Biden Tracker (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

So you have no desire to discuss anything of substance. Understood. I eagerly await Matt Taibbi's opinion.
So you won't answer the question. Awe that's cute that you await Taibbi’s opinion. I couldn't find your post complaining about Optimus parroting the Democratic Party...I mean the Washington Post.

So you won't answer the question. Awe that's cute that you await Taibbi’s opinion. I couldn't find your post complaining about Optimus parroting the Democratic Party...I mean the Washington Post.

I have no idea why "the media" is or is not calling it the Inflation Reduction Act. To be more accurate, I don't care. Do you have any original thoughts on the substance of the bill or are you just going to offer up sad whataboutisms?

It’s a pretty bizarre assertion that implies that the entire media was in on some vast conspiracy to call the bill by its name until it passed at which time they started calling it something else? This has to be one of the weirdest things SFL has ever tried to say happened, and the competition is fierce, lol.

SFL latches on to the most obscure things to attempt to make a defensible point. One day he'll actually think for himself rather than rely on the standard right-wing outlets to form an opinion.

As an update, just this morning I was browsing Twitter and saw in the news feed on the right it being referred to as the Inflation Reduction Act. Whether the "evil media" has abandoned using that term writ large is still in question. And to argue it is intentional because one study came out that projected something we won't know is true until it actually happens years down the line is... well... right on the nose for SFL. More silly "gotcha" arguments from the right-wing dispensers of fast food style punditry.

Last edited:
Biden gave an outstanding midterm campaign speech today. This Tweet is a thread with about a dozen short clips of him talking:

Click on the full conversation link at the bottom of the tweet to see the whole array of highlight clips of his speech.

Had friends who went, only a few miles from where we are….said the speeches (including Biden’s) were really good….Wes Moore is going to win the governors race in a landslide…..

I would assume so since the GOP nominated a Trumpanzee lunatic that Larry Hogan denounced.

TBH, this is kind of shocking that it happened, Hogan was a pretty popular governor but I guess its another instance of more R loons than we realize……either way, I don’t think this election will be close….

Biden gave an outstanding midterm campaign speech today. This Tweet is a thread with about a dozen short clips of him talking:

Click on the full conversation link at the bottom of the tweet to see the whole array of highlight clips of his speech.

That was a pretty damn good speech. I like the touch of adding Hogan as a means of reaching across to mainstream Republicans.

More good work by Biden (lol-since Rs have very publicly blamed him for the price increase it seems only fair they should credit him as it comes down)

More good work by Biden (lol-since Rs have very publicly blamed him for the price increase it seems only fair they should credit him as it comes down)

I’m still confused, are we congratulating Biden for bringing down gas prices, or blaming him for increasing them?

J/k

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
Top Bottom