General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump (8 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

• SamAndreas

It's Not my Fault
    Reaction score
    Today it begins, Kamala has reached the point that she's the Democratic Party nominee:

There's video from today. this link has video from her first public appearance since Biden endorsed her:

She spent yesterday on the telephone for most of the day. I read that yesterday that she called the party leaders in all 50 states. That would take me three days.

She's renamed her YouTube channel, that's the where to go for video: https://www.youtube.com/@kamalaharris

This is her video on her channel from two hours ago:

To play it, start it, and then move it up to 5:47. This was one of those live videos which don't start at zero.

I've named this thread General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump

Trump needs an introduction post as well, a MAGA suporter ought to write it: @Farb, @SaintForLife , @Others, calling for someone to please introduce your GOP candidate for this 2024 general election thread.

Last edited:
    Two-thirds of Americans believe Donald Trumpis not prepared to accept the outcome of the presidential election, a new poll reveals.

Just 29 percent of Americans said the former president is ready to accept the election results, while 68 percent said Kamala Harris is prepared, an ABC News/Ipsos poll published Friday reveals. Meanwhile, 81 percent of Americans said they are personally prepared to accept whatever the outcome might be.

Over half of the poll participants were also very or somewhat confident that votes will be counted accurately, ABC News reports. However, there was variation between parties. Fifty-one percent of Republicans said they aren’t confident the election will be called accurately, while 90 percent of Democrats said they have confidence in the count.

These responses come years after Trump and his allies falsely claimed he won the presidential election and was cheated out of the White House due to voter fraud in 2020. This is untrue and there is no evidence of widespread voter fraud influencing the election.…….

Why, yes, that’s exactly what he did. 😡 Well, he said smart, basically. You’re one of the smart ones.
    I can’t believe I’m defending him, and although I totally believe he’s a racist, I’m not sure he meant it that way. In his mind anyone who worships him is “smart,” and anyone who doesn’t - not so much.

If there’s one thing Donald Trump loves, it’s an AI-generated or photoshopped image that glorifies himself or praises his agenda.

Now, he has one showing off his ‘super’ powers and friends.

The former president added a new meme post to his Truth Social account Thursday evening – this time, a poorly photoshopped image of himself and his close allies as various DC Comics superheroes……

IMG_8889.jpeg

"As Trump characterized himself as a victim the in Arlington controversy, his campaign team called the office of the Army Secretary a bunch of “hacks.”"

I'm seeing the lack of consequences as evidence of approval.

First time hearing about this guy
    And I’ve always hated this tactic

I know it seemed to work in the 22 midterms (or at least not backfire) but it’s more than a little unsavory to me
    ========================

In a new roundabout strategy to defeat Donald Trump in November, some Democrats are promoting an anti-abortion candidate to capitalize on the former president’s wishy-washy stance and potentially even siphone votes from the Republican ticket, according to a report.

Randall Terry launched a presidential bid as part of the Constitution Party, which touts itself as “the only national party who is 100% Pro-Life.”

Terry founded Operation Rescue, an organization known for blocking access to abortion clinics, and on his campaign website describes pro-abortion folks as “baby killers.”……

When asked whether he thought there was a chance that Democrats were organizing his efforts without his knowledge, he told The Independent: “That is possible.”

He also said he understood their thought process behind these efforts, acknowledging the former president’s flip-flopping: “Donald Trump has enraged pro-lifers...I’m very upset with Trump’s waffling.”

The Democrats’ interests, though, are at odds with his own: “I want Kamala to lose way more than I want Trump to win.”

Democrats are reportedly exploring two strategies to benefit Terry. The first is geared toward funding his ballot access. Terry has only qualified to appear on the ballot in 12 states, and only a few of those are competitive states, such as Wisconsin and Michigan.…..

Donald Trump is turning to YouTubers, pranksters and podcasters to win over the so-called “bro” vote.

His campaign — which recently announced a new aggressive strategy described as “Trump on steroids” — is specifically targeting 18- to 29-year-old men by pitching them through non-traditional media channels,The New York Timesreports.

To garner support among the bro voters, the Trump campaign is dedicating time to YouTubers like Logan Paul and podcasters like Theo Von, the Times reports.

The former president sat down with Paul in June for his Impaulsive podcast, which garnered six million views. During that appearance, Trump gifted Paul with T-shirts featuring his Fulton County, Georgia mugshot.

“They’re so straightforward,” Louis Wagner-Lang, a 21-year-old college student, told the Times of podcasters like Von and Paul. “They say something, and you think, ‘That makes a lot of sense.’”

The Trump campaign has also worked with the Nelk Boys, known for their YouTube pranks and the Full Send political podcast, during which they often host Trump-world guests.

Trump appeared on the podcast in April, and his running mate JD Vance sat down with them earlier this month.

Van Ricker, a 21-year-old student who follows the Nelk Boys, told the Times he “really [wants] Trump to win.”

“The Nelk Boys and politics go hand in hand,” Ricker said. “Social media has blown up at the same time politics is blowing up.”…….

I can’t believe I’m defending him, and although I totally believe he’s a racist, I’m not sure he meant it that way. In his mind anyone who worships him is “smart,” and anyone who doesn’t - not so much.
    That is such an old racist saying, though. I think everyone has heard a racist say that about a black person they sort of like, or one that they feel “knows their place”.

Was it in some other context - like was he discussing Congress members? Because if he’s discussing black people, it’s totally racist.

Donald Trump has denied exploiting a controversial visit to soldiers’ graves at Arlington national cemetery for political ends by saying he does not need the publicity.

The US army publicly rebuked Trump campaign officials for turning a ceremony on Monday to mark the deaths of American soldiers in Afghanistan into a photo opportunity for the Republican presidential candidate. The army accused two campaign workers of pushing aside an official at the cemetery who told them that it was not permitted to take photographs at the graves of recently deceased soldiers.

Trump was pictured giving a thumbs up with family members amid the graves of 13 US servicemen and women killed in a suicide bombing as the US hurriedly withdraw from Afghanistan in 2021.

Trump told a rally in Johnstown, Pennsylvania, that he only posed at the invitation of the families – even though they did not have the authority to approve what amounted to campaign photos.

“I don’t need publicity. I get a lot of publicity. I would like to get a lot less publicity … I would hire a public relations agent to get less publicity,” he said.

“Joe Biden killed those young people because he was incompetent. And then they tell me that I used their graves for public relations services, and I didn’t.”

Hours before the rally, Trump sent supporters a fundraising email promising “an EARTH-SHATTERING announcement that blows this race wide open”.

“It’ll strike FEAR into the hearts of our DEEP STATE ENEMIES. It’ll force the Fake News Media to kick their propaganda machine into OVERDRIVE. It’ll send Comrade Kamala begging for massive checks from the liberal billionaire class,” he promised.

No such message was immediately discernible as the former president hit many of his stock themes, from immigration and crime to questioning whether Kamala Harris would be able to “stand up to China and North Korea” as president.……

I’ve been wondering about Liz Cheney. Looks like she will endorse Harris in September. Idk if that will sway many votes, tbh. Maybe some independents?

I really like her timing and I have my fingers crossed that her dad also gave her some inside information about something else that will happen to Trump in September. And no, SFL and the gang, I'm not referring to an assassination or any other physical threat to Trump.

Last edited:
    When you write something, I read it. I respond if I feel like it, then I don't give you, whoever you actually are, a second thought. I hope the same is true of you regarding me.

But hey, thanks for confirming that you are as thirsty and as attention seeking as you seem.
    Nice spin . I wonder if anyone is buying it.

Dan Quayle lives in infamy because he misspelled potato and this pitiful schmuck skates on the *most* inane, mean, *stupid* things because he does them every five minutes.
    That’s because they like his “policies.” They can’t stand him, but his policies they like. I’ve heard that so much I want to slap the next person who says it.

If there’s one thing Donald Trump loves, it’s an AI-generated or photoshopped image that glorifies himself or praises his agenda.

Now, he has one showing off his ‘super’ powers and friends.

The former president added a new meme post to his Truth Social account Thursday evening – this time, a poorly photoshopped image of himself and his close allies as various DC Comics superheroes……

IMG_8889.jpeg
    I wonder if he knows that that terrible movie flopped...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom