General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SamAndreas

It's Not my Fault
Reaction score
Today it begins, Kamala has reached the point that she's the Democratic Party nominee:

There's video from today. this link has video from her first public appearance since Biden endorsed her:

She spent yesterday on the telephone for most of the day. I read that yesterday that she called the party leaders in all 50 states. That would take me three days.

She's renamed her YouTube channel, that's the where to go for video: https://www.youtube.com/@kamalaharris

This is her video on her channel from two hours ago:

To play it, start it, and then move it up to 5:47. This was one of those live videos which don't start at zero.

I've named this thread General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump

Trump needs an introduction post as well, a MAGA suporter ought to write it: @Farb, @SaintForLife , @Others, calling for someone to please introduce your GOP candidate for this 2024 general election thread.

Last edited:
The contrast between the 2 parties just couldn’t be more stark. We on here had a spirited debate about Biden after the first debate. Some more worried than others about changing the ticket, but nobody is happier about the ways things are going than those who were the most worried. Harris is exceeding expectations, IMO.

Intervention vs enabling.

I'd really would like to see Beyonce and Swift do a cover of Sisters Are Doin’ It For Themselves together as a response to the misogyny.

My wife said a Beyoncé and Taylor Swift collab/rally appearance would set women on fire of all races and ages.

Whatever it said, it looked like it was deleted.
A guy claimed a friend of his texted him last night - Ivy League grad physician - wanting to know why Pence wasn’t Trump’s VP pick this time. Maybe it was too much info and gave away who that was - depending on how many friends he has who went to an Ivy League school and are physicians, lol.

Okay, look at the body language in this encounter. I don’t know exactly how she did it, but she is dominating him. It’s glorious. And I read that one of the survivors called out Trump - you haven’t been here - where were you for 20 years? Don’t know if that’s true or not.

Here are some anti Trump videos that I pledged to provide to @LA - L.A.
Trump should read his Bible...

Trump is a bully....

Trump is disrespectful to women...

Trump is so divisive. Four years of Trump would be 4 years of government gridlock.
Haley would have been a MUCH better GOP nominee!

Trump was so very wrong re. his treatment of his own VP on Jan 6th

Listen, this is just the tip of the iceberg, but I have to focus on other things...especially my family trip in a few hours from now.
I hope you found this post to be genuine @LA - L.A. ...because it IS genuine as to why I dislike DJT.

Just a reminder of how I really feel.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
Top Bottom