General Election 2024 Biden vs Trump (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SteveSBrickNJ

Reaction score
    As we head toward the summer and the National Party Conventions, it might be handy to have a thread focused on the upcoming matchup of current President Biden vs Former President Trump.
    As of April 28,2024 , CNN's poll shows Trump leading. Yet polls are not always accurate and they are constantly changing.
    Feel free to use this thread for all things relating to Biden vs Trump.

Has Trump said he will continue Biden's support of the genocide
    You are going to have to show me where Biden said any such thing. Biden has been trying to get Bibi to slow his roll since the beginning. Biden has been pushing for aid, food water and medicine for Gaza. He’s cautioned Israel since the beginning to take care to minimize civilian casualties.

Trump supports Bibi unconditionally.

You are completely wrong here as per usual. Don’t you get tired of it? I get tired of reading your nonsense takes.

Hey NGO guy. I already answered the question about that in literally the post before the one you replied to so I know you saw it.

Supporting Isreal doesn't mean supporting genocide like Biden has.

When people on the left say Biden supports genocide. They are talking about him giving military aid to Israel.

You don't seem to even understand this basic idea. Which is disappointing, but not surprising.

I'm critical of Biden on this issue, but I'm not a massive hypocrite like you. I don't pretend Trump is any better.

I'm with you here. Not a huge fan of Nikki Haley, but the alternative is not something we can live with. The crazy part about it, if the Republican Party would have passed on Trump and moved on to Haley, I think she beats Joe Biden in November. Trump is the only candidate Biden can beat......and that's looking very iffy at this point.

Want to reiterate: Trump and Biden are both bad choices
    Yes...Haley would have beaten Biden. Thanks for your post. I agree with all of it.

If, if, if... Biden is the only President enabling and supporting genocide.
    Quit lying. Nobody buys your nonsense here. Take it to Tiger Drippings or some other MAGA board.

Edit: I saw the typo but decided to leave it because it amuses me.

Last edited:

This statement implies in SFL's universe Trump is still president. The point you refuse to acknowledge is your Dear Leader's only criticism of Biden is when he decides to stop supporting Israel.

Try again. Trump is in contact with Bibi through intermediaries. He is conducting foreign policy while not holding office.

You are going to have to show me where Biden said any such thing. Biden has been trying to get Bibi to slow his roll since the beginning. Biden has been pushing for aid, food water and medicine for Gaza. He’s cautioned Israel since the beginning to take care to minimize civilian casualties.

Trump supports Bibi unconditionally.

You are completely wrong here as per usual. Don’t you get tired of it? I get tired of reading your nonsense takes.
    I didn't say Biden said something in the post you replied to.

Biden has been trying... oh give me a break. It doesn't matter what Biden says publicly when he's giving Isreal all the money and weapons they need to continue the genocide.

They had to spend at least 320 million to build the pier. If Biden was actually pushing back on Isreal, he would have told them to let the food and water in through already established areas rather then spend all that money on the unnecessary pier.

Your desperate attempt to shift the blame from Biden to Trump is pathetic.

As the election nears, some Arab American donors and activists are considering not just sitting out the race, but working outright to elect Trump. And in a private meeting this week in Michigan, Trump’s surrogates are going to do their best to bring them into the fold.

On Tuesday, a group of Arab American donors and activists from around the country plan to convene in Oakland Hills, Mich., for a private dinner initiated by Trump’s former ambassador to Germany Richard Grenell, several of the invitees told me…

Tiffany Trump’s husband, Michael Boulos, and his father, Massad Boulos — a Lebanese business tycoon — will also attend. The dinner is one of many being organized by Trump’s associates with Arab American leaders in several battleground states…

“We are going to organize and we are going to do whatever we can financially to support Trump,” Haytham Albizem, a Pennsylvania doctor, told me. “What has the Biden administration done for Muslim Americans on any level? The answer is zero.”

@AsaadHannaa, a Syrian American activist based in Texas who plans to attend the Michigan meeting, told me he is working at the grass-roots level to build Arab American support for Trump via voter registration and education programs in several battleground states — many of which Biden won in 2020 with narrow margins…

“What we are seeing now in Gaza and across the region has set it backwards by decades. Everyone is thinking, how can we change this? What can we do?” he said. “That’s why people, including me, are now being more active in support of bringing Trump back to office.”

The fact that this opening even exists for a pro-Trump Arab American movement should be a wake-up call for the Biden team. This administration’s policies and neglect of this community is pushing it into Trump’s waiting arms. Time is running out for them to reverse this trend.

I agree. Any politicians who vote to continue funding Isreal while they are committing genocide has blood on their hands.
    Then I suggest you screech about Republicans. And, btw, it is not genocide by the definition. It certainly is not acceptable behavior because Bibi funneled monies to Hamas and either knew and turned a blind eye or was incredibly stupid regarding the Hamas attack. His reaction has been criminal but it is not genocide. It may become that. I certainly wouldn’t put it past Bibi to make that fatal step. But should that happen I would also be unsurprised if he was removed from office.

As the election nears, some Arab American donors and activists are considering not just sitting out the race, but working outright to elect Trump. And in a private meeting this week in Michigan, Trump’s surrogates are going to do their best to bring them into the fold.

On Tuesday, a group of Arab American donors and activists from around the country plan to convene in Oakland Hills, Mich., for a private dinner initiated by Trump’s former ambassador to Germany Richard Grenell, several of the invitees told me…

Tiffany Trump’s husband, Michael Boulos, and his father, Massad Boulos — a Lebanese business tycoon — will also attend. The dinner is one of many being organized by Trump’s associates with Arab American leaders in several battleground states…

“We are going to organize and we are going to do whatever we can financially to support Trump,” Haytham Albizem, a Pennsylvania doctor, told me. “What has the Biden administration done for Muslim Americans on any level? The answer is zero.”

@AsaadHannaa, a Syrian American activist based in Texas who plans to attend the Michigan meeting, told me he is working at the grass-roots level to build Arab American support for Trump via voter registration and education programs in several battleground states — many of which Biden won in 2020 with narrow margins…

“What we are seeing now in Gaza and across the region has set it backwards by decades. Everyone is thinking, how can we change this? What can we do?” he said. “That’s why people, including me, are now being more active in support of bringing Trump back to office.”

The fact that this opening even exists for a pro-Trump Arab American movement should be a wake-up call for the Biden team. This administration’s policies and neglect of this community is pushing it into Trump’s waiting arms. Time is running out for them to reverse this trend.

Don’t worry, you will have to screech about Trump should he become president again. He will send arms to Israel.

I didn't say Biden said something in the post you replied to.

Biden has been trying... oh give me a break. It doesn't matter what Biden says publicly when he's giving Isreal all the money and weapons they need to continue the genocide.

They had to spend at least 320 million to build the pier. If Biden was actually pushing back on Isreal, he would have told them to let the food and water in through already established areas rather then spend all that money on the unnecessary pier.

Your desperate attempt to shift the blame from Biden to Trump is pathetic.

Are you spelling Israel as "Isreal" purposely?
    Are you trying to get "real" or you just didn't know how to spell properly?

I can’t help it that you refuse to acknowledge reality. But you cannot have it both ways, as much as you try. You said Biden should be impeached for withholding one type of offensive bomb, yet claim he’s responsible for genocide. You are seriously messed up. And also in denial that Trump, who you support, would approve of genocide, unlike Biden who is trying to achieve a cease fire and has been for months.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom