Biden Tracker (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

They are "entering the country" as you say....like this...
    The way a person enters a country does not make them entering to declare asylum illegal.

Some are entering the way the video shows. You're letting anecdotal videos confirm your biases.

You're going to vote for Trump. You were always going to vote for Trump if he was the candidate.

Why do so many Trump voters do everything thing they can to present themselves as not being Trump voters?

Reagan and Bush valued LEGAL immigration.
    BTW....and FYI....My wife grew up in Indonesia, but she came to America LEGALLY in 1999 because she and I went to a lot of trouble to have our US Government process and ultimately approve her for a "Fiancee Visa".
    Other people come here legally for non romantic purposes....they apply and get a conditional green card....then a green card....etc. The 2 Republican presidents you mentioned and everyone else respects those who come here by applying and getting legal approval.
    It SEEMS that Democrats are willing to overlook those who come across the Mexican Texas Border guided by Cartels....or "coyotes"....people who help smuggle illegals into Texas or Arizona or New Mexico. Plenty of examples of that on Youtube. Democrat mayors of certain cities now regret saying they welcome these people who were smuggled in by coyotes.
    Republican politicians seem to only favor LEGAL immigrants...not smuggled in immigrants.

Once again, for those with headphones on way up in the cheap seats.

Applying for asylum is LEGAL. It's how a ton of our ancestors got here.

The legislation vetoed by Cheato, even though he's not in office or can wield any real power, would have addressed the backups and slowdowns and general FUBAR-ness at the border.

Remember that. Republicans killed immigration reform.

Again.
    REPUBLICANS KILLED IMMIGRATION REFORM

Y'all GOP swine can just shut up about it now, it's insulting.

The way a person enters a country does not make them entering to declare asylum illegal.

Some are entering the way the video shows. You're letting anecdotal videos confirm your biases.

You're going to vote for Trump. You were always going to vote for Trump if he was the candidate.

Why do so many Trump voters do everything thing they can to present themselves as not being Trump voters?
    Unlike their god, some of these people still have a rudimentary sense of shame.

Once again, for those with headphones on way up in the cheap seats.

Applying for asylum is LEGAL. It's how a ton of our ancestors got here.

The legislation vetoed by Cheato, even though he's not in office or can wield any real power, would have addressed the backups and slowdowns and general FUBAR-ness at the border.

Remember that. Republicans killed immigration reform.

Again.
    REPUBLICANS KILLED IMMIGRATION REFORM

Y'all GOP swine can just shut up about it now, it's insulting.
    Is it LEGAL to apply for asylum by doing this first?

Is it LEGAL to apply for asylum by doing this first?

It depends. If they're fleeing for a legitimate reason that allows or calls for an asylum petition then it may or may not be legal. You'd have to give consideration to the specific circumstances of each individual. We can't know that just by looking at the video.

Reagan and Bush valued LEGAL immigration.
    BTW....and FYI....My wife grew up in Indonesia, but she came to America LEGALLY in 1999 because she and I went to a lot of trouble to have our US Government process and ultimately approve her for a "Fiancee Visa".
    Other people come here legally for non romantic purposes....they apply and get a conditional green card....then a green card....etc. The 2 Republican presidents you mentioned and everyone else respects those who come here by applying and getting legal approval.
    It SEEMS that Democrats are willing to overlook those who come across the Mexican Texas Border guided by Cartels....or "coyotes"....people who help smuggle illegals into Texas or Arizona or New Mexico. Plenty of examples of that on Youtube. Democrat mayors of certain cities now regret saying they welcome these people who were smuggled in by coyotes.
    Republican politicians seem to only favor LEGAL immigrants...not smuggled in immigrants.

You don’t seem to understand the current asylum process and the democratic position on immigration. Your views seem to mirror falsehoods told by right wing media and GOP politicians.

What a pathetic desperate thing to nitpick over. When people say “family” they could be talking about their immediate family - mother, father, siblings.

Anyone who supports Trump cannot possibly take something like this seriously. This is just flop-sweat panicked flailing by a Trump supporter.

Hilarious.

What a pathetic desperate thing to nitpick over. When people say “family” they could be talking about their immediate family - mother, father, siblings.

Anyone who supports Trump cannot possibly take something like this seriously. This is just flop-sweat panicked flailing by a Trump supporter.

Hilarious.
    There's no denying that Trump is an intentional serial liar and about very important things. Even his supporters have given up on trying to argue he isn't. They know everyone knows it and that they can't fool anyone to believe otherwise.

So, instead of futility trying to convince people Trump isn't a serial liar, they are now desperately trying to convince people that Biden is a serial liar too. See, if they convince people that Trump and Biden both lie the same, then they can justify voting for the serial liar Trump, because Biden's one too.

I think at this point, they are trying to convince themselves more than other people. I think even they can no longer deny to themselves that Trump is a serial liar and terrible person in general, so they are trying to rationalize their compulsion to vote for him by desperately trying to convince themselves that Biden is just as much a liar and terrible person.

If the above is the best example to offer of Biden lying, then nobody but them is going to be convinced that Biden is the same serial liar that Trump has repeatedly been proven to be.

Hilarious.

SFL is consistently a hypocrite. I'll give him that.

4 more years!

He was talking about back in the days long ago, he even says in the clip “when I first came to Washington.” But since you support Trump, I’m going to go ahead and conclude you don’t really care about verbal gaffes, right?

Did you listen to the clip? Because the tweet leaves out critical words. Those three little dots. The tweet is deceptive.

I will gladly applaud Biden if he does this

I predict you immediately shifting to "Biden doesn't care about US secrets being revealed. He was probably paid by Chinese nationalists living in Ukraine through a crack dealer who sold drugs to Hunter. It's all on his laptop if you bothered to read it."

In case people did not know....and in case they care...
    FYI...
    Ohio GOP has indicated they will not accommodate the Democrats in ways they have accommodated Republicans in the past, according to the article. OH has already said they won’t accept a provisional certificate of nomination, and it is thought that the GOP will refuse to support a special bill to move the OH deadline back, even though Democrats supported such a bill in 2012 when the GOP needed one. I hope the pundits are wrong and the OH GOP will play fair. The OH GOP is very extreme however.

AL - it’s unclear what the GOP will do. Dems have introduced a bill to move their deadline back.

Ohio GOP has indicated they will not accommodate the Democrats in ways they have accommodated Republicans in the past, according to the article. OH has already said they won’t accept a provisional certificate of nomination, and it is thought that the GOP will refuse to support a special bill to move the OH deadline back, even though Democrats supported such a bill in 2012 when the GOP needed one. I hope the pundits are wrong and the OH GOP will play fair. The OH GOP is very extreme however.

AL - it’s unclear what the GOP will do. Dems have introduced a bill to move their deadline back.
    Historically one party has their convention in July and the other party has their convention in August. This is nothing new so it's so wrong to keep Biden off the ballot. If Ohio's GOP has control and moves forward with this childish approach, it just makes them look petty and immature.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom