General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SamAndreas

It's Not my Fault
    Reaction score
    Today it begins, Kamala has reached the point that she's the Democratic Party nominee:

There's video from today. this link has video from her first public appearance since Biden endorsed her:

She spent yesterday on the telephone for most of the day. I read that yesterday that she called the party leaders in all 50 states. That would take me three days.

She's renamed her YouTube channel, that's the where to go for video: https://www.youtube.com/@kamalaharris

This is her video on her channel from two hours ago:

To play it, start it, and then move it up to 5:47. This was one of those live videos which don't start at zero.

I've named this thread General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump

Trump needs an introduction post as well, a MAGA suporter ought to write it: @Farb, @SaintForLife , @Others, calling for someone to please introduce your GOP candidate for this 2024 general election thread.

Last edited:
    Look at them tiny little baby fists.
    I know, his thumbs are so small... so short.

look at Sissy Hankshaw's hands, especially look at the commanding length of her thumbs.

even_cowgirls_get_the_blues2.jpg

She's was one of the worlds best hitchhikers on American highways during the 60's because of the commanding length of her thumbs. Everyone needs something they are great at.

If all of this abut Sissy is new to you, Sissy is the heroine of Even Cowgirls get the Blues, by Tom Robbins. A book and movie, the photo of Sissy is from the movie.

I would imagine that a lawsuit would be justified by other bible makers or book dealers that don't carry the Greenwood bible, because there is no reason that a bible has to contain those other documents and bound so specifically. Maybe a taxpayer union would also have standing.
    I don't know,,, the inner Mark Twain is speaking to me about tar and feathers again.

When he's not talking to me about 12 feet of water, he talks about tar and feathers. A two track mind his. Stereo with firewood under a bubbling caldron of tar.

When he was younger he would talk about whitewash.

While Taylor Swift’s endorsement of Kamala Harris’s presidential bid captured the world’s attention, Robert F Kennedy Jr’s backing of Donald Trump actually had a greater impact on the outcome of the 2024 election, according to a top pollster.

Speaking on his Risky Business podcast, Nate Silver – founder and former editor-in-chief of data-driven news outlet FiveThirtyEight – described RFK Jr’s endorsement the “most important” of the race so far……

Think about how factually incorrect and how either bad or biased this writing from the article is:

"...had a greater impact on the outcome of the 2024 election, according to a top pollster."

In the direct quote of Nate Silver, he says probably and may be and never says anything definitive. Nate Silver also doesn't claim anything had the most impact on the outcome of an election that hasn't even happened yet.

America’s wealthy classes are supporting Kamala Harris this November, according to new research, despite Donald Trump’s previous record of tax cuts for the rich.

The Arton Capital Affluence & Elections Survey polled 1,031 Americans with a net worth of at least $1 million. The survey found that 52 per cent of millionaires will be voting for Harris next month, with just 42 per cent for Trump.

This marks a 10-point lead for Harris among some of America’s wealthiest voters. For comparison, the latest national polls are showing a 2 to 3 point lead for Harris overall.

Millionaires make up approximately 7 per cent of the population. Those millionaires who have over $5 million in assets are more evenly split on Harris (45 per cent) and Trump (44 per cent) than those with less. Over one in ten still unsure of how they will vote (11 per cent).

Harris has the strongest lead among millennial millionaires, 61 percent of whom will vote for the Democratic candidate (with Trump at 35 percent).

Just 4 percent of millionaires surveyed were in Gen-Z; but this generation is the more likely to lean to Trump, with a 17-point lead over Harris. It’s important to note that the small sample size of young millionaires means that this demographic is likely to be skewed.…….

Good to know that some in the wealthy class have enlightened self-interest. It also shows just how much of a real threat Trump is to everyone, even those who suck up to them. If Trump wins, what's the odds on Trump dispatching Vance, Thiel, Leo and the rest of the Federalist Society and Heritage Foundation bunch before they get a chance to dispatch him?

President Joe Biden said Friday he was confident that the November election would be "free and fair" but expressed concerns that it may not be "peaceful."

During a surprise appearance at the White House press briefing, a reporter asked Biden if he thought that the election would be free and fair and whether it would be peaceful. Biden answered: "I'm confident it will be free and fair. I don't know whether it will be peaceful.…..

Exploring the topic of how to improve men's self-esteem deserves its own thread.
    The solution is not improving "men's self-esteem." The solution is to improve every individual's emotional health and self-esteem as much as possible. As Dragon alluded to, approaching this as group issue rather than an individual issue is not the best approach.

“The Harris-Biden administration says they don’t have any money [for hurricane relief]. … They spent it all on illegal migrants. … They stole the FEMA money just like they stole it from a bank, so they could give it to their illegal immigrants that they want to have vote for them.”

— Former president Donald Trump, remarks at a campaign rally in Saginaw, Mich., Oct. 3

Trump has been trying to weaponize the Hurricane Helene relief efforts, accusing the Biden administration of failing to provide adequate assistance.

As part of his critique, he claims there is no money available for hurricane relief because it was spent already to handle the surge of migrants at the southern border.

“They stole the FEMA money just like they stole it from a bank,” Trump charged, referring to the Federal Emergency Management Agency, adding in the additional falsehood that Vice President Kamala Harris wants illegal immigrants to vote for her.

As we have explained many times before, this would be against the law and there is no evidence to support this claim.

Trump’s claims have been echoed by his supporters, such as billionaire Elon Musk. But Trump is completely wrong.

Even though Trump was once president, he still appears to have little clue about the appropriations process.

What’s even richer is that when he was president, he did exactly what he claims Biden did — take money from FEMA’s disaster fund to fund migrant programs at the southern border…….

I’m of the opinion Trump wanted her to say it. He’s running away from his previous abortion stances, and this only helps. Yet, it won’t anger the anti-abortionists as much as if he said it.
    The book was written a while ago, so I don’t think it was planned.

The book was written a while ago, so I don’t think it was planned.
    I didn't click on Melanie's link to learn more. Some have said it takes you to a promo for her book. If that's the case, then Melanie is using the old bait and switch scam. Only a grifter would be willing to marry and have a child with a known grifter. Just saying.

Imagine, for a moment, oil and gasinfrastructure carving up Alaska’s far northern tundra, a refuge for migrating caribou and polar bears.

Copper-nickel mines on the doorstep of one of the largest wilderness areas east of the Rockies, a nearly 1.1m-acre (450,000-hectare) expanse of pristine lakes and forests full of loons, wolves and moose. Or uranium and coal exploration in once-protected landscapes, including areas bordering the Grand Canyon.

If Donald Trump wins the US presidential electionin November, these projects will probably be on the table as part of an energy-dominance agenda focused on resource extraction. “We will drill, baby, drill,” Trump said in July as he officially accepted the Republican nomination at the party’s national convention in Milwaukee.

Indeed, early plans suggest that Trump aims to radically remake the Department of the Interior, which oversees more than 500m acres (200m hectares) of public lands, manages the country’s national parks and wildlife refuges, and is responsible for protecting endangered species.

Whereas Joe Biden made safeguarding public lands and the transition to green energy a centerpiece of his time in office, Trump and his allies would reverse many of Biden’s policies, remake the civil service and implement a new agenda focused on slashing regulations, weakening environmental protections, and expanding oil and gas development across the American west……..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom