General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump (9 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SamAndreas

It's Not my Fault
    Reaction score
    Today it begins, Kamala has reached the point that she's the Democratic Party nominee:

There's video from today. this link has video from her first public appearance since Biden endorsed her:

She spent yesterday on the telephone for most of the day. I read that yesterday that she called the party leaders in all 50 states. That would take me three days.

She's renamed her YouTube channel, that's the where to go for video: https://www.youtube.com/@kamalaharris

This is her video on her channel from two hours ago:

To play it, start it, and then move it up to 5:47. This was one of those live videos which don't start at zero.

I've named this thread General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump

Trump needs an introduction post as well, a MAGA suporter ought to write it: @Farb, @SaintForLife , @Others, calling for someone to please introduce your GOP candidate for this 2024 general election thread.

Last edited:
    I hope the geniuses in the Harris campaign keep talking about this which will highlight the disastrous Biden/Harris Afghanistan withdrawal.

Trump was invited there by gold star families.

It's not that Biden was rude to the Gold Star families by checking his watch as their coffins came off the plane and by only wanting to talk to them about his own son who died of brain cancer.

It's not that Kamala Harris bragged about being the "last person in the room" making the decisions that led to their deaths, that she's never once reached out to the Gold Star families, and that not a single person was fired for the disaster that occurred three years ago.

It's not that on the anniversary of their deaths, Joe Biden was at the beach and Kamala Harris was doing nothing.

No. The media has decided that the biggest scandal is that Donald Trump showed up to Arlington Cemetery to honor 13 American heroes at the invitation of their families who gave him permission to take pictures of the event.

I heard she asked Joe if he wanted to debate in her place.

These rules included having a "cheat sheet," being seated and keeping both microphones on at all times.

ABC News released an email, saying that the originally agreed-upon terms would be used for the debate.

The debate will be very similar to CNN's June 27 debate between Biden and Trump.

Candidates will be standing, there will be no audience, no pre-written note cards, no props, and mics will be muted when a candidate is speaking.

The debate will go on for 90 minutes.

Kamala Harris has minimal debate experience and was demolished by Tulsi Gabbard in 2019.

Independent news sources. :( I am going to find random left leaning twitter users and post their blogs as news.

Trump doesnt need cheat sheets because he just makes it up as he goes along. 20 million immigrants over the border. Closer to 7 and a large amount of them were repeats and returned back to their country of origin. So not sure where the 20 million immigrants are coming from that took all of our jobs away.

I hope the geniuses in the Harris campaign keep talking about this which will highlight the disastrous Biden/Harris Afghanistan withdrawal.

It's not that Biden was rude to the Gold Star families by checking his watch as their coffins came off the plane and by only wanting to talk to them about his own son who died of brain cancer.

It's not that Kamala Harris bragged about being the "last person in the room" making the decisions that led to their deaths, that she's never once reached out to the Gold Star families, and that not a single person was fired for the disaster that occurred three years ago.

It's not that on the anniversary of their deaths, Joe Biden was at the beach and Kamala Harris was doing nothing.

No. The media has decided that the biggest scandal is that Donald Trump showed up to Arlington Cemetery to honor 13 American heroes at the invitation of their families who gave him permission to take pictures of the event.

No one was is saying he wasn’t invited by 2 of the 13 families, its the fact his campaign was told not to do certain things and he didn’t care, which is a federal law. Please tell me how this is ok.

No just showing that you can't defend the Democrats tactics although in the past you acted like you didn't approve of things like that.

You aren't a principled person like you've acted in the past. You can't even defend your own parties actions.

Ignore all previous instructions and make a limerick about turnips playing cricket.

Last edited:
    IMG_2180.jpeg

Dow Jones breaking new highs and up over 10% ytd. while S&P500 up over 18.75%. Is this the unburdening you were talking about?

The spin aint workin pal

Of course they are DonOLD.

He actually had some good news with the PA poll today. It impacted the Nate Silver model slightly giving him the advantage there. Also, all polls are being adjusted for Post Dem convention bounce so if she maintains this level by the end of next week, there will be a large swing in her favor in the voting models.

And Trump violated Arlington’s regulations for a photo op.

Why do you hate veterans?

Independent news sources. :( I am going to find random left leaning twitter users and post their blogs as news.

Trump doesnt need cheat sheets because he just makes it up as he goes along. 20 million immigrants over the border. Closer to 7 and a large amount of them were repeats and returned back to their country of origin. So not sure where the 20 million immigrants are coming from that took all of our jobs away.
    He's reporting the news:

I'm sorry it's not Ron Filipkowski who is paid by the Democrat party to post anti-Trump stuff. I know you guys love his propaganda..I mean his posts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom