Does Trump ever do any jail time? (1 Viewer)

< Previous | Next >

Optimus Prime

Reaction score
Everything I've seen and heard says that the split second Donald Trump is no longer president there will be flood of charges waiting for him

And if he resigns and Pence pardons him there are a ton of state charges as an understudy waiting in the wings if the fed charges can't perform

What do you think the likelihood of there being a jail sentence?

In every movie and TV show I've ever seen, in every political thriller I've ever read about a criminal president there is ALWAYS some version of;

"We can't do that to the country",

"A trial would tear the country apart",

"For the nation to heal we need to move on" etc.

Would life imitate art?

Even with the charges, even with the proof the charges are true will the powers that be decide, "we can't do that to the country"?

Last edited:

Saintamaniac

Rise Sons of the Gold & Purple
Reaction score
Really ?

:huh:

Trump himself invited some of that coverage by incessantly lying about his medical reports.
Donald "Joe Isuzu" Trump brought that on himself.

insidejob

Reaction score
He DID excel in doing that ! But the underlying point about the difference in the way the media treated him remains !
He brought it on himself. He ate up their covering him and basically getting him elected all throughout his 2016 campaign and then immediately starts taunting them, calling them the enemy of the people and treating them like shirt. What did he expect? I'm sure you're one of his subscribers on Telegram and love the moronic stuff he's now incessantly posting on their platform (where he won't get booted because no one uses it).

Roofgardener

Reaction score
He brought it on himself. He ate up their covering him and basically getting him elected all throughout his 2016 campaign and then immediately starts taunting them, calling them the enemy of the people and treating them like shirt. What did he expect? I'm sure you're one of his subscribers on Telegram and love the moronic stuff he's now incessantly posting on their platform (where he won't get booted because no one uses it).
In many cases, they thoroughly deserved it, and the descriptions where partially accurate. The US media did NOT cover themselves in glory with the treatment of Trump. Or with their soft-peddling of Biden, for that matter.

xpuma20x

Reaction score
I do find it interesting to claim that none of the "liberal" news covered Biden falling as he literally jogged up a flight of stairs. If that was the case, then how come all these supposed "liberals" on here knew all about it in the first place? The first location I saw the video of Biden falling down was on The Daily Show. The second place I saw it was on CNN. The third place I saw it was on APNews. I didn't even bother checking Fox or the extremist sites, because I figured they'd just be having a party over the idea.

As others have stated, Trump was right in the middle of outright telling lies about his health in the first place. This wasn't the first time and I'm sure it won't be the last. So, right in the middle of lies about his health, he then has to creepy crawl down a slight ramp at a turtles pace. Now, I will say this. Even without his lies about his health, that situation was a lose lose for Trump. If he goes down it fast and falls, he gets made fun of. If he goes down it all feeble and super slow as he did, he also gets talked about in a negative light. Biden is the same way. The difference here is that he tried to run straight up a set of steps and bit the dust. I'm almost half his age and have done the same thing on multiple occasions.

I honestly find both situations a non-topic to be honest. I would tell Trump at his age to keep taking down ramps slowly and tell Biden the steps of AF1 isn't part of his workout program. They're both old men and aren't in the best shape of their lives, especially Trump. If I were to honestly worry over either one's health, it would be more related to Trump's continued trembling hand every time he tries to drink water, than him taking it easy down a ramp. And as far as Biden? I'd worry more about him continuing to try to do dumb stuff like run up a flight of stairs at his age. Simma down Joe, you can get a work out on the Peloton back at the WH. No need to hurt yourself trying to prove you are in shape to the people that are going to hate you anyway.

wardorican

Reaction score
Really ?

We have a thread on this.

MT15

Reaction score
Really ?

You said dozens of experts on CNN, and you didn’t post a single example from CNN. Two of your links are partisan press complaining about your point, not examples of what you’re complaining about. You posted two articles, one from 2018 which if you actually read it was contemplative and really well sourced (it was from the Atlantic, after all) and one from USA Today in 2019 which is an opinion piece. So, you didn’t really back up your claim after all. 🤷‍♀️

I watched some of the coverage of Trump’s ramp incident, and as pointed out, he brought that on himself with his own childish behavior. Most of the coverage I saw was basically making fun of him, and not seriously putting forth ideas that he has a neurological problem. I saw not a single physician or expert when I was watching. So, yes, they most likely spent more time on the ramp incident. But no, there weren’t dozens of experts and they were mostly making fun of Trump.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

< Previous | Next >

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Top Bottom