General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump (6 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SamAndreas

It's Not my Fault
Reaction score
Today it begins, Kamala has reached the point that she's the Democratic Party nominee:

There's video from today. this link has video from her first public appearance since Biden endorsed her:

She spent yesterday on the telephone for most of the day. I read that yesterday that she called the party leaders in all 50 states. That would take me three days.

She's renamed her YouTube channel, that's the where to go for video: https://www.youtube.com/@kamalaharris

This is her video on her channel from two hours ago:

To play it, start it, and then move it up to 5:47. This was one of those live videos which don't start at zero.

I've named this thread General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump

Trump needs an introduction post as well, a MAGA suporter ought to write it: @Farb, @SaintForLife , @Others, calling for someone to please introduce your GOP candidate for this 2024 general election thread.

Last edited:
He’s been running away from his original stances on abortion for a while as well.

Plus - what we are seeing is a cut-quote from the book. It’s marketing. We’re not sure what the book actually says, I don’t think. I know I’m not reading it, lol.
Trump is a spastic mess, blurting out whatever seems to get him approval, subject to change by the minute.😳

As someone who cared for an elderly parent with dementia, then as things got worse, my sister did but could only handle 6 months before we had to get mom into a memory care facility, this is MASSIVE.

If you have had to take care of a parent, you know. If you havent had to yet, but may have to down the line, i cant tell you how much this helps.

Currently, if a child takes care of a parent, the complexity of financial reimbursement is off the charts. Further, Medicaid will NOT kick in until 5 years has passed ( specific to dementia ) and dementia patients RARELY live out 5 years once diagnosed. So PRIVATE PAY facility is needed and it cost us over 10k/mo -

Would like to see details, but this is a FANTASTIC IDEA and SO VERY NEEDED!

More:

Gift link:

Trump: "Hey Vladdy what cha' doin'?

Vlad: "I dunno, just dictator stuff I guess. What about you?"

Trump: " Ugh, those annoying Feds keep trying to get in my house to collect our top secret documents but I'm not done copying them."

Vlad: "You need to hang up and finish copying and give the originals back or you could lose everything.."

Trump: "I'm not hanging up first silly. You hang up!"

Vlad: "I'm not hanging up first сахарная задница, you hang up and digitize those files for me."

Trump: "Hey Vladdy what cha' doin'?

Vlad: "I dunno, just dictator stuff I guess. What about you?"

Trump: " Ugh, those annoying Feds keep trying to get in my house to collect our top secret documents but I'm not done copying them."

Vlad: "You need to hang up and finish copying and give the originals back or you could lose everything.."

Trump: "I'm not hanging up first silly. You hang up!"

Vlad: "I'm not hanging up first сахарная задница, you hang up and digitize those files for me."
:ROFLMAO:

I saw what you did there.

Ingeniously sliping one past the board censor. 3адница is the sneaky word I'm talking about.

I can't translate that word for you,,, not here.

I can translate сахарная here, it means 'sugar.'

White female voters have been the backbone of the GOP for decades – but polls indicate their support for the party may erode this November, thanks to younger white women who are moving left at breakneck speed.

In the weeks after the 2016 presidential election, after Donald Trump stunned the world by defeating Hillary Clinton, media outlets seized on white women to explain his shock win.

Forty-seven per cent of white women voted for Trump, while 45% backed Clinton, according to an analysis of validated voter files by the Pew Research Center.

Trump’s success with white women highlighted a longstanding truth: this group votes for Republicans.

Over the last 72 years, a plurality of white women have voted for the Democratic candidate in only two presidential elections in 1964, when Lyndon Johnson won 44 states, and in 1996, when Bill Clinton ran in a three-way race. Trump’s lead with white women even grew in 2020, when 53% supported him.

In contrast, 95% of Black women voted for Joe Biden in 2020, along with 61% of Hispanic women, Pew found.

But quite a bit has changed since 2020 – especially for women. The US supreme court overturned Roe v Wade in 2022, transforming abortion rights into a major election issue.

Kamala Harris took over as the Democratic candidate from Joe Biden, becoming the first woman of color to secure a major-party nomination for president.

All this raises the question: will 2024 be the year that white women, who make up almost 40% of the national electorate, finally join women of color in supporting the Democrats?

Well, not necessarily. But the gap very well may shrink.

There are signs that younger white women are peeling off from the GOP – a trend that is linked to a steady drift by all young women to the left.

“Young women of color and young white women, in my research, are pretty uniformly liberal and feminist,” said Melissa Deckman, CEO of the Public Religion Research Institute and author of the recent book The Politics of Gen Z: How the Youngest Voters Will Shape Our Democracy.

“I think Harris’s selection as the nominee now – as opposed to Biden – has really further made them enthusiastic about voting. So I strongly suspect that young, white women voters are going to defy the longer-term trend of white women in general voting for Republicans.”……….

IMG_9010.jpeg

Fallon said Musk’s presence was “exciting for all the Trump supporters, because for the first time, they got to see an actual billionaire.”

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
Top Bottom