Biden Tracker (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

This is BS. Plenty of people here ("on the left") have been able and willing to criticize Harris for different reasons. We just didn't inject her sleeping to the top to do it into the discussion because it wasn't really germane to this discussion. It has nothing to do with why she was selected by Biden as VP or why she was in the position she was in. It's just a red herring meant to inject sexism into the discussion.

The fact that she was black and women and was selected by Biden partly for those reason has already been mentioned. Nobody has shied away for that topic. It's just your and others on the rights insistence that it was the only reason she was chosen when there were other factors in play as well.
    The story that she slept her way to the stop is likely a lie that has been perpetuated by the right.

I am just describing reality. That does not mean I endorse reality.

You aren't describing reality, though. What you are doing is placing the burden for everything relating to and resulting from sex on women. Your views on gender are just as messed up as your views on race.

You aren't describing reality, though. What you are doing is placing the burden for everything relating to and resulting from sex on women. Your views on gender are just as messed up as your views on race.
    Do you have an argument? Just saying something is messed up is not an argument. Traditionally and biologically women control the sex (the only exception is rape which is a violent act). The man courts the woman and the woman makes the decision. All I have done is describe reality.

As for race there is only one human race.

You're describing reality in the 1950's. We live in a very different world now.

That being said there's some truth to what you're saying, but as usual, you are taking all of the nuance out of it.

Do you have an argument? Just saying something is messed up is not an argument. Traditionally and biologically women control the sex (the only exception is rape which is a violent act). The man courts the woman and the woman makes the decision. All I have done is describe reality.

As for race there is only one human race.

An argument as absurd as the one you put forth does not need nor deserve a counter-argument.

It looks like they need to up Biden's meds.

"Just like the other question that's illogical. I heard you speak about it because you always, I am not being solicitous but you but You are always straight up on what you been doing and the question is whether or not we should be in a position where, um, you are,...why can't the, the, the, experts say 'we know this virus is in fact um, um...its, its, its going to beee....excuse me, we we we know why all the drugs approved are not temporarily approved but permanently approved. That is underway too and I expect that to happen to quickly.
    President of the United States- Joe Biden, 7/21/2021

There is no counter argument, they just don't agree with yours, so you not only wrong, but probably even a sever form of 'ist'.

Hmm, anyone should be able to refute an absurd argument.

If Bob makes the argument that Joe Biden is really a lizard person from another planet, does it require refutation or can it be safely dismissed as rubbish?

There is no counter argument, they just don't agree with yours, so you not only wrong, but probably even a sever form of 'ist'.

Misogyny doesn't require a counter-argument. To attempt to do so only validates the ridiculous position of the misogynist.

Exactly my point

Yeah, you did. I'm guilty of calling someone a misogynist for making grossly misogynistic statements. Is there something wrong with accurately identifying a character trait that someone displays and applying an accurate and easily understood label?

Yeah, you did. I'm guilty of calling someone a misogynist for making grossly misogynistic statements. Is there something wrong with accurately identifying a character trait that someone displays and applying an accurate and easily understood label?
    Yes, there is something wrong with it especially when you could be identifying that character trait out of an emotional stance and it is incorrect but this is how you guys have discussions, so please carry on.

Yes, there is something wrong with it especially when you could be identifying that character trait out of an emotional stance and it is incorrect but this is how you guys have discussions, so please carry on.

Can you explain a way to hold the view that "women control when sex happens" and "attractive women get top high end providers as partners more often than unattractive women" that isn't misogynistic?

While you're at it, perhaps we can unpack this statement: "Society and biology made the promiscuity of men acceptable." The implication here, as I read it, is that female promiscuity is not acceptable.

Can you explain a way to hold the view that "women control when sex happens" and "attractive women get top high end providers as partners more often than unattractive women" that isn't misogynistic?

While you're at it, perhaps we can unpack this statement: "Society and biology made the promiscuity of men acceptable." The implication here, as I read it, is that female promiscuity is not acceptable.
    Good luck explaining misogyny to a misogynist.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom