Harris VP watch (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

The attacks on Walz are going to fall flat, especially coming from a weirdo, desk jockey, cryptobro, unprincipled opportunist who served four years and didn’t re-up. In contrast, Walz has a decades long resume of public service and is immensely likeable and relatable. MAGA operates in a Xitter bubble and is rapidly losing the plot.
    I seriously doubt anyone will be lecturing you on you criticizing Vance’s military record.

It's funny how you thought needed to throw as many adjectives in about Vance.

Vance served in a combat zone. Walz was supposed to and abandoned his fellow troops.

It's all they got. And it's disgusting
    But claiming Trump was a Russian agent, traitor, Hitler, etc was fine right? The Democrats have been smearing Trump for years, but now want to get mad when Walz's own misleading statements are talked about? Give me a break

But claiming Trump was a Russian agent, traitor, Hitler, etc was fine right? The Democrats have been smearing Trump for years, but now want to get mad when Walz's own misleading statements are talked about? Give me a break
    What are your thoughts on Trump making up a story about almost crashing in a helicopter with Willie Brown? Outright lie or simply evidence of severe mental decline?

Something I’m noticing, compared to past observations, is that Xitter narratives aren’t permeating other spaces I participate in like they used to. My Facebook connections lean heavily conservative but outside of three or so hardcore kool-aid MAGA cultists, none of them are criticizing Walz’s service. The shooting at the Trump rally, under strange circumstances, captured little attention. Matt Walsh even noted that in a screencap of a tweet I saw; it’s as if a lot of people just don’t care.

I wonder if Musk’s deliberate efforts to create a right wing misinformation platform have backfired, as it’s driven people away who used to engage, and spread, this information to a wider variety of other places?

MAGA seems increasingly out of touch with the rest of society.

What are your thoughts on Trump making up a story about almost crashing in a helicopter with Willie Brown? Outright lie or simply evidence of severe mental decline?
    He remembered the wrong person. Nobody has ever done that before especially Biden. Yawn

Wrong again. There are multiple veterans saying it including people that served with him.

I could care less if he was in combat or fired a weapon in war, but if you lie and claim you did and you are running for VP you should expect to be called out about it.

Do you think Walz's statements about his military record are off limits to criticism because he served in the military?

I showed you that the Harris website has to change the description of his rank and they put out a statement that Walz mispoke(lied) about firing a weapon I'm combat. That shows it's not misinformation like you previously claimed.

Criticism and spending almost a full week on it are two different things.

And you know it. But you have your marching orders so keep on keeping on.

Need me to call a whaaambulance?

Trump is a con man and you have been conned. Live with it.

He remembered the wrong person. Nobody has ever done that before especially Biden. Yawn

Yeah, he forgot who he was with in what we are supposed to believe was some kind of near death experience.

Not that it really matters because I think a growing number of people are tired of Trump and either assume he’s always either lying or so cognitively declined he doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

So severe mental decline. Got a white guy confused with a black guy, and imagined a near crash that never happened. Don't you have concerns about his mental fitness?

Yeah, he forgot who he was with in what we are supposed to believe was some kind of near death experience.

Not that it really matters because I think a growing number of people are tired of Trump and either assume he’s always either lying or so cognitively declined he doesn’t know what he’s talking about.
    Forgive me for ignoring criticisms about Trump's age and mental state from the people who were running a corpse while telling us he was fine the entire time.

I think it's pretty safe to say it's a combination of the two. During his "press conference," it seemed pretty clear he had no idea who Josh Shapiro is.

So severe mental decline. Got a white guy confused with a black guy, and imagined a near crash that never happened. Don't you have concerns about his mental fitness?
    Forgive me for ignoring criticisms about Trump's age and mental state from the people who were running a corpse while telling us he was fine the entire time.

Who did he have this detailed conversation about Harris with? You know, the person that shared many, many bad things about her to him!

I think it's pretty safe to say it's a combination of the two. During his "press conference," it seemed pretty clear he had no idea who Josh Shapiro is.

It absolutely is.

Trump hasn’t been a very stable genius since descending down the escalator to the political spotlight.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom