Biden Tracker (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Harris IS doing better recently?
I never think about her but this story made me realize that I've not recently seen criticism of her like in the past.
Correct observation on my part or not?
I don't think she's doing any better or worse. She's just sorta been under the radar in the news. The people criticizing her are the usual suspects and the rest have been pretty quiet about her unless she's speaking somewhere significant.

I never think about her but this story made me realize that I've not recently seen criticism of her like in the past.
Depending on who you talk to she’s always been doing better behind the scenes and better than her media coverage suggested

She’s said to be very popular on college campuses and I definitely expect her to be much more visible in the coming months

Criticism of Harris has never been fact based.

The M$M does a lousy job of actually doing their job.

There was a fairly concerted attack against her in the beginning, and MSM parroted most of it without much legwork. Then I think as she continued working it began to dawn on most of MSM that the attacks were actually without substance, so they have largely gone silent. I think she’s been a fine VP, actually. She works mostly behind the scenes and the job lends itself to anonymity.

Criticism of Harris has never been fact based.

The M$M does a lousy job of actually doing their job.
A lot of it isn't fact based, yes, but she can be fairly criticized for some of the work she did as DA, and of course can be criticized on some of her policy positions. But overall, there's not a whole lot to complain about tbh.

For what it’s worth
=============
It’s been something approaching an article of faith on the left and in some corners of the media that Robert F. Kennedy Jr. poses a spoiler threat to President Biden’s reelection.
It’s

never been quite clear that’ll be the case, though, particularly given that Kennedy is much more popular among Republicans than Democrats.

And now, there are growing signs that Kennedy and his fellow third-party candidates might not cost Biden after all. Indeed, they — and particularly Kennedy — could actually pull more from Trump.

Two new high-quality polls since Sunday bear this out.

The latest is from Marist College on Monday. It shows Biden at 51 percent and Trump at 48 percent in a national head-to-head contest. But when you factor in third-party candidates — Kennedy, Green Party candidate Jill Stein and independent Cornel West — Biden’s lead goes to five percentage points, larger than the poll’s 3.6-point margin of error.

Marist has long been one of Biden’s better polls. But that’s his best showing in a high-quality poll for many months.

An NBC News poll Sunday showed a similar dynamic. While Biden trailed by two points head to head (44-46), he led by two points (39-37) when the question included the third-party candidates.

Both NBC results are within the margin of error, but the key here is the four-point shift toward Biden when you include third-party candidates. That’s something we really haven’t seen before.

And a big reason for the shift is Kennedy. He takes twice as much of his support from voters who had previously picked Trump in the head-to-head question (15 percent of those voters) than those who had picked Biden (7 percent).

Biden cedes more votes than Trump to Stein, but Kennedy is a larger factor given that he’s been pulling more votes throughout the race.

(That poll is also merely the latest to show Kennedy’s image among right-leaning voters is vastly superior to his image among left-leaning ones. While Republicans like him 40 percent to 15 percent — a plus-25 split — Democrats dislike him 53-16 — a negative-37 split.)……..

And?

Beyond that, please explain in detail China’s Belt and Road foreign policy/development program in Africa. What are its goals and what is the projected impact for other countries and regions?
You complained about Gaetz as a source so I posted the AP article.

Why are you asking me to explain that? You are the one who brought it up.

You complained about Gaetz as a source so I posted the AP article.

Why are you asking me to explain that? You are the one who brought it up.
No. I brought up the Belt and Road to underscore the PRC’s ambitions in Africa. I expect you will have a reasoned response to the question. Btw, what is Niger known for?

No. I brought up the Belt and Road to underscore the PRC’s ambitions in Africa. I expect you will have a reasoned response to the question. Btw, what is Niger known for?
There's this (the junta is the military that staged a coup against Niger's democratic government, and they wanted help from Putin's mercenaries to keep an alliance of other west African democracies from intervening militarily):

The US is pulling out of Niger, because Russia has been building up their presence there at the request of the military group that overthrew the democratically elected government.

Poof. There goes the BS idea that US is the coup master and Putin is just an innocent little boy trying to protect his people. There goes the idea that the US is a war monger and Putin just wants us to all get along. If the US was a coup slinging, war monger, why would we pull our troops out of Niger without a fight?

Last edited:
There's this (the junta is the military that staged a coup against Niger's democratic government, and they wanted help from Putin's mercenaries to keep an alliance of other west African democracies from intervening militarily):

The US is pulling out of Niger, because Russia has been building up their presence there at the request of the military group that overthrew the democratically elected government.

Poof. There goes the BS idea that US is the coup master and Putin is just an innocent little boy trying to protect his people. There goes the idea that the US is a war monger and Putin just wants us to all get along. If the US was a coup slinging, war monger, why would we pull our troops out of Niger without a fight?

Yep. Facts don't matter to some people. They might as well be living in fantasy land.

Thanks for your post.

On a related note, Putin wouldn’t have any interest in adding Niger uranium to Russian uranium production, would he? After all, he is just a peacemaker.

Thanks for your post.

On a related note, Putin wouldn’t have any interest in adding Niger uranium to Russian uranium production, would he? After all, he is just a peacemaker.
Hehe. This is what I suspect set off macron and his renewed charge against putin. France was banking in the sahel from old contracts.

<whispers> go look up the Wagner group digging and dumping bodies in a mass grave next to an old French base in neighboring Mali. A clear attempt to flame anti colonial sentiments against the french. This was caught on a drone surveillance.

This woman predicts that in Nov. of 2024, 60% of the black vote will go to Trump.
She says she and others are done with Joe Biden
Hear her out if you wish...

This woman predicts that in Nov. of 2024, 60% of the black vote will go to Trump.
She says she and others are done with Joe Biden
Hear her out if you wish...

So she moved out of the country because they passed Obamacare and that meant her employer would have to provide health insurance in her job? So the problem was the health insurance law and not that her employer at the time wouldn't provide the insurance and instead docked her hours to less than 30 hrs. to get past the law? :loco:

Does the job she has now provide health insurance or is she still protesting Obamacare and working less than 30 hours a week? She's a hypocrite if it's the former, because the law hasn't changed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
Top Bottom