Harris VP watch (11 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

The question you asked and how you asked it says a lot about you. Let me remind you in case you forgot the question you asked and how you asked it:

TBF, the Democrats are counting on men and white women to vote for a woman (black, Indian, Jamaican, what have you), can they get that to happen?​
Yeah, that’s the question, and that’s how I asked it. Sometimes a pen is just a pen

Can the Democrats count on men and white women to vote for a (black, Indian, Jamaican, what have you) woman? They couldn’t be bothered to vote for her before, so can they count on them now?

I was asking everyone else why Trump supporters like yourself try so hard to deny your obvious support of Trump. Your actions scream your Trump support a lot louder than your whisper of your denials.
Bless your heart child. Well, I guess I am whatever you say I am.

Yeah, that’s the question, and that’s how I asked it...can the Democrats count on men and white women to vote for a (black, Indian, Jamaican, what have you) woman?
Doubling down on your question is not the flex you think it is. It only reveals more about you. I'm cool with you doing that as much as you want.

TBF, the Democrats are counting on men and white women to vote for a woman (black, Indian, Jamaican, what have you), can they get that to happen?
Democrats are going to vote for her.

So what you’re asking is, are non-Democrats too racist and/or sexist to vote for a non-white woman?

Independents aren’t. Republicans are.

Doubling down on your question is not the flex you think it is. It only reveals more about you. I'm cool with you doing that as much as you want.
So can they count on those groups voting for her this time around (since they couldn’t be bothered to vote for her the last time around)?

To your point, the right is getting just what they want. Biden is out, the black woman is in, etc. etc. This begs the question, are the Democrats getting what they want?

Democrats are going to vote for her.

So what you’re asking is, are non-Democrats too racist and/or sexist to vote for a non-white woman?

Independents aren’t. Republicans are.
That’s the thing about it though, Democrats didn’t want her the last go around (specifically the groups that I mentioned), so what has changed?

(To me this was a risky move, but also difficult one to make. Do they pick Shapiro just to secure PA? (D)s must be very confident that they can still win PA w/o him as VP but it is/was almost too tempting not to pick him *IF* it meant all but guaranteeing PA)
I just read this and this resonates with me. Shapiro would have been the “safe pick” but not the aspirational pick. This takes the wind out of the sails of those who decry the Democrats as “coastal elites”. Walz has a common sense type of populism that cares about normal people, as does Harris. He has the ability to help her throughout the middle of the country and in rural areas. He has a great record with businesses as well, like I said common sense and pragmatic ideals.

I just read this and this resonates with me. Shapiro would have been the “safe pick” but not the aspirational pick. This takes the wind out of the sails of those who decry the Democrats as “coastal elites”. Walz has a common sense type of populism that cares about normal people, as does Harris. He has the ability to help her throughout the middle of the country and in rural areas. He has a great record with businesses as well, like I said common sense and pragmatic ideals.

Is Minnesota the swing state that Harris needed?

She’s the nominee, and Trump is the alternative.
Are you talking about the 2020 primaries?

If so, what's changed is she is the Democratic nominee. The only alternative is... Trump.
Yes, I’m talking about 2020 when she polled worse than I did as my wife’s best suitor.

Those same people that couldn’t show up in 2020 didn’t show up for Hillary in 2016 (when Trump was the alternative). I just find it doubtful that even as bad a nominee Trump is, that folks will show up for Kamala. Feel free to revisit this post when Kamala and Walz win.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
Top Bottom