Does Trump ever do any jail time? (1 Viewer)

GrandAdmiral

Reaction score

DaveXA

Reaction score

MT15

Reaction score
I’ve seen a lot of speculation that there is so much financial involvement with the mob that he knows if he tells everything he would be killed. 🤷‍♀️

OP
Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

Reaction score
Sherriff

Yeah, I would think so. Would be interesting to see if he flips.

Michael Cohen was on record saying he wouldn't turn against Trump no matter what

When the matter on deck was a long time in prison he flipped

But as Cohen said Trump rarely told you explicitly what to do and why he wanted it done.

Trump suggested, hinted and implied , and there was no doubt what he wanted you to do but if the question is "Did Donald Trump tell you plainly to do X?" the answer is almost always no.

And Trump gets to say "I never said that"

Last edited:

Saintamaniac

Rise Sons of the Gold & Purple
Reaction score
I will have my own personal holiday when Trump's children flip and testify against him to save their own arses. Criminal charges may be coming for the Trump children who worked at the Trump organization.

It's an opinion article but I'm really looking forward to when they announce charges against Ivanka. No way in hell she goes to jail for Donald J Trump.

MT15

Reaction score
He may, but I know a few people who voted for him that are really hoping he doesn’t run. All this stolen election stuff has soured them.

OP
Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

Reaction score
Donald Trump managed to evade legal accountability throughout his presidency. That might be about to change — and the newest sign comes in a brief filed by the Justice Department.

It doesn’t directly address the former president, yet has ominous implications for his ability to avoid responsibility for his role in the Jan. 6 insurrection.

The Justice filing came in a lawsuit in which Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.) and a number of Capitol Police officers have sued Trump and others for their roles in the insurrection.

One of those named in the suit, Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.), claimed that he is immune from personal liability under a law known as the Westfall Act, which shields federal officials acting within the scope of their employment.

U.S. District Judge Amit P. Mehta asked for the Justice Department’s position, and, in a filing Tuesday, the department resoundingly rejected Brooks’s view. This is a correct — indeed, an unavoidable — interpretation of the law.

It is a view that is directly relevant to Trump’s potential liability in the Swalwell lawsuit and other pending litigation, and a welcome departure from the position endorsed by the Justice Department in the defamation lawsuit filed against Trump by writer E. Jean Carroll……

Taurus

Reaction score
Donald Trump managed to evade legal accountability throughout his presidency. That might be about to change — and the newest sign comes in a brief filed by the Justice Department.

It doesn’t directly address the former president, yet has ominous implications for his ability to avoid responsibility for his role in the Jan. 6 insurrection.

The Justice filing came in a lawsuit in which Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.) and a number of Capitol Police officers have sued Trump and others for their roles in the insurrection.

One of those named in the suit, Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.), claimed that he is immune from personal liability under a law known as the Westfall Act, which shields federal officials acting within the scope of their employment.

U.S. District Judge Amit P. Mehta asked for the Justice Department’s position, and, in a filing Tuesday, the department resoundingly rejected Brooks’s view. This is a correct — indeed, an unavoidable — interpretation of the law.

It is a view that is directly relevant to Trump’s potential liability in the Swalwell lawsuit and other pending litigation, and a welcome departure from the position endorsed by the Justice Department in the defamation lawsuit filed against Trump by writer E. Jean Carroll……

Good. Whether it's taxes, incitement or just plain treason, that orange scumbag needs to burn.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Top Bottom