Biden Tracker (8 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lol. Downplay? What have I done to downplay it? Not talk about it in relation to the insurrection? Maybe that's because they're not related, so the only reason to talk about both in a related sense is to downplay the insurrection. Like you're doing. 😂

You have funny definition of words.
I know, wait until I get to use my new one..'firy but mostly peaceful protest'...now that I think about, I think 1.6 might be a firy but mostly peaceful protest. No fires that I am aware of, but only 1 person was killed so it was mostly peaceful.

I know, wait until I get to use my new one..'firy but mostly peaceful protest'...now that I think about, I think 1.6 might be a firy but mostly peaceful protest. No fires that I am aware of, but only 1 person was killed so it was mostly peaceful.

Do what you have to do. I know you can't help it. It's almost like you and your lot have an inhibitor chip like the clones in Star Wars.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/bidens-job-approval-drops-44-amid-broad-criticism/story?id=79791303

Back to our regularly scheduled dumpster fire of a president.

Just to be clear. I don't want him removed. I want him brought out every day for a news conference, I think he can handle that, he never takes questions anyway. I also want him front and center on the world stage, leading by example. We all deserve this. We get what we voted for.

Well he's a dumpster fire to you because you clearly don't agree with what he's doing. That, and simply because he's not a Republican for most people.

I personally am LOVING what he's doing right now. He's pissed, as most Americans should be at the staunch anti-vaxx, anti-science goons who want to make everything political. Who want to cry 'authoritarian' and 'hitler' on mandates that quite literally keep the American people safer. Are Republicans also crying about seat belts? Traffic laws that prevent drunken and high driving? There's quite literally and endless list of safety mandates that the GOP isn't griping about - but because there's a novel issue and a democrat is president, it's the end of democracy as we know it. These karens wouldn't know the end of democracy if it nearly burned the White House down.

Covid is killing people and a good portion of the right doesn't even want to admit that it's a real health issue. Enough. These are the same folks who want to force their religion in schools and enjoy the fruits of the hard work of the scientific and medical community but spread misinformation online incessantly which causes the fragile to harass our airline, health, and education workers.

A quote from GOP Senator Kevin McCarthy of California:
"Forcing main street to vax or pay a fine will not only crush an economy he's put on life support—it's flat-out un-American," House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., wrote on Twitter. "To Joe Biden, force is more important than freedom. Americans won't stand for it."

Within the first 10 words, he's admitting he doesn't care about the safety and wellbeing of his constituents. This is a RIGHT WING problem. It always has been. They've been anti-science since as long as I can remember. He uses vax in a politically charged way, not like it's one of the most safe, effective medical achievements in mankind's history. He's pandering to those same folks who want to be political instead of look at the facts. Who want to turn their heads from coronavirus decimating their communities and instead focus on Fox News and edgy talking points and "dont tread on me" stickers while their government treads all over the world on a military tour and leaves its veterans begging in the streets. A confused lot to say the very least.

The same folks who claim to care about the rights of the unborn..yet conveniently don't care when elementary aged kids, even babies..are being intubated.

The people like this? Screw...them...all. Let them throw their fits and be dramatic. Go Joe. It's about time the folks being pushed around for keeping Americans safe are recognized and respected by law.

Last edited:
Well he's a dumpster fire to you because you clearly don't agree with what he's doing. That, and simply because he's not a Republican for most people.

I personally am LOVING what he's doing right now. He's pissed, as most Americans should be at the staunch anti-vaxx, anti-science goons who want to make everything political. Who want to cry 'authoritarian' and 'hitler' on mandates that quite literally keep the American people safer. Are Republicans also crying about seat belts? Traffic laws that prevent drunken and high driving? There's quite literally and endless list of safety mandates that the GOP isn't griping about - but because there's a novel issue and a democrat is president, it's the end of democracy as we know it. These karens wouldn't know the end of democracy if it nearly burned the White House down.

Covid is killing people and a good portion of the right doesn't even want to admit that it's a real health issue. Enough. These are the same folks who want to force their religion in schools and enjoy the fruits of the hard work of the scientific and medical community but spread misinformation online incessantly which causes the fragile to harass our airline, health, and education workers.

A quote from GOP Senator Kevin McCarthy of California:
"Forcing main street to vax or pay a fine will not only crush an economy he's put on life support—it's flat-out un-American," House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., wrote on Twitter. "To Joe Biden, force is more important than freedom. Americans won't stand for it."

Within the first 10 words, he's admitting he doesn't care about the safety and wellbeing of his constituents. This is a RIGHT WING problem. It always has been. They've been anti-science since as long as I can remember. He uses vax in a politically charged way, not like it's one of the most safe, effective medical achievements in mankind's history. He's pandering to those same folks who want to be political instead of look at the facts. Who want to turn their heads from coronavirus decimating their communities and instead focus on Fox News and edgy talking points and "dont tread on me" stickers while their government treads all over the world on a military tour and leaves its veterans begging in the streets. A confused lot to say the very least.

The same folks who claim to care about the rights of the unborn..yet conveniently don't care when elementary aged kids, even babies..are being intubated.

The people like this? Screw...them...all. Let them throw their fits and be dramatic. Go Joe. It's about time the folks being pushed around for keeping Americans safe are recognized and respected by law.
Careful, all the empathy and inclusion is seeping out.

Speaking of code words and all. This should set the Taliban straight, even those with 'challenging' pasts.

https://news.yahoo.com/blinken-taliban-government-does-not-174124524.html

Man, that was harsh. I wonder if the Tally just threw their hands up, laid down their US supplied AR15, pulled the gay man from the edge of the building they were about to launch him off of, pulled up their pants from raping a teen child (gender is a construct, so we don't care if it is a man or woman or goat) and just slinked back to their caves. I haven't seen a burn like that since Zac Morris uses subliminal messaging on Belding! Man oh man, anyone got burn ointment, because the Tally sure needs it now!!! Love it!

This is why the entire world thinks we are a joke, and we currently are.

Speaking of code words and all. This should set the Taliban straight, even those with 'challenging' pasts.

https://news.yahoo.com/blinken-taliban-government-does-not-174124524.html

Man, that was harsh. I wonder if the Tally just threw their hands up, laid down their US supplied AR15, pulled the gay man from the edge of the building they were about to launch him off of, pulled up their pants from raping a teen child (gender is a construct, so we don't care if it is a man or woman or goat) and just slinked back to their caves. I haven't seen a burn like that since Zac Morris uses subliminal messaging on Belding! Man oh man, anyone got burn ointment, because the Tally sure needs it now!!! Love it!

This is why the entire world thinks we are a joke, and we currently are.
What do you think he should have said?

What do you believe we should do at this point? Time only moves forward, so saying what we should have already done is a waste of everyone's time and effort.

What exactly are you complaining about in this post?

What do you think he should have said?

What do you believe we should do at this point? Time only moves forward, so saying what we should have already done is a waste of everyone's time and effort.

What exactly are you complaining about in this post?
But yet, old boy and his jolly red giant get to blame the last administration for them making the military look inept in a complete cluster? Funny how that works for them.
I personally think the military leadership is inept, but we should have tried to keep that inhouse instead of letting everyone else know. Now the secret is out.

Let us watch if China, Russia and Iran start playing nice now after that tongue lashing our government just gave the terrorist government of the Tally. They honestly have to be petrified. I think Putin and Xi biggest fears are being call out for not being inclusive enough.

What he should have said, should not have included the woke orthodoxy.

But yet, old boy and his jolly red giant get to blame the last administration for them making the military look inept in a complete cluster? Funny how that works for them.
I personally think the military leadership is inept, but we should have tried to keep that inhouse instead of letting everyone else know. Now the secret is out.

Let us watch if China, Russia and Iran start playing nice now after that tongue lashing our government just gave the terrorist government of the Tally. They honestly have to be petrified. I think Putin and Xi biggest fears are being call out for not being inclusive enough.

What he should have said, should not have included the woke orthodoxy.

Talk is cheap, whether it's woke talk or mean talk. Our actions going forward, and the consequences they impose on the Taliban are what actually matter.

Afghanistan is all of our fault.

We've had 4 presidents two from each party. The only common denominator in this equation is the US electorate.

You and I and everyone else all share the blame for the outcome.

Talk is cheap, whether it's woke talk or mean talk. Our actions going forward, and the consequences they impose on the Taliban are what actually matter.

Afghanistan is all of our fault.

We've had 4 presidents two from each party. The only common denominator in this equation is the US electorate.

You and I and everyone else all share the blame for the outcome.
You can take the blame if you like. I won't be taking any of it. If these dolts don't take the blame then no blame is for sure on my shoulders. Funny how you guys are willing to accept the blame for your dear bureaucratic leaders failures all the sudden.

I blame this unqualified and utter failure of an administration and a military leadership too worried about diversity and inclusion. They are the ones that screwed this up and are still screwing this up.

You can take the blame if you like. I won't be taking any of it. If these dolts don't take the blame then no blame is for sure on my shoulders. Funny how you guys are willing to accept the blame for your dear bureaucratic leaders failures all the sudden.

I blame this unqualified and utter failure of an administration and a military leadership too worried about diversity and inclusion. They are the ones that screwed this up and are still screwing this up.
Noted. You aren't interested in the responsibility required to be part of a free society.

So I'm sure you've been over this, but how is Biden's administration a failure both domestically and foreign (as it relates to military affairs)?

Do you not think Trump (who wanted to do the same thing Biden has done but couldn't get the job done) wouldn't have run into a potential issue with the Taliban himself? I see many on the right bemoaning the Afghanistan issue - which of course was a terrible tragedy, yet they were silent when we had military casualties under Trump. Why the selective outrage? Is it not a great thing that we are out of Afghanistan - something many on the right were FOR when Trump championed it?

So I'm sure you've been over this, but how is Biden's administration a failure both domestically and foreign (as it relates to military affairs)?

Do you not think Trump (who wanted to do the same thing Biden has done but couldn't get the job done) wouldn't have run into a potential issue with the Taliban himself? I see many on the right bemoaning the Afghanistan issue - which of course was a terrible tragedy, yet they were silent when we had military casualties under Trump. Why the selective outrage? Is it not a great thing that we are out of Afghanistan - something many on the right were FOR when Trump championed it?
If Trump were president, we would be bombing the hell out of Afghanistan right now, and his base would be cheering from the rooftops.

If Trump were president, we would be bombing the hell out of Afghanistan right now, and his base would be cheering from the rooftops.

Exactly. It honestly has nothing to do with what we're doing "over there", just so long as the right person (team red) is doing it

Nah, he'd be sitting on his hands and making a lot of noise to the media like always has. He had 4 years to bomb Afghanistan and never really did that. So...:shrug:

Nah, he'd be sitting on his hands and making a lot of noise to the media like always has. He had 4 years to bomb Afghanistan and never really did that. So...:shrug:

Trump actually did have a very heavy bombing campaign going on in Afghanistan early on during his administration. He even bragged, on twitter of course, about the "very big heavy mega bomb" or something HE drooped on the caves in Afghanistan at one point. It was all with the intent of defeating the Taliban once and for all and getting out. But it became clear pretty quick that if they did pull out, the Taliban would take over the country. So he punted to Biden.

Yeah, Farb conveniently ignores that Trump actually set this whole debacle in motion before he left office and there is some evidence he mucked it all up on purpose to try to poison the Biden administration. I have zero doubt believing that because Trump is nothing if not a petty child.

Trump is the one who negotiated with the Taliban to take over after we left, without including the current Afghan government. Trump also had over 5000 men released from prison, a mixture of Taliban and Isis-K. This included the man who currently heads the Taliban government.

Farb is so completely snookered by the crap (really, it’s crap) he reads that he doesn’t really know much about what was done by Trump to set up our difficult withdrawal. There is plenty of blame to go around on both parties, but the Biden Administration probably deserves less than the others. He at least finally got us out of there, and took over an impossible situation. Saved over 100,000 of our allies to boot, in an impressive airlift.

Oh and flights leaving Kabul have begun again. They were some American citizens who still refused to take a flight out of the country, so they evacuated other nationalities.

Trump actually did have a very heavy bombing campaign going on in Afghanistan early on during his administration. He even bragged, on twitter of course, about the "very big heavy mega bomb" or something HE drooped on the caves in Afghanistan at one point. It was all with the intent of defeating the Taliban once and for all and getting out. But it became clear pretty quick that if they did pull out, the Taliban would take over the country. So he punted to Biden.
True, but yeah, he would have ended up punting regardless, even if he won the election. I don't think he was legitimately interested in leaving there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
Top Bottom