Biden Tracker (6 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

I am going to need more on that, since you are now answering for others. What exactly was over the line?
    President Biden does not yet need to be in a Nursing Home. That was over the line.
    I do NOT have confidence that he is sharp and at his best. Videos of him struggling or reports of him being so reliant on prepared cards make me wish he was not our president.
    That's the way I choose to present it on this forum.
    Maturely.
    Even if people who favor a different political viewpoint talk trash and are mean spirited...I TRY to be above the fray. I TRY to make my points without name calling or being super mean. (Sometimes I can be mildly tough...but NOT USUALLY SUPER mean)
    I do not think President Biden is a racist either.
    I just wish he would announce that "after much thought and having consulted my family and closest advisors, I've decided NOT to run for a second term".
    In conclusion, I encourage : 1) No exaggerated Nursing Home comments and 2) Drop the "racist" thing as well

I consider myself alt-right, not how you all perceive alt-right but alt-right. I am willing to admit that my views, opinions and ideology are further right than most right wingers.

I consider myself alt-right, not how you all perceive alt-right but alt-right. I am willing to admit that my views, opinions and ideology are further right than most right wingers.

How do you define alt-right that differs from the way the term is generally used here?

Are all Republicans who bag on Biden about his age, Desantis supporters? I'm curious because DJT would be 78 if he won a second term. That's the exact same age as Biden when he took office.

Are all Republicans who bag on Biden about his age, Desantis supporters? I'm curious because DJT would be 78 if he won a second term. That's the exact same age as Biden when he took office.
    I’m not sure we have any Trump supporters here, at least not any that admit it.

I agree with @MT15 that there are no Trump supporters on this thread that we know of.
    I am open to following a potential DeSantis campaign in 2023. I'd like to hear him speaking (via Youtube videos) in Iowa , New Hampshire, South Carolina....etc. etc.
    Seeing him against others on a debate stage would be very interesting.
    Many on here hate him but I am not ready to say "Yay" or "Nay" yet. I will not be persuaded no matter how many people post "this or that". I'll watch him in 2023 and then decide for myself.

I agree with @MT15 that there are no Trump supporters on this thread that we know of.
    I am open to following a potential DeSantis campaign in 2023. I'd like to hear him speaking (via Youtube videos) in Iowa , New Hampshire, South Carolina....etc. etc.
    Seeing him against others on a debate stage would be very interesting.
    Many on here hate him but I am not ready to say "Yay" or "Nay" yet. I will not be persuaded no matter how many people post "this or that". I'll watch him in 2023 and then decide for myself.

You can watch him now. He's not exactly reclusive.

I saw where meat prices are coming down, too. I don’t buy a whole lot of meat, so I haven’t noticed it. This time of year I’m getting produce from local growers, too, so I haven’t been in the grocery store lately. I also think abortion is going to be a huge motivator for women voters, and people will be surprised. I know my anger is only growing. Kansas registered tens of thousands of new voters this summer in anticipation of their referendum on abortion, and I read that 90% of the new voters were women. Between that and the obvious loony candidates in several key states, I’m not sure I like Rs chances in November. They don’t look like the lock they used to.

How do you define alt-right that differs from the way the term is generally used here?
    Take whatever person you envision when you hear alt-right and that is what is mean generally on this board.
    What the alt-right really is, as opposed to how your media and politicians portray them, is generally just normal Americans that go to church and work, believes the state should stay out of their lives for the most part, wants to get married, have children and raise in the the belief of God, family and country. I know you guys get a chuckle out those three things but we don't. That is is the alt-right now. Those that were the completely normal and respected a generation ago are now frowned upon.

How do you define alt-right?

Great point. That is one reason why I don't support Trump and I am Desantis supporter.

... believes the state should stay out of their lives...
    If only that were true. The people you describe sound find to me. The unfortunate reality is most of them are not content to worship in peace but rather attempt to cram their religion down everyone else's throats under the guise of religious liberty.

Take whatever person you envision when you hear alt-right and that is what is mean generally on this board.
    What the alt-right really is, as opposed to how your media and politicians portray them, is generally just normal Americans that go to church and work, believes the state should stay out of their lives for the most part, wants to get married, have children and raise in the the belief of God, family and country. I know you guys get a chuckle out those three things but we don't. That is is the alt-right now. Those that were the completely normal and respected a generation ago are now frowned upon.

I know you're big on how leaders define a movement (see: BLM).

Do you think this is how alt-right leaders would describe the alt-right?

(Someone please post this for him so he can fall into my perfectly laid trap.)

People who believe the last election had fraud or was stolen. People who believe in conspiracies and are constantly inventing new ones. People who fetishize guns and militia movements. People who want to inject themselves into personal decisions of pregnant woman and their families to force birth based on their religious beliefs. People who want LGBTQ+ people out of public life and influence. People who are antigovernmental and work to make it as dysfunctional as possible. People who attack and make an enemy out of everybody and everything (Cracker Barrel, Climate Change, etc) they don't like or agree with. People who won't miss an opportunity to cut off their own nose (and those of their constituents) out of spite for Democrats (Insulin, Veterans, etc.)

Last edited:

This is borderline delusional, actually. The alt-right wants to rule over the rest of the country. They want to force anyone who isn’t like them to basically disappear. Toe their line, or go away. They want to rule everyone else’s decisions, whether it’s basic human rights like bodily autonomy, or changing actual history to their preferred version. They aren’t content with just doing their own thing, they want to force everyone else to be like them.

The darker portions want to bring the entire country into ruin over the fact that they won’t be in the majority in a few short years. They want civil war, and a Christian ethno-state.

Okay, here’s an actual definition from as neutral a source as I could find:

“The term alt-right (short for alternative right) is used to describe a political ideology variously associated with the following range of concepts:
    • white supremacism
    • white nationalism
    • racism
    • neo-Nazism
    • anti-Semitism
    • opposition to same-sex marriage
    • opposition to immigration
    • opposition to political correctness
    • opposition to feminism
    The alt-right began as an internet movement. While many self-identified members of the alt-right support President Donald Trump, Trump does not consider himself to be a member of the alt-right.

Ballotpedia limits usage of the term alt-right to individuals who self-identify as members of the alt-right.

The following individuals have described themselves using the term alt-right:
    • Steve Bannon, former White House chief strategist[1]
    • Richard Spencer, president of the National Policy Institute[2]
    The following individuals have stated that they are not members of the alt-right:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom