General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SamAndreas

It's Not my Fault
Reaction score
Today it begins, Kamala has reached the point that she's the Democratic Party nominee:

There's video from today. this link has video from her first public appearance since Biden endorsed her:

She spent yesterday on the telephone for most of the day. I read that yesterday that she called the party leaders in all 50 states. That would take me three days.

She's renamed her YouTube channel, that's the where to go for video: https://www.youtube.com/@kamalaharris

This is her video on her channel from two hours ago:

To play it, start it, and then move it up to 5:47. This was one of those live videos which don't start at zero.

I've named this thread General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump

Trump needs an introduction post as well, a MAGA suporter ought to write it: @Farb, @SaintForLife , @Others, calling for someone to please introduce your GOP candidate for this 2024 general election thread.

Last edited:
IF Trump had won in 2020 and if Haley had been his VP, in this very hypothetical musings of mine, I believe Haley ( hypothetically running for President) would have chosen to remain in the White House. Kamala hopes to be the next President but at a potentially dangerous moment it was more important to her to be on a Texas stage with Beyonce.
I have been thinking about my post and I'll just restate it this way.....Nikki Haley is the type of person that I feel IF SHE had been the VP who was also running to be the next President, Haley would have chosen to look Presidential and be in the White House.

I never suggested "everybody" should "crowd" into a room. 4 people can very comfortably be inside the Oval Office. Pres., VP, Chief of Staff, Military Advisor.
What would be the purpose, in this day and age, that they be in the same physical location? For an attack carried out by an ally, not us? An ally that has been hostile to our recommendations? An ally that has been talking to a candidate for president more than the sitting President?

Bibi has made his bed. He will need to lie in it.

I will say this: if you read Woodward’s new book, you will see that Biden has done a lot to keep this conflict from becoming more widespread, in spite of Bibi.

IF Trump had won in 2020 and if Haley had been his VP, in this very hypothetical musings of mine, I believe Haley ( hypothetically running for President) would have chosen to remain in the White House. Kamala hopes to be the next President but at a potentially dangerous moment it was more important to her to be on a Texas stage with Beyonce.

Trump didn't win.
Haley isn't VP.

Everything after that is pure speculation by one person, you. Who has repeatedly voiced his stance here regarding your political views and affiliation.

So it doesn't surprise me in the least that you would post something as absurd as the above.

And I'm sure you will post something in the future that will surpass the absurdity above.

Blah, blah, blah.

She's the VICE PRESIDENT! You do know what that job description means, right? It's not like she is POTUS chumming it up with his pals at a dinner party and The United States military were conducting a strike of their own.
US Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross has described the cruise missile attack on Syria as “after-dinner entertainment” for guests dining at Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago club on 6 April, when the president decided to launch the strike...

...“Just as dessert was being served, the president explained to Mr Xi he had something he wanted to tell him, which was the launching of 59 missiles into Syria,” Ross said, according to Variety. “It was in lieu of after-dinner entertainment.”

Trump said “I was sitting at the table, we had finished dinner,” Trump told Fox Business in an interview last month. “We’re now having dessert—and we had the most beautiful piece of chocolate cake that you’ve ever seen—and President Xi was enjoying it.”
So, save your indignation and your fake displeasure over VP Harris continuing her campaign instead of being home in a bunker while another country performs an air raid.

Here's another example of the GOP's top guy conducting COVERT actions from his Florida home:

Blah, blah, blah.

She's the VICE PRESIDENT! You do know what that job description means, right? It's not like she is POTUS chumming it up with his pals at a dinner party and The United States military were conducting a strike of their own.

So, save your indignation and your fake displeasure over VP Harris continuing her campaign instead of being home in a bunker while another country performs an air raid.

Here's another example of the GOP's top guy conducting COVERT actions from his Florida home:

Not INDIGNATION, just lack of respect for her decision

Yeah, Steve, there actually is. Haley has zero integrity. She has endorsed Trump. That’s disqualifying. She should never be in a position of public trust ever again.
So much this ^^^. Haley lost all credibility when she bent the knee. If I remember right, she said Trump was unfit for office when she still had eyes on the Republican nomination.

I don't have any hard data, but the increase in girls suicide rate has everything to do with social media.
Social media is partly why suicide rates have increased for girls and that's partly because girls are encountering a lot more aggressive misogyny on social media now than they did in the earlier days of social media.

There's no running away from the fact that aggressive misogyny is on the rise within our society.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
Top Bottom