Does Trump ever do any jail time? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Optimus Prime

Reaction score
    Everything I've seen and heard says that the split second Donald Trump is no longer president there will be flood of charges waiting for him

And if he resigns and Pence pardons him there are a ton of state charges as an understudy waiting in the wings if the fed charges can't perform

What do you think the likelihood of there being a jail sentence?

In every movie and TV show I've ever seen, in every political thriller I've ever read about a criminal and corrupt president there is ALWAYS some version of;

"We can't do that to the country",

"A trial would tear the country apart",

"For the nation to heal we need to move on" etc.

Would life imitate art?

Even with the charges, even with the proof the charges are true will the powers that be decide, "we can't do that to the country"?

Last edited:
    If there's anything to be found, I hope they dig it up and make it stick. I've just seen too many with means get away with stuff like this. Easier said than done.

I encourage you to read the article. Vance is extremely cautious and methodical. He won't bring an inditement unless he's certain he can win.

I just had a thought that'll make me smile for the rest of the day.

What if Trump is the 'medium fish' in all this? What if they get him to flip on someone way higher up the food chain, like whoever's taken over for Epstein?
    The blow to his ego would be delicious, not to mention seeing Trump on the stand squealing his guts out. Or maybe he ends up committing "suicide" in his cell.
    Either way, we all win.

I like how you think, but, knowing Trump, there's no way in hell he'd admit to being middle fish. He'd never admit to playing second fiddle, even if it cost him his life. His NPD wouldn't ever let him admit that.

Yeah, still going with no jail time at all. Maybe a statue or memorial of Trump, but no jail time.
    Nah, just pictures of him in the bottom of urinals.

I don't see any statues or memorials for Trump, no.
    Jail time? I will say no, but the amount of crazy and TDS I have seen in our institutions that were never meant to be political machines, anything is possible.

I don't see any statues or memorials for Trump, no.
    Jail time? I will say no, but the amount of crazy and TDS I have seen in our institutions that were never meant to be political machines, anything is possible.

So, it seems to me you're saying TDS will be the reason he goes to jail. Not because of anything illegal he did?

So, it seems to me you're saying TDS will be the reason he goes to jail. Not because of anything illegal he did?
    Illegal compared to all the other politicians that Americans have been waiting to serve jail time? Sure. I will buy that. (no, I don't plan to list other politicians that I think committed illegal acts) but they never serve jail time, so I don't expect Trump too either but if he does, yes, it will be because the media and institutions in this country have become political arms of the DNC. So yes, you statement is correct. I feel if he does jail time, it will be because of the media driven narrative that we have had in recent years.

Illegal compared to all the other politicians that Americans have been waiting to serve jail time? Sure. I will buy that. (no, I don't plan to list other politicians that I think committed illegal acts) but they never serve jail time, so I don't expect Trump too either but if he does, yes, it will be because the media and institutions in this country have become political arms of the DNC. So yes, you statement is correct. I feel if he does jail time, it will be because of the media driven narrative that we have had in recent years.
    Oh, man. I hope the state charges break it off in his arse. As for the media? They are already conservative. Limbaugh admitted it.

Of course, you have to consider all of the politicians who have actually served time for illegal acts. Happens all the time. Some do get away with it. Some acts are harder to prove in court than others. I think it will hinge on what Trump would be charged with and how easily provable those charges will be. After all, you need to convince a jury more than the general public.

The idea that the media in this country is an arm of the DNC and that conservatives are somehow persecuted and silenced is one of the biggest loads of crap that Rs are currently pushing. And believe me there is stiff competition in this category.

The idea that the media in this country is an arm of the DNC and that conservatives are somehow persecuted and silenced is one of the biggest loads of crap that Rs are currently pushing. And believe me there is stiff competition in this category.
    When all you have as a defense are lies and playing the victim, you lie and play the victim. It's the trumplican way.

Last edited:
    Really ? I dunno.... perhaps the view I get from the UK is distorted. But consider a recent news story.

Joe Biden stumbled in the steps to air force one. He fell over, and then fell again when he tried to get up. The response from CNN and WaPo etc ? Tumbleweed.

Then TRump was nervous going down a ramp, CNN brought on dozens of analysts suggesting that he had a nuerological disorder.

See the difference ?

Really ? I dunno.... perhaps the view I get from the UK is distorted. But consider a recent news story.

Joe Biden stumbled in the steps to air force one. He fell over, and then fell again when he tried to get up. The response from CNN and WaPo etc ? Tumbleweed.

Then TRump was nervous going down a ramp, CNN brought on dozens of analysts suggesting that he had a nuerological disorder.

See the difference ?
    Wait till you hear about Hillary Clinton.

Also, feel free to ask @Farb about Biden’s neurological situation.

Roof, what you are saying is simply untrue. I saw reporting on the stumble. It was given about the amount of coverage it deserved. About the same amount as when Bush vomited at a summit and Ford fell down. It wasn’t ignored, not at all.

As for drawing a comparison with Trump, Trump himself invited some of that coverage by incessantly lying about his medical reports. And it was hardly dozens of people on CNN suggesting he had neurological problems. I would be surprised if you could back up that statement. I don’t watch CNN, but the coverage I saw was more making fun of Trump for acting feeble and not a bunch of medical claims.

:hahar: ......come on @MT15. That's like going to the zoo and being surprised to see animals. Of course he can't back up that statement.
    Really ?

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom