Harris VP watch (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you suggesting that if Walz said he ‘took a bullet’ and turned out he had the same injury as Trump you wouldn’t be hopping mad about it?
Why would I be? That would be an accurate statement as opposed to Walz lying and misleading people about his military record.

I know you want it so bad to be able to say Trump was never hit by a bullet. It's probably eating you up inside for anyone to see Trump as a victim in regards to his assassination attempt.

Yeah it's ridiculous for Trump to claim he took a bullet when he was....hit by a bullet. I know the Blue Anons desperately wanted it to not be true and some on the left wished the shooter didn't miss.
It's a statement the embellishes what happened. A rhetorical spin that is exaggerating and misleading by your standards.

Exactly. You have zero ability to criticize anyone who served.

So at this point you are simply an agent for disinformation.
We have veterans and his commander saying it's true.

We also had Harris change the description of Walz's rank on their campaign website which shows the criticism was accurate.

We also had the Harris campaign admit Walz "mispoke"(lied) about firing weapons in combat.

So tell me how those things are disinformation.

Holder must have been asleep at the wheel during his vetting of the VP candidates because how does he miss something like Walz's comments about his service?

There are plenty of other things to criticize Walz about as well.

I know you want it so bad to be able to say Trump was never hit by a bullet. It's probably eating you up inside for anyone to see Trump as a victim in regards to his assassination attempt.
I'm sorry if it hurts Trump's feelings that we won't properly see him as a victim, since that's his preferred identity. It must eat you up inside that everyone outside the cult has moved on and refuses to recognize his victim and/or hero status.

We have veterans and his commander saying it's true.

We also had Harris change the description of Walz's rank on their campaign website which shows the criticism was accurate.

We also had the Harris campaign admit Walz "mispoke"(lied) about firing weapons in combat.

So tell me how those things are disinformation.

You have ONE veteran saying it. You have been shown multiple National Guard comments that disprove the accounts you post.
So what if he said he fired a weapon in combat. Who cares? He didn't say he fired a weapon on combat that saved the lives of his men or some other valiant effort.

Again you have earned ZERO ability to criticize ANYONE who served, much less a man who gave 24 years to serve the US.

Done with you on this subject. If you continue to blabber about servicemen and women, that's your choice. Your lack of respect towards service is astounding and quite sad.

Does that give you the right to criticize Walz but not people who haven't served?
It means someone like you doesn't have the standing to pretend how veterans should feel.

And if your criticism of Walz is based on your accusations of lying or misleading, why aren't you ever calling out the constant lies and misleading garbage Trump spews?

You have ONE veteran saying it. You have been shown multiple National Guard comments that disprove the accounts you post.
So what if he said he fired a weapon in combat. Who cares? He didn't say he fired a weapon on combat that saved the lives of his men or some other valiant effort.

Again you have earned ZERO ability to criticize ANYONE who served, much less a man who gave 24 years to serve the US.

Done with you on this subject. If you continue to blabber about servicemen and women, that's your choice. Your lack of respect towards service is astounding and quite sad.

The attacks on Walz are going to fall flat, especially coming from a weirdo, desk jockey, cryptobro, unprincipled opportunist who served four years and didn’t re-up. In contrast, Walz has a decades long resume of public service and is immensely likeable and relatable. MAGA operates in a Xitter bubble and is rapidly losing the plot.

The attacks on Walz are going to fall flat, especially coming from a weirdo, desk jockey, cryptobro, unprincipled opportunist who served four years and didn’t re-up. In contrast, Walz has a decades long resume of public service and is immensely likeable and relatable. MAGA operates in a Xitter bubble and is rapidly losing the plot.

It's all they got. And it's disgusting

I'm sorry if it hurts Trump's feelings that we won't properly see him as a victim, since that's his preferred identity. It must eat you up inside that everyone outside the cult has moved on and refuses to recognize his victim and/or hero status.
Yep my post described your thoughts on Trump as well. Hitler should never have any sympathy amrite?

Wrong again. There are multiple veterans saying it including people that served with him.

I could care less if he was in combat or fired a weapon in war, but if you lie and claim you did and you are running for VP you should expect to be called out about it.

Do you think Walz's statements about his military record are off limits to criticism because he served in the military?

I showed you that the Harris website has to change the description of his rank and they put out a statement that Walz mispoke(lied) about firing a weapon I'm combat. That shows it's not misinformation like you previously claimed.

Why would I be? That would be an accurate statement as opposed to Walz lying and misleading people about his military record.
Either you’re a fool or you think we are

Literally my first words
Was he grazed by a bullet? Yes

By a bullet that was meant to kill him? Yes

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
Top Bottom