General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump (8 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SamAndreas

It's Not my Fault
Reaction score
Today it begins, Kamala has reached the point that she's the Democratic Party nominee:

There's video from today. this link has video from her first public appearance since Biden endorsed her:

She spent yesterday on the telephone for most of the day. I read that yesterday that she called the party leaders in all 50 states. That would take me three days.

She's renamed her YouTube channel, that's the where to go for video: https://www.youtube.com/@kamalaharris

This is her video on her channel from two hours ago:

To play it, start it, and then move it up to 5:47. This was one of those live videos which don't start at zero.

I've named this thread General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump

Trump needs an introduction post as well, a MAGA suporter ought to write it: @Farb, @SaintForLife , @Others, calling for someone to please introduce your GOP candidate for this 2024 general election thread.

Last edited:
What would a Trump flavor be?

Has to something orange right?
=======================

Ben & Jerry’s co-founders, Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield, are unveiling a new ice cream flavor, “Kamala’s Coconut Jubilee,” as part of a get-out-the-vote initiative to elect Vice President Harris and other downballot Democrats in November.

Cohen and Greenfield will join progressive organization MoveOn Political Action for its “Scoop the Vote” ice cream truck tour, which kicks off in Philadelphia on Sept. 16, the same day early voting begins in Pennsylvania.

For the next month, the ice cream truck tour will make stops in more than 20 cities in battleground states and hold four additional rallies: in Ann Arbor, Mich., on Sept. 28; in Madison, Wis., on Oct. 5; in Phoenix on Oct. 10; and in Las Vegas on Oct. 16.

During each stop, the organizers will distribute free ice cream and giveaways and help people make a plan to vote by Nov. 5. The MoveOn press release said there will be “special guests,” including elected officials and activists, who will also stop by on the tour.

“MoveOn’s Scoop the Vote Ice Cream Truck Tour will meet voters where they are and help mobilize our communities to defeat Trump once and for all this fall,” the group’s executive director, Rahna Epting, said in a statement.

Epting stressed how close the election is likely to be, saying, “Excitement and joy are on our side right now, but we cannot lose sight of how close this election will be.”

“A few thousand votes will decide whether we live under a democracy with Kamala Harris or a dictatorship with Donald Trump,” she added.

Cohen and Greenfield, at each stop, will also raffle off free limited-edition pints of “Kamala’s Coconut Jubilee,” described as coconut ice cream with a caramel ripple and confetti stars. Tour attendees can enter the raffle online too.…..

Last edited:
Former President Donald Trump said at a campaign rally Thursday that he would eliminate taxes on overtime pay if he wins a second term in November.
you get free taxes and you get free taxes and he gets free taxes. easy to hand out something with no idea what it would cost or how to do it. I think he will get far more generous with this trying to buy votes.

Having testified against Donald Trump in his criminal hush money trial, Stormy Daniels says she believes there is a “strong possibility” that the former president will have her tried for treason if he is re-elected in November.

Daniels, the adult film star, director, equestrian, and stand-up comic, spoke with Rolling Stone about her life since the trial that saw Trump convicted on 34 counts of concealing hush money payments to her…….

If you stay up late enough watching TV in the US, you may come across what appears to be a short educational program packed with numbers.

The man hosting the program may only be instantly recognizable to a handful of people, though according to the Bloomberg Billionaire Index, he is currently the eighth wealthiest person in the world.

“Hi, I’m Steve Ballmer. I spent 34 years growing Microsoft, 10 years owning the LA Clippers basketball team. I love computers, data and facts. That’s why I started USAFacts,” Ballmer says at the top of the program.

Leading up to election day in November, USAFacts is rolling out a series of fact-filled educational videos centered on the US. The videos are available on YouTube and will be shown as late-night commercials on select TV channels.

Depending on what program you’re tuning into, you’ll come across stats and information about the federal budget, immigration, the environment or healthcare. And while Ballmer is leading the program, he says he is not out to change people’s minds.

“We’re trying to arm the American public with the information to do their jobs as citizens,” Ballmer said. “We don’t pick sides.”

The idea behind USAFacts came when Ballmer started helping his wife with his family’s philanthropic efforts and found himself facing the scale and complexity of government data.

The organization’s first project, published in 2017, was what Ballmer considers a version of the 10-K financial reports companies are required to compile that illustrates the financial conditions of the company.……

you get free taxes and you get free taxes and he gets free taxes. easy to hand out something with no idea what it would cost or how to do it. I think he will get far more generous with this trying to buy votes.
His tariffs will get other countries to "pay" us more than enough money to fund our government expenditures and pay down the debt. We could eliminate all taxes on Americans. Many economists are saying it. It's so obvious I can't believe no one else thought of this idea before.

His tariffs will get other countries to "pay" us more than enough money to fund our government expenditures and pay down the debt. We could eliminate all taxes on Americans. Many economists are saying it. It's so obvious I can't believe no one else thought of this idea before.
It also shows the mentality of his base. He has no clue how tariffs work and neither do they.

How much of this before people in OH say enough? It’s beyond stupid and dangerous at this point. Both Vance and Trump bear responsibility for this.

"no...no...no....the REAL threat is at our border...."

When questioned about bomb threat at schools in Springfield.

Oh and he was also asked about Loomer. Can you imagine if a young male staffer was photographed with his arm around Harris and was traveling everywhere with her while her husband was absent?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
Top Bottom