/* */

Harris VP watch (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Quit using straw men. What I find so frustrating from you, and what I call spamming, is when you post the same tweets several days or times. Plus when you get debunked for posting tweets that are lies, you don’t acknowledge or take them down. You just move on to more lies.

For example - you posted a tweet that said Biden wasn’t vetting 7,000 immigrants per an EO. Someone had to ask you for the order, which you then linked. Problem is - the order clearly says these are non-immigrant visa applicants. Meaning your entire tweet was a lie. It was pointed out to you by a couple people, and just … silence. A person having an honest discussion would have said - oh, my bad, I guess I should have read the order before I posted that tweet.

But you do not do that. Nor do you acknowledge other valid points that have been brought up, like ever.

You just push MAGA talking points with a gish galloping style. If you could learn to read your sources critically, you could contribute a fresh perspective here. But it’s obvious you have zero interest in that. You use completely biased sources without using critical reasoning.

You have lost the plot. Clearly.
    because they really don't give two shirts about veterns. they only care about the perception that they care about veterns..

Quit using straw men. What I find so frustrating from you, and what I call spamming, is when you post the same tweets several days or times. Plus when you get debunked for posting tweets that are lies, you don’t acknowledge or take them down. You just move on to more lies.
    There is a reason why I don't respond to you anymore. You never acknowledge when you are wrong, but you love to lecture me about it.

I literally showed you your old posts where you said Trump was a Russian agent and that you believed the pee tape. Both things you said you never said before and after I showed you the posts where you said exactly that.

I posted the same thing a few times in response to someone, but most of the time I'm posting different posts about the same subject.

You are like the equivalent of a Democrat strategist on a message board. You never admit when you are wrong, you deny everything no matter the evidence, you cheerlead for politicians like nobody else does here(so transparent), you lecture people about things you do yourself and you complain about how I post when many others here do the same thing and you don't say a word. You spammed the hell out of your thread according to your definition and nobody said a word.

You know Walz lying his military record is bad and you complain that I'm "spamming" the board by posting different posts about the same subject. It's not beating a dead horse. You are desperate for people not to talk about it, but it's not going away veterans won't like it.
    For example - you posted a tweet that said Biden wasn’t vetting 7,000 immigrants per an EO. Someone had to ask you for the order, which you then linked. Problem is - the order clearly says these are non-immigrant visa applicants. Meaning your entire tweet was a lie. It was pointed out to you by a couple people, and just … silence. A person having an honest discussion would have said - oh, my bad, I guess I should have read the order before I posted that tweet.
    You literally posted the misleading tweet from the Harris campaign that made it seem like the arena for a Trump rally wasn't full but the video was before Trump came on and it was full by the time Trump came on.

Have you apologized about posting that misleading video? No and you never will. I've never seen you admit fault even once here.

Look in the mirror when you lecture me about posting things that aren't true.
    But you do not do that. Nor do you acknowledge other valid points that have been brought up, like ever.
    You have never admitted you were wrong. Glass houses and all.
    You just push MAGA talking points with a gish galloping style. If you could learn to read your sources critically, you could contribute a fresh perspective here. But it’s obvious you have zero interest in that. You use completely biased sources without using critical reasoning.

You have lost the plot. Clearly.
    There you go with your far left ChatGPT talking points. Come up with something else because you look like a robot thinking it's clever.

I will continue to ignore you because you arent a credible person. You still claim Biden is fine cognitively and everyone knows that's not true. Total waste of time. Anyone can feel free to ignore me if you feel the same about me.

Last edited:
    There is a reason why I don't respond to you anymore. You never acknowledge when you are wrong, but you love to lecture me about it.

I literally showed you your old posts where you said Trump was a Russian agent and that you believed the pee tape. Both things you said you never said before and after I showed you the posts where you said exactly that.

I posted the same thing a few times in response to someone, but most of the time I'm posting different posts about the same subject.

You are like the equivalent of a Democrat strategist on a message board. You never admit when you are wrong, you deny everything no matter the evidence, you cheerlead for politicians like nobody else does here(so transparent), you lecture people about things you do yourself and you complain about how I post when many others here do the same thing and you don't say a word. You spammed the hell out of your thread according to your definition and nobody said a word.

You know Walz lying his military record is bad and you complain that I'm "spamming" the board by posting different posts about the same subject. It's not beating a dead horse. You are desperate for people not to talk about it, but it's not going away veterans won't like it.

You literally posted the misleading tweet from the Harris campaign that made it seem like the arena for a Trump rally wasn't full but the video was before Trump came on and it was full by the time Trump came on.

Have you apologized about posting that misleading video? No and you never will. I've never seen you admit fault even once here.

There you go with your far left ChatGPT talking points. Come up with something else because you look like a robot thinking it's clever.

I will continue to ignore you because you arent a credible person. Total waste of time. Anyone can feel free to ignore me if you feel the same about me.
    There you go with your far right ChatGPT talking points.

Trump is hurtling toward a memory care unit and you acknowledge nothing about it. And the media you whine about doesn’t say anything either.

WASHINGTON — Democratic vice presidential candidate Tim Walz is drawing fresh scrutiny for implying in recently unearthed remarks that a brief congressional trip to Afghanistan was a military deployment as part of his National Guard service — after his Republican counterpart, JD Vance, accused him of “stolen valor” for exaggerating his service record.

Walz, Minnesota’s governor since 2019, spoke about his “guilt” that he “came home” when others did not during a commemoration of the 20th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorists attacks — moments before mentioning his time at Afghanistan’s Bagram Air Base, without clarifying he was there as a civilian.

“I had the privilege of serving in this state’s National Guard. And when I left, I had a 2-year-old, and when I came home, I had a 3-year-old. But as I listened to [Gold Star families speak] — the guilt. I came home and my daughter went on, and when you’re 2 and 3, she knew no difference,” said Walz, who deployed to Italy in a support role in 2003 during the war on terror.

"And as our nation changed and as our political systems became more difficult for all of us to understand, I stood one night in the dark of night on the tarmac at Bagram and watched a military ramp ceremony. And if you’ve seen it … you don’t leave the same. And it makes you wonder, what are we doing?”

Walz did not enter the war zone as a National Guard member and controversially retired in May 2005 ahead of a looming deployment to Iraq. He said he left the service to run for Congress in 2006.

WASHINGTON — Democratic vice presidential candidate Tim Walz is drawing fresh scrutiny for implying in recently unearthed remarks that a brief congressional trip to Afghanistan was a military deployment as part of his National Guard service — after his Republican counterpart, JD Vance, accused him of “stolen valor” for exaggerating his service record.

Walz, Minnesota’s governor since 2019, spoke about his “guilt” that he “came home” when others did not during a commemoration of the 20th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorists attacks — moments before mentioning his time at Afghanistan’s Bagram Air Base, without clarifying he was there as a civilian.

“I had the privilege of serving in this state’s National Guard. And when I left, I had a 2-year-old, and when I came home, I had a 3-year-old. But as I listened to [Gold Star families speak] — the guilt. I came home and my daughter went on, and when you’re 2 and 3, she knew no difference,” said Walz, who deployed to Italy in a support role in 2003 during the war on terror.

"And as our nation changed and as our political systems became more difficult for all of us to understand, I stood one night in the dark of night on the tarmac at Bagram and watched a military ramp ceremony. And if you’ve seen it … you don’t leave the same. And it makes you wonder, what are we doing?”

Walz did not enter the war zone as a National Guard member and controversially retired in May 2005 ahead of a looming deployment to Iraq. He said he left the service to run for Congress in 2006.

Not possible to care less.

Drag queen JD Vance is a complete idiot. Why aren’t you complaining about the groomer Vance?

Last edited:

This is quite possibly the stupidest thing you have posted yet. You continue to beat this dead horse.

I will continue to ignore you because you arent a credible person. You still claim Biden is fine cognitively and everyone knows that's not true. Total waste of time. Anyone can feel free to ignore me if you feel the same about me.
    Almost nothing you said above is true. I do encourage you to ignore me, but I will continue to point out your lies whenever I can. It takes a village to counter all of them though.

This is quite possibly the stupidest thing you have posted yet. You continue to beat this dead horse.

Almost nothing you said above is true. I do encourage you to ignore me, but I will continue to point out your lies whenever I can. It takes a village to counter all of them though.

His recent pivot to NY Post articles and TMZ documentary is indicative of how far down the rabbit hole he has fallen.

If I'm trying to suggest...no I'm not trying to suggest that so your claim I was lying was false.

All politicians lie and Trump lies a lot. Do you think the fact that Trump lies a lot somehow shields Walz from criticisms of his lies?

Continue to call Trump or any politicians out for their lies. Considering they all lie and are dishonest, it's funny how you think pointing to Trump's lies somehow negates Walz's lies about his military service.

It's ironic that after you bring up Trump using bone spurs to avoid deployment I mention Clinton and Biden did similar things to avoid deployment and you cut that part out from my post and you ignored it.
    So you accusing Walz of lying has nothing to do with ethical standards. If that’s the case, just say so. Pretending you and the veterans you supposedly know of being offended by “lying” is misleading. The same thing you’re accusing him of.

And before you use the word “ironic,” look up the definition and apply it to your own thoughts before you post. Do that for “hypocrisy “ too.

Last edited:
    Nikon’s analysis of Walz as a political operator. He challenged a senior Democrat for ranking member on the Veteran’s Affairs Committee, beat him, and then when he left Congress arranged it so that guy got the seat back, leading the guy to call the Harris campaign to urge them to select him for VP.

This is a pretty rare quality. Able to oppose someone without engendering hard feelings, in fact while actually increasing loyalty. He also had a good reputation for working across the aisle. Similar to Biden, he never exploited his public service to publicly enrich himself, apparently.

It's absolutely not a dead horse. Walz was announced as the VP pick a few weeks ago. It's laughable that you think anyone will think this is a dead horse. You just want people to stop talking about it. Deal with it and stop whining.
    It's similar to the government saying they want to protect us from misinformation when the government is the biggest source of misinformation.

You claim that you will continue to point out my lies when you are the biggest source of lies, misinformation and Democrats propaganda on this website. It's comical.

I mean look at the batshirt crazy thing you posted. This is exactly the kind of thing you would be lecturing me about posting, but sure you should continue to point out my lies and misinformation 🤣 🤣 🤣

So you accusing Walz of lying has nothing to do with ethical standards. If that’s the case, just say so. Pretending you and the veterans you supposedly know of being offended by “lying” is misleading. The same thing you’re accusing him of.
    Ethical standards for politicians? Huh?

I never said I was offended. No need for the strawman.
    And before you use the word “ironic,” look up the definition and apply it to your own thoughts before you post. Do that for “hypocrisy “ too.
    Not a word from you again after you mentioned bone spurs with Trump and I mentioned Clinton and Biden both did things to avoid the draft. Very transparent.

Ethical standards for politicians? Huh?

I never said I was offended. No need for the strawman.

Not a word from you again after you mentioned bone spurs with Trump and I mentioned Clinton and Biden both did things to avoid the draft. Very transparent.
    And he said their campaigns didn’t disparage other veterans. I’ve never seen you reply about Trump berating McCain. I guess that is fine and ok.

And he said their campaigns didn’t disparage other veterans. I’ve never seen you reply about Trump berating McCain. I guess that is fine and ok.
    Veteran's service should be respected, but their military service doesn't shield them from criticism of misleading and lying about their record(Walz) or supporting every war and the military industrial complex(McCain).

Last edited:
    It's absolutely not a dead horse. Walz was announced as the VP pick a few weeks ago. It's laughable that you think anyone will think this is a dead horse. You just want people to stop talking about it. Deal with it and stop whining.

It's similar to the government saying they want to protect us from misinformation when the government is the biggest source of misinformation.

You claim that you will continue to point out my lies when you are the biggest source of lies, misinformation and Democrats propaganda on this website. It's comical.

I mean look at the batshirt crazy thing you posted. This is exactly the kind of thing you would be lecturing me about posting, but sure you should continue to point out my lies and misinformation 🤣 🤣 🤣

Show me a lie that I have posted. It has to be a disprovable lie, with actual facts not your feelings. Not “disproven” by you listening to liars who tell you what you want to hear, and taking their word for it.

That post is not necessarily untrue, and it is certainly within the realm of possibility. Are you going to disprove it? How will you disprove it? Trump’s abuse of cocaine during the cocaine boom is widely discussed and assumed to be true. This isn’t the only person to suggest that Trump has physical effects affecting his nose and mouth from that abuse. He certainly has some sort of oral device, we saw a video a couple of years ago where it slipped and he immediately started lisping.

What you post are actual lies and disinformation. Like the example most recently, which you never actually admitted was wrong, about immigrants not being interviewed. I cannot begin to catalog all the times you rush in here to post a tweet and once someone reads the source material we find out what your tweet says isn’t true. It happens almost daily.

Veteran's service should be respected, but their military service doesn't shield them from criticism of misleading and lying about their record(Walz) or supporting every war and the military industrial complex(McCain).
    Please stop with peacenik bullschlitz.

Walz didn’t lie. But then you wouldn’t know the difference.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom