Biden Tracker (6 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Did he take credit? No, he was making an observation. But, I posted it because I’m sure you want to give him credit, since you have previously blamed him for the price going up.
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden...rice-savings-average-peson-typo-tells-you-lot

Now I am 100% sure he did not type this himself as he can't even form a complete thought that doesn't have to do with pudding and naps but damn if his handlers didn't try.
    Do you know why the gas is going down? Does it have anything to do with the plunder of the strategic reserve?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden...rice-savings-average-peson-typo-tells-you-lot

Now I am 100% sure he did not type this himself as he can't even form a complete thought that doesn't have to do with pudding and naps but damn if his handlers didn't try.
    Do you know why the gas is going down? Does it have anything to do with the plunder of the strategic reserve?
    No, lol, it does not. When he did it, it was largely discussed as symbolic and not nearly enough to affect prices. Sandman has already schooled you on this.

Here: a 30 second search turns up a article from a reliable source: Emphasis is mine so you can see the exact reason.

“July 14 (Reuters) - After exceeding $5 a gallon for the first time in history, U.S. gasoline prices are finally falling, giving some relief to consumers in the world's largest user of the fuel.

The average retail price for gasoline nationwide is still $4.631, down from a record of $5.014 a month ago but still $1.485 higher than a year ago, according to the American Automobile Association.

Prices are on a trajectory to keep falling at least the next few weeks. Global fuel demand has been declining because of the high prices and the strong U.S. dollar making oil more expensive elsewhere. Supply remains tight, so after that point, it's uncertain whether prices will continue to fall.”

Your dementia jokes about Biden are weak, and disrespectful to people who actually have dementia.

My daughter is married to an Airman and they both voted Biden. My other daughter is progressive and she voted Biden/Harris and says she will vote them again unless somebody else comes out of the woodwork. My wife is Republican but she said "She does not recognize the Republican Party anymore" She voted Biden/Harris and will vote them again in 2024. Almost hates Trump and does not like DeSantis at all. I do not know where these people are for the polls saying Biden is so underwater.
    Does anyone trust polls anymore? According to the polls Hillary had the 2016 election in the bag.

This is not about polls. This is a story showing yet more Democratic Politician who are not in favor of a Biden 2nd term....

This is not about polls. This is a story showing yet more Democratic Politician who are not in favor of a Biden 2nd term....
    Whatever, I’ve lived long enough to know that many presidents at this point in their first term were assumed to be politically dead. Yet, most of them were re-elected. It’s just idle chatter and not meaningful at this point. Rs should be worried about the midterms, IMO. It doesn’t look good for them right now.

The purpose of Joe Biden was to prevent a Trump reelection.

he accomplished that.

If he does nothing else for the rest of his presidency, it would still be one of the most successful presidencies ever, when you consider what he saved us from.

No, lol, it does not. When he did it, it was largely discussed as symbolic and not nearly enough to affect prices. Sandman has already schooled you on this.

Here: a 30 second search turns up a article from a reliable source: Emphasis is mine so you can see the exact reason.

“July 14 (Reuters) - After exceeding $5 a gallon for the first time in history, U.S. gasoline prices are finally falling, giving some relief to consumers in the world's largest user of the fuel.

The average retail price for gasoline nationwide is still $4.631, down from a record of $5.014 a month ago but still $1.485 higher than a year ago, according to the American Automobile Association.

Prices are on a trajectory to keep falling at least the next few weeks. Global fuel demand has been declining because of the high prices and the strong U.S. dollar making oil more expensive elsewhere. Supply remains tight, so after that point, it's uncertain whether prices will continue to fall.”

Your dementia jokes about Biden are weak, and disrespectful to people who actually have dementia.
    Are you saying he is not releasing 1million barrels a day to bring the cost down at the pump? It sounds like that is what they are saying. Was that part of my 'schooling'?

Don't worry about dementia jokes, if Biden read them, he would forget he was upset in a few minutes when Matlock came back on the TV.
    Question though, were you also worried about being respectful when discussing Trump? No, you were not, so you will understand if I completely laugh off your completely disingenuous and hypocritical attempt at being lofty and judgmental as most alt-lefties.

The purpose of Joe Biden was to prevent a Trump reelection.

he accomplished that.

If he does nothing else for the rest of his presidency, it would still be one of the most successful presidencies ever, when you consider what he saved us from.
    Thank goodness you guys set the bar so high for you presidents.

Whatever, I’ve lived long enough to know that many presidents at this point in their first term were assumed to be politically dead. Yet, most of them were re-elected. It’s just idle chatter and not meaningful at this point. Rs should be worried about the midterms, IMO. It doesn’t look good for them right now.
    Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please run a Biden Harris ticket in 2024!!!!! Please Please Please with sugar and Metamucil on top!

Are you saying he is not releasing 1million barrels a day to bring the cost down at the pump? It sounds like that is what they are saying. Was that part of my 'schooling'?

Don't worry about dementia jokes, if Biden read them, he would forget he was upset in a few minutes when Matlock came back on the TV.
    Question though, were you also worried about being respectful when discussing Trump? No, you were not, so you will understand if I completely laugh off your completely disingenuous and hypocritical attempt at being lofty and judgmental as most alt-lefties.
    I dont give a flying you-know-what if you are disrespectful to Biden. Here is where your lack of reading comprehension bites you in the butt again. I said your weak arse jokes about dementia and Biden are disrespectful to people who actually have dementia. So have at it, but you’re being the worst kind of a jerk to people that actually suffer from dementia, which is no joke, by trivializing it this way.

I dont give a flying you-know-what if you are disrespectful to Biden. Here is where your lack of reading comprehension bites you in the butt again. I said your weak arse jokes about dementia and Biden are disrespectful to people who actually have dementia. So have at it, but you’re being the worst kind of a jerk to people that actually suffer from dementia, which is no joke, by trivializing it this way.
    More lies (I am going to start all of my replies like that too, so mature).

How many times did you lecture someone on this board for saying Trump was this or that? If you didn't, you are being a hypocrite.

More lies (I am going to start all of my replies like that too, so mature).

How many times did you lecture someone on this board for saying Trump was this or that? If you didn't, you are being a hypocrite.
    Noted that you have no defense for your “jokes”. 😁

Yea, it is important to prevent people who will abuse power from having it.
    In a perfect a world, I am with you. In the real world, you all just elected a true racist nursing home patient that has been on the tax payroll his entire adult life. Good job.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom