Biden Tracker (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Read the posts from today and it baffles me why Nikki Haley will not be our next President.
    Come on, Steve. You know why. She tried to distance herself from Trump even though she supported his stupidity before. The MAGA base would not vote for her which is evidenced by the results of the primaries. You want someone like her (I sure don’t but I get the point for you) then the party has to kick MAGA-ism to the curb including the MAGA fools currently in office.

Ain’t gonna happen. The racism, misogyny and stupidity have been welcomed with open arms by the Republican Party. It will take tectonic shifting to change that.

Come on, Steve. You know why. She tried to distance herself from Trump even though she supported his stupidity before. The MAGA base would not vote for her which is evidenced by the results of the primaries. You want someone like her (I sure don’t but I get the point for you) then the party has to kick MAGA-ism to the curb including the MAGA fools currently in office.

Ain’t gonna happen. The racism, misogyny and stupidity have been welcomed with open arms by the Republican Party. It will take tectonic shifting to change that.
    Well it is too late anyway. The stage is set for two old guys to compete. I have been dreading this for a couple of years.

Everyone can see it.
    No one can see what isn't there. Biden does not show signs of dementia. He shows signs of minor focus and mistaken word use that happens to everyone at every age and gets a little more frequent in later life, but that is not a sign of dementia.

Only someone who is being dishonest or is ignorant of what dementia actually looks like would keep making the false claim that Biden has dementia.
    ...it's time to retire or not run again.
    And finally some truth sneaks out about why the lie that Biden has dementia keeps getting repeated. Trump and MAGA are more nervous that Biden will win then they claim they are.

The lie that Biden has dementia is 100% mudslinging and smear campaign by false accusations.

.......The claim that President Biden is old and therefore so diminished mentally and physically that he is incapable of being an effective leader has taken on a life of its own. In many ways, this narrative is immune to the facts and evidence and may be a deciding factor in the outcome of the 2024 election and the future of the United States.

Dr. John Gartner is a psychologist and former professor at the Johns Hopkins University Medical School. Gartner was a contributor to the 2017 bestseller "The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump: 27 Psychiatrists and Mental Health Experts Assess a President."

In this conversation, Gartner argues that it is actually Donald Trump and not President Biden who is showing diminished mental acuity and dangerous behavior related to aging. Gartner explains that Donald Trump’s escalating dangerousness is connected to what he believes is a diseased mind that will only get worse.

Gartner warns that given Trump’s dangerous personality and emotional state, (Gartner describes this as “hypomanic” behavior) he is almost certainly plotting revenge and how to make his “enemies” suffer as revenge for finally being held accountable by the courts and the rule of law.

At the end of this conversation, Gartner explains how even on his worst day as an older person, President Biden is a far superior leader and decision-maker (and human being) than Donald Trump.

This interview has been lightly edited for clarity and length:

For several years, you have not been commenting publicly about Donald Trump. You shared with me how you are tired and exhausted from being in the fight against him and the MAGA movement and decided to step back. I have talked to other members of “the resistance” and they too have told me similar things. They’re exhausted; they’re tired; they’re spent. You were recently quoted in an article at US News and World Report about Biden and Trump’s mental health and age. Why have you decided to retake your public platform?

I'm not quite coming back to discussing politics publicly as I did before. I went through a similar process like some of the other people you have spoken to who have decided to step away from being active members of "the resistance." For five years I did that work with total energy and commitment. I was sounding the alarm about Trump basically every day. I did hundreds of interviews. I made it my full-time job like I was at war. But after five years, when Biden was inaugurated, I thought, okay, the war's over, I can take off my metaphorical uniform. So, not only are many members of the resistance exhausted, but we disbanded when Biden won in 2020. We had a duty to warn the public about Trump and the MAGA movement and all that danger. We were basically saying, "The British are coming! The British are coming!" At this point the American people must know that the British are here.

I had to speak out now because the 2024 election might turn on this issue of who is cognitively capable: Biden or Trump? It's a major issue that will affect some people's votes. Not enough people are sounding the alarm, that based on his behavior, and in my opinion, Donald Trump is dangerously demented. In fact, we are seeing the opposite among too many in the news media, the political leaders and among the public. There is also this focus on Biden's gaffes or other things that are well within the normal limits of aging. By comparison, Trump appears to be showing gross signs of dementia. This is a tale of two brains. Biden's brain is aging. Trump's brain is dementing...........

He's also an activist and a self admitted member of the Resistance against Trump. Great source.
    As opposed to the sources you cite?

Is his expertise lacking? No.

Peddle your Russian agitprop somewhere else.

And?

Beyond that, please explain in detail China’s Belt and Road foreign policy/development program in Africa. What are its goals and what is the projected impact for other countries and regions?

Last edited:
    Harris IS doing better recently?
    I never think about her but this story made me realize that I've not recently seen criticism of her like in the past.
    Correct observation on my part or not?

Since the war in Gaza erupted six months ago, Abdullah Hammoud, the mayor of Dearborn, Michigan, has contended with death threats, toxic media coverage of his city and family members overseas driven from their homes by Israeli airstrikes.

Today, he stands at the head of a community that could hold the key to the 2024 presidential election. Two months after the state primary, which saw unprecedented numbers of Michiganders casting a protest vote as a warning to Joe Biden, Hammoud doesn’t seem to think Biden got the message.

“I think there is an immediate and direct implication come November,” he says. “There’s a segment of the [Dearborn] population who will never vote for Biden again.”

Hammoud, 34, has been thrust into the spotlight in recent months as the mayor of a city that’s home to one of the largest Arab communities in the US.

His scathing criticism of Biden’s support for Israel’s war on Gaza has turned Hammoud into a leading voice for many of the more than 500,000 Arab American residents of Michigan, a crucial swing state.

“It’s very personal. We had a resident come to a council meeting who lost over 80 family members. That’s somebody whose entire life has been altered,” he says.

“What people are trying to grapple with is: ‘How is it that my family was obliterated in Gaza with American-manufactured weapons? How does that happen?’”

Hammoud supported a campaign calling on Dearborn residents to send the president a warning by voting “uncommitted” in Michigan’s Democratic party primary in February, to make clear how precarious his standing in the critical state is ahead of the November election. More Dearborn residents voted “uncommitted” than for Biden by a margin of 17%.

Biden won Michigan by only 154,000 votes in the 2020 presidential election. A host of recent polls of Michigan voters show him currently trailing Donald Trump, the Republican party’s presumptive presidential nominee.

Two months later, Hammoud will not say if he’ll vote for Biden in November. But he hasn’t seen any meaningful changes in US policy.

“The temperature among the community is that we are so fed up of [the narrative that] ‘Biden criticized Benjamin Netanyahu in private.’ We are really looking for action to be taken,” he says.

Americans’ dissatisfaction with Biden’s support for Israel has grown beyond Dearborn or Michigan. In Wisconsin, a state Biden won by just 20,000 votes in 2020, a similar campaign received more than 48,000 votes in that state’s Democratic primary on 2 April.

Protesting Biden at the ballot box is not without risk for Hammoud and his constituents. Donald Trump has again promised to crack down on immigration should he win in November. The so-called ‘Muslim ban’ in 2017 that divided families on a massive scale is still fresh in the minds of many Arab and Muslim Americans.

Hammoud says that while Trump back in the White House is “the last thing people want to see”, many Dearborn residents have more pressing things to think about.

“I think that you cannot make the argument to them that somehow under Trump things would be worse. What is worse than losing 80 family members? I think that’s extremely disrespectful.”….

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom