Biden Tracker (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

A grown man repeatedly saying “tummy” is completely cringy. Stop acting like you are a child.

You claimed there were no edited videos, so I posted one.

Totally on brand for you to now claim you wanted a specific video. You can go pound sand.
    Did I ask for a video that we weren't talking about?

I'm still waiting on you to post edited videos from the RNC on Obama grabbing Biden’s arm like you claimed was out there.

These are your words. I didn’t move any goalpost, you asked for “some” videos. I posted one that clearly showed that the NY Post edited the shot to clip out the other parachuters. You have to look at the entire 50 some seconds of the video - but you will see three versions of the video shown side by side.

Honestly I think you’re losing it, SFL. Have you been reading the latest polls or something?
    We were talking about the video of Obama grabbing Bidens arm. You claimed it was edited.

You were obviously lying so you are trying to act like we were really talking about the other video.

I'm losing it? You are trying to push North Korea like propaganda and you can't even do that well lol.

This kind of post from you is exactly why I don't waste my time responding to you.

We were clearly talking about Obama grabbing Bidens hand and not the other video and you know that since you can read.

Since you knew which video we were talking about why would you defend her shifting the goalposts while acting like she didn't?

Clearly talking about the one specific video even though you were responding to a post where MT mentioned the paratrooper video she later shared? This is why I said the other day that you are unable to have a nuanced discussion about anything. You either ignore or fail to grasp the basic context surrounding these discussions.

Clearly talking about the one specific video even though you were responding to a post where MT mentioned the paratrooper video she later shared? This is why I said the other day that you are unable to have a nuanced discussion about anything. You either ignore or fail to grasp the basic context surrounding these discussions.
    She only posted that toward the end of the conversation. She claimed there were edited videos of the event where Obama grabbed Biden's arm. I told her to post them.

She then posted a different video at that point:

That's when I responded to her. You know that and you are just playing games. That's why I normally ignore you. You usually focus more on semantic games then the subject at hand.

She only posted that toward the end of the conversation. She claimed there were edited videos of the event where Obama grabbed Biden's arm. I told her to post them.

She then posted a different video at that point:

That's when I responded to her. You know that and you are just playing games. That's why I normally ignore you. You usually focus more on semantic games then the subject at hand.

The semantic games of reading your words? This is the post MT quoted when she mentioned the paratrooper video:

What edited videos by the RW? There isn't any need to edit the video because it clearly shows Obama grabbing Biden's arm.

Can you post any edited videos from someone on the right?

The only edited videos I've seen are people on the left who edited the video so the part where Obama grabs his arm isn't shown. Sort of like you posting that picture that was after Obama grabbed his arm.

You asked for any video, she gave you one.

I'm still waiting on you to post edited videos from the RNC on Obama grabbing Biden’s arm like you claimed was out there.
    So your contention is that you read this paragraph below and thought I meant the video of Obama and Biden was edited? Dude, I told you which video I was talking about right there in the paragraph. It’s only 3 sentences.

“There were definitely edited videos by the RNC, which were picked up by NY Post, Fox and others. The most famous one was the one where they cut out the other paratroopers and tried to say Biden just aimlessly wandered over to an empty area without revealing he was watching two other paratroopers. That’s dishonest editing.”

You know what I think? I think you’re trying to change it now because I posted the video I was talking about you said I wouldn’t.

Clearly we were talking about the RNC editing videos and the NY Post and others running their edited videos. So I showed you proof of that happening and now you are backtracking.

The Obama-Biden video is just crazy people seeing what they want to see. Biden wasn’t “led” off the stage by Obama, as I showed. They were walking together. Led would be Obama in front, you know, leading.

The semantic games of reading your words? This is the post MT quoted when she mentioned the paratrooper video:

You asked for any video, she gave you one.
    Yeah, he’s spinning desperately now. It’s actually pretty funny when you think about it.

More Americans may think President Joe Biden tried to sit on a nonexistent chair the other day than know the boring truth that there was, in fact, a chair.

The chair-that-was-there was just one of many quick video clips the conservative media ecosystem willed into virality over the past two weeks, leaving fact-checkers and Biden’s team with little chance to catch up.

The Republican National Committee, major conservative media outlets and right-wing influencers have succeeded in blasting out videos that they claim show “proof” of Biden’s wandering off, freezing up or even filling his pants with a substance commonly represented by a brown swirl emoji.

Independent fact-checkers and the Biden campaign have pointed out that the videos, while they are un-doctored by artificial intelligence, tend to crumble under even basic scrutiny, such as when the moments are viewed in context or from wider camera angles.

“Fresh off being fact checked by at least 6 mainstream outlets for lying about President Biden with cheap fakes, Rupert Murdoch’s sad little super PAC, the New York Post, is back to disrespecting its readers and itself once again,” White House spokesperson Andrew Bates said in a statement in reference to a video of Biden at a fundraiser with former President Barack Obama over the weekend that landed on the cover of the Post, a conservative tabloid.

While "deepfakes" are misleading audio, video or images that are created or edited with artificial intelligence technology, a "cheap fake," according to researchers Britt Paris and Joan Donovan, is a "manipulation created with cheaper, more accessible software (or, none at all). Cheap fakes can be rendered through Photoshop, lookalikes, re-contextualizing footage, speeding, or slowing."

Still, even if they are deceptive, the videos nonetheless play into voters’ existing concerns about Biden’s age and are tailor-made for internet virality, meaning busy voters may be more likely to encounter the brief incendiary clips than the more rigorous fact-checks that chase them.

“The lie is sprinting the 100-meter dash and the fact-check is taking a stroll on the beach. So it’s never going to catch up. And it’s never going to have the same reach,” said Eric Schultz, a Democratic strategist and Obama spokesperson who on Sunday publicly called out the Post’s characterization of the fundraiser as false............

So are you saying sitting presidents do have an impact on the price of gas (granted, down stream from their policies) or no?
    Sigh. Clearly I was giving a synopsis of what the article I read said, because someone asked me about it. I thought it was interesting. Do you have any comment on what the article said?

So predictable. After being shown to be trying to weasel out of what he said- he is just going to start ignoring that conversation and start a new nonsensical one.

Billionaires are starting to get the idea that Trump is bad for America. Well, except for the lunatics who are Christian Nationalists.

This kind of post from you is exactly why I don't waste my time responding to you.

We were clearly talking about Obama grabbing Bidens hand and not the other video and you know that since you can read.

Since you knew which video we were talking about why would you defend her shifting the goalposts while acting like she didn't?
    Do you have any self-awareness at all.

You just spent time replying to a poster while saying you don't waste your time replying to that poster.

You reply to people you don't reply to an awful lot. Then again, you don't know the difference between someone's hand and someone's wrist, so it's understandable you struggle with understanding the truth about what actually do versus what you say you don't do.

You struggle with understanding truth about everything.

That's why I normally ignore you.
    You keep saying you ignore and don't respond to cuddlemonkey, while you keep resonding to cuddlemonkey as seen here from a recent post of yours:

1718947488811.png

Why should any of us believe anything you say is true, when you can't even keep the truth straight about who you do and don't respond? You're a living, breathing self-contradiction.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom