Biden Tracker (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

In a perfect a world, I am with you. In the real world, you all just elected a true racist nursing home patient that has been on the tax payroll his entire adult life. Good job.

Even if all of those things were accurate, it's far better than Trump.

We had a binary choice.

I recall that phrase being popular with Republicans in 2016.

In a perfect a world, I am with you. In the real world, you all just elected a true racist nursing home patient that has been on the tax payroll his entire adult life. Good job.
    I've been giving you "likes" thus far...but this one is way over board. Disrespectful and since you already made your point...it's beyond necessary.

I've been giving you "likes" thus far...but this one is way over board. Disrespectful and since you already made your point...it's beyond necessary.
    You must not have been reading all his posts. He’s on quite the tear these days. He’s calling the left (and us, by association) baby/child murderers, satan worshipers, Marxists, child mutilators, you name it.

You must not have been reading all his posts. He’s on quite the tear these days. He’s calling the left (and us, by association) baby/child murderers, satan worshipers, Marxists, child mutilators, you name it.
    My daughter's boyfriend is here. They go to college together in Virginia. He arrived Monday afternoon to our NJ area via an Amtrak Train.
    Tuesday I took the two of them to Historic Allaire Village

Yesterday I took them to numerous places in the Historic District of Philadelphia

Needless to say, I've been busy! ;)

Even if all of those things were accurate, it's far better than Trump.

We had a binary choice.

I recall that phrase being popular with Republicans in 2016.
    To be fair, we all had multiple choices, we just drilled down to the binary part.

Nice.
    What is disrespectful about this or what is false? He should be in a nursing home, he is a career politician or he is a racist?

Alt-left. Yes, you are correct on all those descriptions.
    Do you really not consider yourself part of the alt-left?

Alt-left. Yes, you are correct on all those descriptions.
    Do you really not consider yourself part of the alt-left?
    You are being really provocative with these accusations. You think I’m a satanist? I’m a baby-murderer? Really?

You are being really provocative with these accusations. You think I’m a satanist? I’m a baby-murderer? Really?
    Do you consider yourself alt-left? Your beliefs say yes to me.

Honestly, no I don't think you are those things. I think the movement you are following is. I just think you are being led and can't really see what is happening and live in an echo chamber. Much like you think I am brainwashed and I hate women. Perception is half the battle.

So you're saying we're all nonbinary.
    If that is how your brain needs to process the primary process then, sure. I can also pull out some star wars action figures and try and give you a visual if that will help.

Do you consider yourself alt-left? Your beliefs say yes to me.

Honestly, no I don't think you are those things. I think the movement you are following is. I just think you are being led and can't really see what is happening and live in an echo chamber. Much like you think I am brainwashed and I hate women. Perception is half the battle.
    I’m actually pretty moderate left, lol. Just ask JDonk or Heathen.

I’m not being “led”. I don’t subscribe to web pages known to push false narratives or believe anything without question.

Honestly, no I don't think you are those things. I think the movement you are following is.
    Can you name any particular people in the alt left who you believe are satanist baby murderers?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom