/* */

General Election 2024 Biden vs Trump (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

SteveSBrickNJ

Reaction score
    As we head toward the summer and the National Party Conventions, it might be handy to have a thread focused on the upcoming matchup of current President Biden vs Former President Trump.
    As of April 28,2024 , CNN's poll shows Trump leading. Yet polls are not always accurate and they are constantly changing.
    Feel free to use this thread for all things relating to Biden vs Trump.

That was the first thing I was thinking they would attack her for and an easy one.

I can't wait for her to be asked about her role in covering up Biden's condition from the public.

She couldn't even win her own state when she ran for President, but you think she would beat Trump?

You have repeated this now on 3 separate posts.

Your concern is evident. As well you should be. If you and yours go into these last 3 months based on this (and her general malaise from 2020 run ) you are not going to have enough time to recover the lost votes.

Roe v Wade is going to be a bad spot for Rs.

Some early numbers on donations. Honestly this is probably all small donors like me, when the big donors open up again, I expect the donations to really stack up.

Coons stops short of endorsing Kamala but acknowledges the importance of Biden's endorsement.

Some early numbers on donations. Honestly this is probably all small donors like me, when the big donors open up again, I expect the donations to really stack up.

I haven’t made any donations since the way forward became so muddled. I didn’t want to contribute money that could potentially be contested or unusable. I’m going to wait until there’s clarity and then I’m ready.

Just one bit of concern for Republicans and the future of the GOP.
    If Kamala wins, the GOP would have only won 1 presidential election in the past twenty years.

You have repeated this now on 3 separate posts.

Your concern is evident. As well you should be. If you and yours go into these last 3 months based on this (and her general malaise from 2020 run ) you are not going to have enough time to recover the lost votes.

Roe v Wade is going to be a bad spot for Rs.
    It's an obvious point and a legitimate concern for Democrat voters. Biden would have been easier to beat, but Harris isn't much better.

IMO it was all about trying to not hurt Democrats running for Senate and the House. Trump is going to beat whoever the democrats run.

I did see that Hillary endorsed Harris. Does that mean Hillary is really going to sit this one out?

It's an obvious point and a legitimate concern for Democrat voters. Biden would have been easier to beat, but Harris isn't much better.

IMO it was all about trying to not hurt Democrats running for Senate and the House. Trump is going to beat whoever the democrats run.

I did see that Hillary endorsed Harris. Does that mean Hillary is really going to sit this one out?
    You keep saying that Trump is a shoe in, but he already lost against Biden and barely won the 16 election.
    He couldn’t even win the popular vote in either elections.
    He’s a historically unpopular candidate.

You keep saying that Trump is a shoe in, but he already lost against Biden and barely won the 16 election.
    Today's political environment is completely different due to Biden's disastrous presidency.
    He couldn’t even win the popular vote in either elections.
    Once again, the popular vote is meaningless.

He’s a historically unpopular candidate.
    Yet he has a substantial lead in the battle ground states.

Today's political environment is completely different due to Biden's disastrous presidency.

Once again, the popular vote is meaningless.

Yet he has a substantial lead in the battle ground states.
    It’s the same Trump. He’s just as hateful. He’s just as ignorant. He’s just as crooked.

Popular votes don’t win elections, but it shows demographic shifts. When a candidate can’t win the popular vote, the election is always close.

You’re really underestimating how much women are gonna vote against Trump.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom