Biden Tracker (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Exhibit A: This is either racism or misogyny, but is probably both. He is describing a person who is a world class athlete who won a competition at one point while suffering from kidney stones.

Charlie Kirk is a piece of shirt that would fold like a cheap suit if he faced a fraction of the pressure faced by Simone Biles.

Looks like SFL has already swept the events of January 6th under the rug.

Most conservatives have.
But it took them three weeks in January to make even a single post. Don’t let them forget that they hid like cowards when they knew they were on the side of domestic terrorists.

Exhibit A: This is either racism or misogyny, but is probably both. He is describing a person who is a world class athlete who won a competition at one point while suffering from kidney stones.

I have seen this guy before; he is an A-hole. He is poorly educated and rather dumb. I could only watch him for a fraction of a second.

Can you explain a way to hold the view that "women control when sex happens" and "attractive women get top high end providers as partners more often than unattractive women" that isn't misogynistic?

While you're at it, perhaps we can unpack this statement: "Society and biology made the promiscuity of men acceptable." The implication here, as I read it, is that female promiscuity is not acceptable.
I will give it a shot, but it won't be to your liking.

Women do control when sex happens. If men and women had the same sex drive, we would be rabbits and an advanced culture probably would not have developed.
Who do you think makes better decisions on a whole in regards to sex? Men or women?
I think women, since they all humans comes through them. Would you prefer men control sex? I don't think so. God knew what he was doing.

Good looking women do attract better mates. Better looking men draw better mates. It is biology. Survival of the species and all that.

Since man crawled out of a cave, females promiscuity is not acceptable in society. I can't think of one where that was different. Again, women have all the humans. I think society has tried to curb the male promiscuity but not as successful as the taming of the female promiscuity for the sake of survival of the species.

As enlightened as everything thinks they are, they are still hardwired by generations of survival on species level.

Why did she drop out? I tend to agree with him but I will admit, I have not watched a minute of the games so I don't know why she dropped out except for mental health reason, is that correct?

Looks like SFL has already swept the events of January 6th under the rug.
Not quite. Prosecute anyone who committed a crime during the Capitol Riot. The Capital Riot was bad. It's quite obvious that the Democrats and the media are exaggerating the Capitol Riot for political gain and security state power.

Why are you not talking about the months of rioting, looting and vandalism of the left wing "protests." There were plenty of police officers that got injured during those riots. Why haven't we heard testimony from those police officers? Why isn't that covered at the breathtaking pace of the Capital riots?

If Bob makes the argument that Joe Biden is really a lizard person from another planet, does it require refutation or can it be safely dismissed as rubbish?
All I said was that women are the gate keepers regarding sexual intercourse. Feel free to refute the argument. No need to make the above type of remarks.

Why did she drop out? I tend to agree with him but I will admit, I have not watched a minute of the games so I don't know why she dropped out except for mental health reason, is that correct?
She had a terrifying close call day before, on a vault I think. Several world class gymnasts said if they had done that they would have been severely injured, maybe paralyzed. Only her extreme athleticism allowed her to land on her feet at all. She realizes she’s not mentally safe out there right now.

Exhibit B: the men who think she is their personal verbal punching bag is just disgusting.

Not quite. Prosecute anyone who committed a crime during the Capitol Riot. The Capital Riot was bad. It's quite obvious that the Democrats and the media are exaggerating the Capitol Riot for political gain and security state power.

Why are you not talking about the months of rioting, looting and vandalism of the left wing "protests." There were plenty of police officers that got injured during those riots. Why haven't we heard testimony from those police officers? Why isn't that covered at the breathtaking pace of the Capital riots?

Because....

Because they're not the same thing.

Because one event tried to stop the counting of electoral votes and the peaceful transfer of power and the others didn't.

Because one event was hunting down political leaders doing their official duties and the others weren't.

Because ......

Last edited:
It's quite obvious that the Democrats and the media are exaggerating the Capitol Riot
:ROFLMAO:

People stormed the Capitol building, beating law enforcement, breaking windows, doors, furniture, looking to “arrest” members of Congress and overturn a presidential election. There is no way that can be exaggerated. It’s not getting enough attention or seriousness.
There were plenty of police officers that got injured during those riots. Why haven't we heard testimony from those police officers? Why isn't that covered at the breathtaking pace of the Capital riots?
More citizens were injured by law enforcement during BLM and other protests during the summer by an order of magnitude and it isn’t even close.

We have heard testimony from law enforcement from those events. It happened all last summer when those arrested were arraigned or tried. It’s just that you conservatives didn’t want to make hay from it as a counter the the insurrection you all want to downplay and act like it didn’t happen.

Riots were covered more/given more air time and handwringing from conservatives than the insurrection and again it’s not even close. The fact that conservatives act like that isn’t true is testament to how little they care about Jan 6 and how poor their memory is about the BLM protests is.

Last edited:
Riots were covered more/given more air time and handwringing from conservatives than the insurrection and again it’s not even close. The fact that conservatives act like that isn’t true is testament to how little they care about Jan 6 and how poor their memory is about the BLM protests is.

And conservatives would be shocked and offended if anyone accused them of downplaying riots by mostly white people (white trash, more accurately) and exaggerating riots from a more culturally mixed group.

They aren't racist, no sir.

And conservatives would be shocked and offended if anyone accused them of downplaying riots by mostly white people (white trash, more accurately) and exaggerating riots from a more culturally mixed group.

They aren't racist, no sir.
So the 'insurection' vs BLM summer riots can be boiled down to racism?

Yeah, one made cities burn and people die and the other made our most corrupt and hollow leaders uncomfortable.

The left views the riots as something that was needed, maybe the right views the 1.6 as something that was needed (new politicians that are not corrupt?).

So the 'insurection' vs BLM summer riots can be boiled down to racism?

Yeah, one made cities burn and people die and the other made our most corrupt and hollow leaders uncomfortable.

The left views the riots as something that was needed, maybe the right views the 1.6 as something that was needed (new politicians that are not corrupt?).

I don't think any of it was needed. Not sure why you thought that.

I'm not defending or deflecting blame away from anyone who rioted.

You and others are. I find that curious, and yes, apparently racist.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
Top Bottom