Guns seized (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lazybones

Reaction score

The police were called on the people who were protecting their property from people who broke into their neighborhood protesting the police. Who needs to repeal the 2nd amendment when you have rogue Da’s to do the work for you.

Because law and order?

You dont get to actively harass protesters with a handgun while issuing threats. Thats illegal in any state and claiming "self defense" is a cop out.

Had she simply stood on her porch like her husband, stoic and in defense, this would be a non issue. She CHOSE to walk toward protesters to antagonize and threaten while pointing a loaded weapon at them.

Choices people make have consequences.

Which is remarkable restraint for him, since he said in a deposition that he's pointed his gun at his own neighbor for cutting through a piece of land that is supposed to be common ground in the community.

The McCloskeys have filed at least two “quiet title” suits asserting squatter’s rights on land they’ve occupied openly and hostilely — their terms — and claimed as their own. In an ongoing suit against Portland Place trustees in 2017, the McCloskeys say they are entitled to a 1,143-square-foot triangle of lawn in front of property that is set aside as common ground in the neighborhood’s indenture.

It was that patch of green protesters saw when they filed through the gate. Mark McCloskey said in an affidavit that he has defended the patch before by pointing a gun at a neighbor who had tried to cut through it.

V
    Do you think it would have ended well for the "poor black man" s wife who was actively pointing her weapon AT individuals in the group?

The husband, from all that ive seen, stood on his patio, in a defensive posture.

His wife, walked out into the yard TOWARD protesters, POINTING her weapon directly at individuals while issuing threats.

If you dont see that as an issue, then im not sure what to tell you.

the issue of protesters who broke down a private gate to trespass? Unfortunately many of you, as well as the DA, don’t seem to have an issue with those laws being broken.

Because law and order?

You dont get to actively harass protesters with a handgun while issuing threats. Thats illegal in any state and claiming "self defense" is a cop out.

Had she simply stood on her porch like her husband, stoic and in defense, this would be a non issue. She CHOSE to walk toward protesters to antagonize and threaten while pointing a loaded weapon at them.

Choices people make have consequences.

again the hypocrisy of the DA. Excuse 1 group of law breakers which cause another individual to do what they feel necessary to defend their property. And they get charges.

I’m not surprised to see all of you moderates only focus on the white individuals of wealth as the evil doers.

no consequences for breaking into a gated community, or trespassing or the other 1000 laws blm protesters have violated.

The guy's entire political contribution history is exclusively to Republicans. He gave $7,400 during the 2016 presidential race, and it was all either to the RNC or a Trump affiliated group. Before that, he gave to Bush/Quayle in 1992 and a Republican candidate for congress as well as the National Republican Congressional Committee in 1996.

Please explain how this is an Obama supporter?

You are selecting parts of his contributions. Where did his money go in 2012?

again the hypocrisy of the DA. Excuse 1 group of law breakers which cause another individual to do what they feel necessary to defend their property. And they get charges.

I’m not surprised to see all of you moderates only focus on the white individuals of wealth as the evil doers.

Ahhh what THEY felt necessary isnt exactly what the LAW views as necessary.

I feel it necessary sometimes to punch idiots in the face. But i refrain, because thats assault. I cant punch an idiot in the face for simply being an idiot. Well, i could, but then can face prosecution.

Point is, just as i stated before, had she stood on her patio alongside her hubby, with her weapon at her side, their weapons would still be home with them.

She CHOSE to walk out TOWARD the protesters and ACTIVELY antagonize/threaten ...on VIDEO.

I dont view them as "evil doers" - i view them as idiots thinking the laws of the land dont apply to them.

You are selecting parts of his contributions. Where did his money go in 2012?

Great question. According to the FEC, the answer is nowhere.

All the while, cops “who should be defunded” are called on to arrest these folks. Yet the city is on pace for over 200 homicides this year. Does the BLM crowd only want “defunding” in the projects?

Ahhh what THEY felt necessary isnt exactly what the LAW views as necessary.

I feel it necessary sometimes to punch idiots in the face. But i refrain, because thats assault. I cant punch an idiot in the face for simply being an idiot. Well, i could, but then can face prosecution.

Point is, just as i stated before, had she stood on her patio alongside her hubby, with her weapon at her side, their weapons would still be home with them.

She CHOSE to walk out TOWARD the protesters and ACTIVELY antagonize/threaten ...on VIDEO.

I dont view them as "evil doers" - i view them as idiots thinking the laws of the land dont apply to them.

Do you apply the same standard to the protesters?

All the while, cops “who should be defunded” are called on to arrest these folks. Yet the city is on pace for over 200 homicides this year. Does the BLM crowd only want “defunding” in the projects?

heck they have defunded the projects for years. Hence one of the reasons theis so much crime

I don't see why you keep bringing up "defund the police" when there is an entire thread dedicated to it, where a lot of really great, nuanced, points were made.

they aint defunded yet are they? so they must do their job.

Were the protesters aiming weapons at the homeowners?

Great question. According to the FEC, the answer is nowhere.

I know how much y’all like snopes

I don't see why you keep bringing up "defund the police" when there is an entire thread dedicated to it, where a lot of really great, nuanced, points were made.

I have read them. That is why I’m trying to understand the use of police in this circumstance.

they aint defunded yet are they? so they must do their job.

Were the protesters aiming weapons at the homeowners?

they ain’t decided yet, what a lazy retort

the protesters broke down a PRIVATE security gate.

Similar protesters burned downed , buildings, historical sites etc.

similar protesters vandalized cars, beat up white people and trashed private property.

I only say similar, because I don’t have a list of names from each of the participants in said protest.

funny how NONE of you recognize this. Yak about partisan glasses

I know how much y’all like snopes

Appreciate that. I was looking at the city level and didn't realize there were some that were listed differently.

Donating to Claire McCaskill still fails to identify him as a liberal or an Obama supporter, however.

I have read them. That is why I’m trying to understand the use of police in this circumstance.

I feel like you may not have understood the points, then. Even people who support the notion of defunding the police believe that the police should be the ones to respond when people pull guns and aim them at others.

I feel like you may not have understood the points, then. Even people who support the notion of defunding the police believe that the police should be the ones to respond when people pull guns and aim them at others.

but not when mobs break down a gate to a private community?

I think the article doesn't give a lot of context because right now, there is no context other than a political activist is a DA and stuff....
    Were the weapons used? Is brandishing a weapon using the weapon? Honestly don't know.

What I do know is that they will win in court and they will sue the city and county and state and will probably be able to buy the whole private street they live on and put up a fence that can't be taken down by rioters.

I think you may have created that context.

otherwise, that was my earlier point, the OP article was severely lacking in details.

So we’ve seen a lot of claims here. Can anyone back up any of those claims?
    they ain’t decided yet, what a lazy retort

the protesters broke down a PRIVATE security gate.

Similar protesters burned downed , buildings, historical sites etc.

similar protesters vandalized cars, beat up white people and trashed private property.

I only say similar, because I don’t have a list of names from each of the participants in said protest.

funny how NONE of you recognize this. Yak about partisan glasses

This is so ironic. The protestors didn’t break down a gate to get on that street, no matter how many times you say it. Saying it over and over doesn’t make it true.

Similar protestors were violent so these were also violent? You cannot be serious coming here with this crap. This is some serious partisan gaslighting here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom