General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump (7 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SamAndreas

It's Not my Fault
    Reaction score
    Today it begins, Kamala has reached the point that she's the Democratic Party nominee:

There's video from today. this link has video from her first public appearance since Biden endorsed her:

She spent yesterday on the telephone for most of the day. I read that yesterday that she called the party leaders in all 50 states. That would take me three days.

She's renamed her YouTube channel, that's the where to go for video: https://www.youtube.com/@kamalaharris

This is her video on her channel from two hours ago:

To play it, start it, and then move it up to 5:47. This was one of those live videos which don't start at zero.

I've named this thread General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump

Trump needs an introduction post as well, a MAGA suporter ought to write it: @Farb, @SaintForLife , @Others, calling for someone to please introduce your GOP candidate for this 2024 general election thread.

Last edited:
    I saw a clip of Trump in some sort of appearance over the weekend, like a podcast or something, and he said he wouldn’t run again in 2028 if he loses. So interesting because, at least in the short clip I saw, he didn’t bluster about the only way he loses is if Dems cheat. He just matter-of-fact said “if I lose”. He was very low energy. He did say I hope I win and I think I will win though. He seemed very different from his normal hubris and bluster. Scaramucci must see it too.

I saw a clip of Trump in some sort of appearance over the weekend, like a podcast or something, and he said he wouldn’t run again in 2028 if he loses. So interesting because, at least in the short clip I saw, he didn’t bluster about the only way he loses is if Dems cheat. He just matter-of-fact said “if I lose”. He was very low energy. He did say I hope I win and I think I will win though. He seemed very different from his normal hubris and bluster. Scaramucci must see it too.

Means he's running (to another country)...

Means he's running (to another country)...
    Georgia perhaps?
    =============

Former President Donald Trump made a glaring mistake in a new digital ad campaign targeted at Republican voters in Georgia, using imagery from the wrong Georgia, according to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

"ATTENTION GEORGIA: I'm humbling asking you to stop what you're doing and check your voter registration status," said the ad, which is as of press time is still reportedly running for certain Facebook users in Georgia. "Only a handful of votes will decide this election. We can stop inflation, secure our borders, lower taxes, and make America Great Again!" The message is accompanied by an image of a vast, meadowed mountain range, overlaid with the words "REGISTER TO VOTE FOR TRUMP. CHECK YOUR REGISTRATION" which links to a registration portal.

The problem, pointed out AJC, is that this mountain range is not in Georgia — at least, not Georgia the U.S. state. According to Shutterstock image data, it's from Georgia, the former Soviet republic located in the Caucasus, at the intersection of Eastern Europe and Western Asia.................

Lemme get this straight...the campaign paid her a qtr of a million dollars to speak at a fund raising event to raise money for her husband's campaign??? :freak7:

Man, she must be a fantastic orator!!!!

When I answered the poll - it was 100% YES, Trump is stealing from his own campaign funds.

A Republican congressman has demanded Vice President Kamala Harris “tell the American people what type of gun she has” in order to prove to them that she does, in fact, own one.

“Well, look, I don’t think anyone believes that Kamala Harris is a gun owner,” James Comer told Fox News’ Maria Bartiromo on Sunday

“But, if she is, she needs to tell the American people what type of gun she has,” the Kentucky representative emphasised.

Harris first revealed she is a gun owner in 2019 while campaigning for the 2020 election, saying it was for “personal safety” because of her former role as a prosecutor.

She reminded voters of this during the September 10 debate, when Donald Trumpaccused her of having “a plan to confiscate everybody’s guns” if she is elected in November.…..

A Republican congressman has demanded Vice President Kamala Harris “tell the American people what type of gun she has” in order to prove to them that she does, in fact, own one.

“Well, look, I don’t think anyone believes that Kamala Harris is a gun owner,” James Comer told Fox News’ Maria Bartiromo on Sunday

“But, if she is, she needs to tell the American people what type of gun she has,” the Kentucky representative emphasised.

Harris first revealed she is a gun owner in 2019 while campaigning for the 2020 election, saying it was for “personal safety” because of her former role as a prosecutor.

She reminded voters of this during the September 10 debate, when Donald Trumpaccused her of having “a plan to confiscate everybody’s guns” if she is elected in November.…..

She should tell him "it's the one that goes bing-bing, pew-pew"!

Young people’s understandable unhappiness with the Biden administration’s record on oil and gas drilling and the war in Gaza should not deter them from voting to block Donald Trump from again becoming president of the United States, the Hollywood actor and activist Jane Fonda has warned.

“I understand why young people are really angry, and really hurting,” Fonda said. “What I want to say to them is: ‘Do not sit this election out, no matter how angry you are. Do not vote for a third party, no matter how angry you are. Because that will elect somebody who will deny you any voice in the future of the United States … If you really care about Gaza, vote to have a voice, so you can do something about it. And then, be ready to turn out into the streets, in the millions, and fight for it.’”

Fonda’s remarks came in a wide-ranging interview organized by the global media collaborative Covering Climate Now and conducted by the Guardian, CBS News and Rolling Stone magazine.

Making major social change requires massive, non-violent street protests as well as shrewd electoral organizing, Fonda argued.

Drawing on more than 50 years of activism, from her anti-Vietnam war and anti-nuclear protests in the 1970s to later agitating for economic democracy, women’s rights and, today, for climate action, Fonda said that: “History shows us that … you need millions of people in the streets, but you [also] need people in the halls of power with ears and a heart to hear the protests, to hear the demands.”

During the Great Depression, she said, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt agreed with helping the masses of unemployed. But FDR said the public had to “make him do it”, or he could not overcome resistance from the status quo.

“There is a chance for us to make them do it if it’s Kamala Harris and Tim Walz [in the White House],” she said. “There is no chance if Trump and Vance win this election.”…..

He should break into her house if he really wants to know.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom