Harris VP watch (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

This is exactly what MAGA is saying to veterans. And they follow a draft-dodger who badmouths veterans every chance he gets.

Thank you for your service. [But if you dare run as a Democrat we’ll try to destroy you - even as we worship a narcissistic reality TV “star” who never served anyone or anything but himself - but he triggers the libs and that’s what we really value - not your so-called service.]

So sincerely- thank you for your service.

This is nothing but “swift-boating” and the man who did it to John Kerry just happens to be one of Trump’s “handlers” for the campaign. Malcom Nance explains the term (emphasis mine):

“DEFINITION: “Swiftboats” were small high speed armed River boats used in the Vietnam War to patrol areas along the marshes and in the mountains on the river.

Senator John Kerry was a veteran who won medals for heroism and the purple heart three times in Vietnam and commanded these boats. When he ran against George W. Bush, Chris Civita gathered right wing veterans from the swiftboat community to smear Kerry. The vets repeatedly lied on TV and said he didn’t earn any of the medals he had, that he was not brave, a coward, and that he was a disgrace.

All of this was false. In doing so the word “swift boating” came to mean veterans that will disgrace themselves and their own community for political purposes. The swiftboat community has never recovered any sense of honor from what they did.

Tldr; scumbag veterans that attack other honorable veterans.”
If I remember right the swift boat debacle is what led to candidates having to say “I’m so and so and I support this message” at the end of ads

We wouldn't be having this debate if Walz didn't mislead people into believing that he was in combat or that he served in Afghanistan.
Haha that's just you believing fake info again. try better sources for once. I mean I know you live JD but still. a paper pusher is your source? 9I love how you find a rumor and run with it like its a fact proven over and over again. stop listening to General bone spurs.

Jesse Ventura just ripped Vance a few new ones because of the Walz attacks on CNN while endorsing the Harris/Walz ticket.
I look forward to seeing that clip once it's out.

Which is the better get Jesse Ventura or Hulk Hogan? Should someone set up a cage match?

Here he is lying about being a retired Command Sergeant Major. He retired as a Master Sergeant. Why did he think he needed to mislead people about his record?

Dude, your ignorance on this matter is causing you believe incredibly stupid crap! Here's a tweet from another ignoramus that included his NRB Form 22 Separation Record. PAY ATTENTION TO HIS PAY GRADE.
E-9

GUa4KpjXkAAoSAP

We wouldn’t be having this conversation if you and other MAGAs had a shred of integrity. But you don’t and here we are.

You are parsing words and smearing a 24-year veteran while you support a draft dodger who said military personnel who were killed in action were “suckers and losers” and also said he didn’t want to see any amputee vets at “his” parade because “nobody wants to see that”.

But do go on about this. It tells us everything about you.
It's so pathetic. Walz served honorably, so they can try to nick-pick, but it only highlights their flaws. Their guy just claimed that he almost lost his life landing in a helicopter with Willie Brown. Apparently it was Ron Brown, and the helicopter wasn't in danger. Talk about stretching the truth. Trump stretches everything to the point of breaking. Trump has the integrity of a rat, and that's an insult to rats. I wouldn't trust Trump with anything, much less the country, while I think Walz is quite trustworthy.

Last edited:
It's so pathetic. Walz served honorably, so they can try to nick-pick, but it only highlights their flaws. Their guy just claimed that he almost lost his life landing in a helicopter with Willie Brown. Apparently it was Ron Brown, and the helicopter wasn't in danger. Talk about stretching the truth. Trump stretches everything to the point of breaking. Trump has the integrity of a rat, and that's an insult to rats. I wouldn't trust Trump with anything, much less the country, while I think Walz is quite trustworthy.
Trump has the integrity of a house of cards.

Yeah. It’s like a guy claiming “I took a bullet” when his ear barely got grazed. Stolen valor!!
Yeah it's ridiculous for Trump to claim he took a bullet when he was....hit by a bullet. I know the Blue Anons desperately wanted it to not be true and some on the left wished the shooter didn't miss.

Yeah it's ridiculous for Trump to claim he took a bullet when he was....hit by a bullet. I know the Blue Anons desperately wanted it to not be true and some on the left wished the shooter didn't miss.
Was he grazed by a bullet? Yes

By a bullet that was meant to kill him? Yes

But I don’t associate the phrase ‘I took a bullet’ with a wound that just needs some neosporin and a band aid

So this guy is butt hurt because Walz allegedly went over his head.

Bottom line is he was entitled to retire unless he got stop- lossed.

This whole attack is an insinuation of cowardice, which is rich coming from the worshippers of the draft dodger who thinks people who served are “suckers.”

And of COURSE the most vocal critics are people who never served. I wonder if SFL ever did.
Swing and a miss on your spin attempt. This was Walz's superior who said Walz assured him he was going with them while they were planning and organizing for deployment.

No I haven't served in the military. Have you?

On another note it's laughable that the party who claimed Trump was a Russia agent, a traitor, under control of Putin, (that narrative was literally created by Hillary’s people),is the next Hitler etc is now complaining about highlighting Walz lies and misleading statements about his military service.

For the people who are saying this isn't true because of what the Minnesota National Guard has said, why would Harris change the description of Walz if this isn't true?

Kamala Harris’ presidential campaign updated its online biography of running mate Tim Walz’s military service amid Republican efforts to question his record in the Army National Guard.

On its website, the Harris campaign axed a reference to Walz as a “retired command sergeant major” and now says that he once served at the command sergeant major rank — a small change that nonetheless reflects his true rank at retirement from the Army National Guard. Walz, the governor of Minnesota, served for 24 years in the National Guard before retiring in 2005 from the military to run for the U.S. House, where he became the most senior enlisted soldier to serve in Congress.

Translation: Walz lied:

Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz "misspoke" in a 2018 video circulated by the Harris campaign earlier this week that included the vice presidential candidate talking about his handling of weapons "in war," a campaign spokesperson said Friday.

The clarification comes after Republicans, led by veteran and vice presidential candidate JD Vance, have attacked Walz over his military record.

“Governor Walz would never insult or undermine any American’s service to this country — in fact, he thanks Senator Vance for putting his life on the line for our country. It’s the American way," the Harris campaign spokesperson said in a statement.

"In making the case for why weapons of war should never be on our streets or in our classrooms, the Governor misspoke. He did handle weapons of war and believes strongly that only military members trained to carry those deadly weapons should have access to them, unlike Donald Trump and JD Vance who prioritize the gun lobby over our children,” the spokesperson added.

The video clip of Walz's previous remarks shows him discussing gun control and referring to his own military background. “We can make sure that those weapons of war, that I carried in war, is the only place where those weapons are at,” Walz says in the clip posted by Harris’ campaign on Tuesday.

Walz's 24 years in the military included serving overseas and supporting forward units, but he was not deployed to a combat zone.

did it? or was it glass?
was it his earlobe or the top?
he doesn't even know .
We know he was hit by the bullet despite Wray lying at the hearing the previous day before this article.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Nearly two weeks after Donald Trump’s near assassination, the FBI confirmed Friday that it was indeed a bullet that struck the former president’s ear, moving to clear up conflicting accounts about what caused the former president’s injuries after a gunman opened fire at a Pennsylvania rally.

“What struck former President Trump in the ear was a bullet, whether whole or fragmented into smaller pieces, fired from the deceased subject’s rifle,” the agency said in a statement.

The one-sentence statement from the FBI marked the most definitive law enforcement account of Trump’s injuries and followed ambiguous comments earlier in the week from Director Christopher Wray that appeared to cast doubt on whether Trump had actually been hit by a bullet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
Top Bottom