General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SamAndreas

It's Not my Fault
    Reaction score
    Today it begins, Kamala has reached the point that she's the Democratic Party nominee:

There's video from today. this link has video from her first public appearance since Biden endorsed her:

She spent yesterday on the telephone for most of the day. I read that yesterday that she called the party leaders in all 50 states. That would take me three days.

She's renamed her YouTube channel, that's the where to go for video: https://www.youtube.com/@kamalaharris

This is her video on her channel from two hours ago:

To play it, start it, and then move it up to 5:47. This was one of those live videos which don't start at zero.

I've named this thread General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump

Trump needs an introduction post as well, a MAGA suporter ought to write it: @Farb, @SaintForLife , @Others, calling for someone to please introduce your GOP candidate for this 2024 general election thread.

Last edited:
    The truth is it doesn't matter. His cult loves that stuff, because they want their dear leader to punish all the woke and liberals. It doesn't matter that he can't do that, they just want a strongman authoritarian to put the others in their place. It's all about the show. A lot of people are also widely uneducated about how government works and may believe he can actually do stuff like that.

The other truth is that even if he couldn't do exactly that, he would be capable of causing a lot of harm and really forking thing up to whatever he targets as his enemy. Be it the department of education or liberal cities. There will be illegal things that he will do, that will then have to be litigated and in that interim a lot of harm can be done. Also, he's going to put so many loyalist in position of authority to where government incompetence and illegal actions are just going to explode. So the danger is still very much real.

Yeah I agree with all of that - but also what I was really referring to about it was not so much that he can’t do it (he can’t without Congress) but also that in the same breath he’s (1) eliminating the federal agency that administers federal education funds and policy and (2) embracing a dramatic expansion of federal power into education that has traditionally been a power of the states.

It’s nonsensical. A conservative would say yes, eliminate ED . . . because education is a state power and the federal government shouldn’t be involved. But Trump is not a conservative, he’s an authoritarian. He wants to eliminate ED to remove it from the bureaucracy while also using the carrot of federal funds to impose a will and viewpoint that has no basis in federal law. He even says “one person could do it” - it’s wildly authoritarian/fascist. But it’s also wildly stupid and of course could not be done by one person.

I'll show you that it's true:

I don't know that it's a towel, it is a black something on a big long white what might be a "faux" leather couch he is sitting on.

I would think Fox would use faux leather.

I'm not sure. Near the end, around 40 seconds or so, he leans to the right (his left) and whatever it is comes up on the left (his right).

I'll show you that it's true:

I don't know that it's a towel, it is a black something on a big long white what might be a "faux" leather couch he is sitting on.

I would think Fox would use faux leather.

The very end of that clip shows that it was in fact Trump's coat. Watch as he leans to one side and then the other. On both sides of him his coat goes from laying flat to rising up as he leans in the opposite direction.

Don't get me wrong. I very much wanted it to not be his coat.

The very end of that clip shows that it was in fact Trump's coat. Watch as he leans to one side and then the other. On both sides of him his coat goes from laying flat to rising up as he leans in the opposite direction.
    I saw that part and for a moment thought that, but then I looked at the coats the other men were wearing. Their coats didn't come even close to having long flaps like that.

I'm not sure that it was a towel because of the movement I did see at the point you're talking about.

A towel would be more limber and not rise up on the edges when he leaned like that. But a diaper changing pad would act that way and still be kind of soft to sit on.

A stiff rubber door mat would move that way, but I would doubt that it would be a doormat. It was too small to be a doormat.

Why would they even have a towel at a fox news studio? I would think they would use paper products for cleaning up the makeup part.

They would probably have a diaper changing pad around the studio. They're likely to have them mounted on the wall in a thing in both the mens and womens bathrooms.

I want to believe they made him sit on something soft rubber like, nice, not a dirty old doormat.

I saw that part and for a moment thought that, but then I looked at the coats the other men were wearing. Their coats didn't come even close to having long flaps like that.

I'm not sure that it was a towel because of the movement I did see at the point you're talking about.

A towel would be more limber and not rise up on the edges when he leaned like that. But a diaper changing pad would act that way and still be kind of soft to sit on.

A stiff rubber door mat would move that way, but I would doubt that it would be a doormat. It was too small to be a doormat.

Why would they even have a towel at a fox news studio? I would think they would use paper products for cleaning up the makeup part.

They would probably have a diaper changing pad around the studio. They're likely to have them mounted on the wall in a thing in both the mens and womens bathrooms.

I want to believe they made him sit on something soft rubber like, nice, not a dirty old doormat.
    The other men's coats don't do that, because they aren't wearing really long and baggy coats to hide their fat arses like Trump does. Just like most men's ties don't hang down to their knees when they sit like Trump's ties do.

The other men's coats don't do that, because they aren't wearing really long and baggy coats to hide their fat arses like Trump does. Just like most men's ties don't hang down to their knees when they sit like Trump's ties do.
    LA LA, Nothing Else Matters.

Soooo…Eloon and Empty Greene are trotting out the Dominion conspiracy theories again.

Note that Eloon says “the last thing I would do is trust a computer program”. Does that include the programs your flocking car company and every other business you own use?

Soooo…Eloon and Empty Greene are trotting out the Dominion conspiracy theories again.

Note that Eloon says “the last thing I would do is trust a computer program”. Does that include the programs your flocking car company and every other business you own use?
    He is playing to the ignorant an uneducated. He knows he can get anything he wants from Trump. The same with Putin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom