Critical race theory (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

DaveXA

Reaction score
    Frankly, I'm completely ignorant when it comes to the Critical Race Theory curriculum. What is it, where does it come from, and is it legitimate? Has anyone here read it and maybe give a quick summary?

If this has been covered in another thread, then I missed it.

You said it was self hate to marry a white person. That means you have insight into this. Please state in your own words why marrying a white person equals self hate. Don't respond about my situation. You are free to speak in general terms. I would like to know why you think marrying a white person means self hate.

Why do you think changing the surname to avoid racism is self hate. You must have reasons to have that conclusion.

I've already developed my madaboutpaul.com headache for the day, so I'm going to log back off. I'm not sure what part of "I won't waste my time discussing things with you" you don't understand.

Once again, get a therapist. You need it. Bad. If you can't afford it I will start a Go fund Me and be the first to contribute. As I've said before I have an extreme amount of pity for you. Not enough to answer your silly questions or engage in your games of logical fallacy patty cake, but pity none-the-less.

I've already developed my madaboutpaul.com headache for the day, so I'm going to log back off. I'm not sure what part of "I won't waste my time discussing things with you" you don't understand.

Once again, get a therapist. You need it. Bad. If you can't afford it I will start a Go fund Me and be the first to contribute. As I've said before I have an extreme amount of pity for you. Not enough to answer your silly questions or engage in your games of logical fallacy patty cake, but pity none-the-less.
    You make an accusation and write derogatory sentences about me as a person and then you run away saying I need a therapist.

Let your actions speak for whom you really are.

This is exactly what was said:

"encouraged my children to marry white people because of how insecure and self-loathing I am about my heritage."

Thanks for nitpicking once gain king of sophistry.
    yes, marrying a white person isn't a sign of self hatred.

Encouraging your children to marry white people is.

Surely you can see the difference here.

You keep doing the same over and over again. If you have a better argument I suggest you present the argument. Anything else is bulldookie.

Says the guy that responded to two consecutive posts to two different people with the same copy/pasted quote.

I've made my stance quite clear in a manner that can be understood by anyone with basic literacy and reasoning skills. If there is anything you fail to understand, I will try to clarify it for you. Are you failing to understand my point?

yes, marrying a white person isn't a sign of self hatred.

Encouraging your children to marry white people is.

Surely you can see the difference here.
    Please find the quote where I advised my children to marry white people.
    Thanks

The question that begs an answer is why so many spontaneous attacking remarks that have nothing to do with the issues that are discussed. Why is that Samian? Have I ever attacked you with derogatory terms?

Thanks

The question that begs an answer is why so many spontaneous attacking remarks that have nothing to do with the issues that are discussed. Why is that Samian? Have I ever attacked you with derogatory terms?
    It happens when you say the opposite of what you already said, over and over again.

Then act like we're all idiots and can't remember what you said yesterday.

We don't respect you.

Insults and more insults. Got it!
    Kill the messenger.
    It's possible that you are oblivious to your propensity to gaslight people.

If that is the case, it has no doubt had a serious impact on the mental health of your immediate family.

I'm not wasting my time going back to find the post where you talked about changing your surname to be more white and also encouraged your daughters to marry white men, but everyone who read that post sure as shirt remembers it. Trust me.

I'm not wasting my time going back to find the post where you talked about changing your surname to be more white and also encouraged your daughters to marry white men, but everyone who read that post sure as shirt remembers it. Trust me.
    I had no control regarding my kids dating preferences. However, all my kids married people of European ancestry.
    I did change my son's surname when he was a child so he would not endure the surname racism I experienced.

I ask again: Why is that self hate.
    What is wrong with the above.

I had no control regarding my kids dating preferences. However, all my kids married people of European ancestry.
    I did change my son's surname when he was a child so he would not endure the surname racism I experienced.

I ask again: Why is that self hate.
    What is wrong with the above.
    Nothing at all. Totally normal.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom