Does Trump ever do any jail time? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Optimus Prime

Reaction score
    Everything I've seen and heard says that the split second Donald Trump is no longer president there will be flood of charges waiting for him

And if he resigns and Pence pardons him there are a ton of state charges as an understudy waiting in the wings if the fed charges can't perform

What do you think the likelihood of there being a jail sentence?

In every movie and TV show I've ever seen, in every political thriller I've ever read about a criminal and corrupt president there is ALWAYS some version of;

"We can't do that to the country",

"A trial would tear the country apart",

"For the nation to heal we need to move on" etc.

Would life imitate art?

Even with the charges, even with the proof the charges are true will the powers that be decide, "we can't do that to the country"?

Last edited:
    Don’t want to hear anyone talking about Biden’s mental state. Trump is making these types of gaffes nearly every speech now.

I am going to laugh, loud and long when he snaps like Theismann's leg and starts barking and drooling.

So obvious what happened here. Trump tried to do some red meat with this supposed gun purchase (that was probably never real, Trump has never claimed to own a gun or be into guns personally - and he doesn’t “need” a gun nor does he spend his own money ever).

But his little red meat stunt backfired when it was realized that both he and the gun dealer would be committing federal crimes if Trump had indeed acquired the gun. So erase/delete move on, pretend it didn’t happen and attack anyone who still tries to talk about it.

So obvious what happened here. Trump tried to do some red meat with this supposed gun purchase (that was probably never real, Trump has never claimed to own a gun or be into guns personally - and he doesn’t “need” a gun nor does he spend his own money ever).

But his little red meat stunt backfired when it was realized that both he and the gun dealer would be committing federal crimes if Trump had indeed acquired the gun. So erase/delete move on, pretend it didn’t happen and attack anyone who still tries to talk about it.
    Agreed, but I do think there is a non-zero chance that he walked away with the gun. He loves to accumulate things for status, and the law means next to nothing to him. Whether it was quietly returned or not - who knows. But I think there’s a chance he will put it with the rest of his classified documents (because I don’t think they ever got all of them) as a trophy of sorts.

This finding is a big deal, I’m reading. Will affect the Trump Crime Family bigly…..even if his cult isn’t affected.

I always hope and pray that whatever spell Trump has on his followers disappears one day and at some point in the future they are horribly embarrassed and ashamed that they were ever taken by him and supported him so blindly and dismissed every bad tweet/truth, every red flag, every indictment so completely

Pipe dream, I know, but I still hope for it

I always hope and pray that whatever spell Trump has on his followers disappears one day and at some point in the future they are horribly embarrassed and ashamed that they were ever taken by him and supported him so blindly and dismissed every bad tweet/truth, every red flag, every indictment so completely

Pipe dream, I know, but I still hope for it

Unfortunately, Trump isn't the biggest problem, it's his millions of moronic, gullible, easily brainwashed folks.....and they aren't going away, they'll just find another cult leader.....hopefully the older ones die off soon, I think that is the best we can hope for

Unfortunately, Trump isn't the biggest problem, it's his millions of moronic, gullible, easily brainwashed folks.....and they aren't going away, they'll just find another cult leader.....hopefully the older ones die off soon, I think that is the best we can hope for
    maybe some Q faction will pull a Jim Jones situation and help us all out...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom