTC for several years, I would have reverted to the previous rank of Major. There is no dishonor in this; it happens all the time. I would still hold the title of LTC.

Strawman #2 by Kinzinger. Nobody has claimed that he was never a Command Sergeant Major.

Walz has said multiple times that he was a retired Command Sergeant Major and that's not true. He was a Command Sergeant Major, but he retired as a Master Sergeant because he didn't fulfill all the requirements to be a Command Sergeant Major.

The Harris Campaign website previously listed him as a retired Command Sergeant Major, but they had to change it once this came out.

Harris' campaign has referred to Walz as a “retired Command Sergeant Major,” one of the top ranks for an enlisted soldier. He did in fact achieve that rank, but personnel files show he was reduced in rank months after retiring. That left him as a master sergeant for benefits purposes.

Minnesota National Guard officials have said that Walz retired before completing coursework at the U.S. Army Sergeants Major Academy, along with other requirements associated with his promotion.

Kinzinger didn't debunk anything. He didn't even address the specific issues because he can't defend it.

It makes sense that they would get Kinzinger to try to handle this considering all the propaganda the January 6th committee produced.

Good points about the MAP favorite Filipkowski. He's a fraud who supported another fraud in Rebekah Jones. He's basically another Rupar.

Paid regime propagandist. No one really takes him seriously.

He's blocked you because he knows he's overmatched on subject matter expertise so you will continually blast holes in whatever disinformation he posts on this topic.

did it? or was it glass?
    was it his earlobe or the top?
    he doesn't even know .
    That’s the weirdest thing to me - is Trump that senile that he forgot the names for parts of the ear? He kept saying it grazed his earlobe while touching the top of his ear. It’s pretty bad when you don’t know where your earlobe is.

Holder must have been asleep at the wheel during his vetting of the VP candidates because how does he miss something like Walz's comments about his service?

There are plenty of other things to criticize Walz about as well.
    This is a stupid statement. There’s nothing here that isn’t almost 20 years old. He’s been elected a whole lot of times since then. I know your talking points want this to be a big deal - it’s just not.

Your hypocrisy is just screamingly loud. Your candidate lied to dodge the draft repeatedly, yet you don’t think that is disqualifying AT ALL. And you want to parse words, and pick apart timelines, and just in general be a complete arse about a guy who served 24 YEARS. And you never served a day.

Get the fork out of here with this bull shirt.

This ain't going away no matter now much the Democrats pray it does.

Let it run through the cycle. I don’t think most people will care the way you and the Xitter trolls are hoping. It’s not as if a draft dodger at the top of the republican ticket, who has repeatedly disparaged military service, gives that side any high ground.

Good points about the MAP favorite Filipkowski. He's a fraud who supported another fraud in Rebekah Jones. He's basically another Rupar.

Paid regime propagandist. No one really takes him seriously.

He's blocked you because he knows he's overmatched on subject matter expertise so you will continually blast holes in whatever disinformation he posts on this topic.

meh. He's a weekend warrior, if he was Regular Army then maybe I would care more about any of this. meh.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom