General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SamAndreas

It's Not my Fault
Reaction score
Today it begins, Kamala has reached the point that she's the Democratic Party nominee:

There's video from today. this link has video from her first public appearance since Biden endorsed her:

She spent yesterday on the telephone for most of the day. I read that yesterday that she called the party leaders in all 50 states. That would take me three days.

She's renamed her YouTube channel, that's the where to go for video: https://www.youtube.com/@kamalaharris

This is her video on her channel from two hours ago:

To play it, start it, and then move it up to 5:47. This was one of those live videos which don't start at zero.

I've named this thread General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump

Trump needs an introduction post as well, a MAGA suporter ought to write it: @Farb, @SaintForLife , @Others, calling for someone to please introduce your GOP candidate for this 2024 general election thread.

Last edited:
Trump campaign has sued Michigan for attempting to open polling sites to vote.....

At the VA for veterans.

To be clear, they are not using the VA sites as polling stations, they are using them to register veterans as a convenience to those veterans. I know this is old news but the idea for the RNC complaint may have merit because it is Federal property but their complaint in the filing makes little sense...
"The RNC and its members are concerned that Defendants’ failure to comply with Michigan statutes governing VRA designation undermines the integrity of elections by increasing the opportunity for individuals to register to vote even though they are ineligible to do so, and by sowing confusion regarding whether the agencies purporting to offer assistance in registering voters are doing so in accordance with applicable law," ... It also contends that the "SBA and VA’s continued unlawful operation as VRAs have caused economic, financial, and political injury to the Plaintiffs, including by forcing them to allocate additional resources and misallocate their scarce resources in ways they otherwise would not have."

Of course he is. So, let’s recap. He has blamed his campaign (he didn’t know anything about them taking video or using it in a TikTok), he has blamed the Biden Administration (it was a set-up), he has blamed the Army (he thought it was okay-they didn’t tell me). So why not the families?
the latest. Trump keeps digging a deeper hole.

"Six weeks is too short" my arse...

1725058758528.png

Just saw this from a religious man that I read on Twitter regularly. IMO religion in general and a lot of Evangelical and Catholic Churches in particular have just absolutely disgraced themselves. Incalculable damage done with their worship of Trump and political power. They’re supposed to know better.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
Top Bottom