Biden Tracker (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

How do you get someone’s attention when it’s loud on stage? When there are people cheering and music playing? He grabbed his arm to get his attention and they then walked off the stage together. Just as I showed in the still. Obama wasn’t “leading” Biden, they were walking together.

There were definitely edited videos by the RNC, which were picked up by NY Post, Fox and others. The most famous one was the one where they cut out the other paratroopers and tried to say Biden just aimlessly wandered over to an empty area without revealing he was watching two other paratroopers. That’s dishonest editing.
    If there were definitely edited videos then post some of them here. If you can't post any examples I'll assume you are lying. What will your excuse be for not posting them?

The only dishonest editing was from people on the left where they cut out the part of the video where Obama just like what you did earlier in the thread

If you cannot admit that, there’s no hope to have any sort of honest conversation with you, as much as I keep trying.
    The person pushing North Korea type propaganda is trying to lecture me?

You aren't a credible person. You can't admit when you were wrong even after being shown direct evidence that you were wrong(pee tape, Trump is a Russian agent), and you refuse to acknowledge what a video clearly shows.

Its like talking to a Democrat strategist.

You will not say a word about the completely crazy shirt Trump keeps saying - every time he talks he shows his lack of mental acuity, and complete lack of honesty. He lies every time he opens his mouth. And I saw a picture of Trump actually being led by the hand down a ramp to get to the podium just the other day. I don’t think it’s worth throwing a hissy fit over, he’s old and overweight and out of shape. He probably should be assisted when walking on a ramp.

It’s Trump’s mental state everyone should be worried about. He has so many actually crazy ideas that he is totally unfit for office.
    Trump is old just like Biden, but it's laughable that you think him calling Ronny Jackson Ronny Johnson compares to Biden falling, having trouble walking around, needing note cards with a reporters names and pictures of them, having trouble getting complete sentences out, etc.

If there were definitely edited videos then post some of them here. If you can't post any examples I'll assume you are lying. What will your excuse be for not posting them?

The only dishonest editing was from people on the left where they cut out the part of the video where Obama just like what you did earlier in the thread

The person pushing North Korea type propaganda is trying to lecture me?

You aren't a credible person. You can't admit when you were wrong even after being shown direct evidence that you were wrong(pee tape, Trump is a Russian agent), and you refuse to acknowledge what a video clearly shows.

Its like talking to a Democrat strategist.

Trump is old just like Biden, but it's laughable that you think him calling Ronny Jackson Ronny Johnson compares to Biden falling, having trouble walking around, needing note cards with a reporters names and pictures of them, having trouble getting complete sentences out, etc.

This video is edited to make it seem like Biden couldn’t come up with the name, which he did just after this video cuts off. It’s dishonest and makes fun of a speech impediment.

And it’s dishonest to try to act like the only Trump gaffe is calling Jackson, Ronny Johnson. At least be honest about Trump.

You will be needing to apologize for calling me a liar. What will your excuse be for not admitting you are a troll?

What is that post even talking about? How was the video edited when you can see the soldier Biden was talking to?

Also, you moved the goalposts when you shifted from that video from the video we were actually talking about where Obama grabbed Bidens arm.

You said the RNC edited that videos and others picked it up. Post a video of an edited video of Obama grabbing Bidens arm like you claim that's out there.

I see you are flailing and trying to find any way to discredit the video of Obama grabbing his arm, but it ain't working. Maybe you are the actual troll.

What is that post even talking about? How was the video edited when you can see the soldier Biden was talking to?

Also, you moved the goalposts when you shifted from that video from the video we were actually talking about where Obama grabbed Bidens arm.

You said the RNC edited that videos and others picked it up. Post a video of an edited video of Obama grabbing Bidens arm like you claim that's out there.

I see you are flailing and trying to find any way to discredit the video of Obama grabbing his arm, but it ain't working. Maybe you are the actual troll.

You actually asked for edited videos, plural. MT provided one such video. I'm sure your apology and acknowledgment are on the way.

So the article I briefly looked at maintains that Biden allowing US oil production to increase as much as it has is what has foiled OPEC’s attempt to artificially raise oil prices. The US produces so much oil now that even OPEC’s limits didn’t cause the price of oil to go up to $100/barrel like OPEC wanted, and they realized they couldn’t ever get it there so they gave up and will now increase their own production.

In the short term this is good news for US consumers since the price of gas should come down, I would think. The thing I worry about in the longer term though is that if prices dip enough, US producers will shut down (or rather slow down) because their profits will go down.

But, if Biden was actually shutting down oil production like the GOP always says - this couldn’t have happened. That Biden is against US oil producers is just another GOP lie.
    So are you saying sitting presidents do have an impact on the price of gas (granted, down stream from their policies) or no?

You actually asked for edited videos, plural. MT provided one such video. I'm sure your apology and acknowledgment are on the way.
    This kind of post from you is exactly why I don't waste my time responding to you.

We were clearly talking about Obama grabbing Bidens hand and not the other video and you know that since you can read.

Since you knew which video we were talking about why would you defend her shifting the goalposts while acting like she didn't?

Last edited:
    watched Alex Wagner talking about the edited videos on Fox. they make Biden look feeble but they ignore when Trump does worse. Of course, you run with it because it fits your narrative Fox knows their audiance
    I don't watch Fox News, but I'm not surprised you watch MSNBC based on your posts. You sound like Rachel Maddow if she didn't get past the 3rd grade.

Is your little tummy hurting from hearing words you don't like?
    A grown man repeatedly saying “tummy” is completely cringy. Stop acting like you are a child.

You claimed there were no edited videos, so I posted one.

Totally on brand for you to now claim you wanted a specific video. You can go pound sand.

These are your words. I didn’t move any goalpost, you asked for “some” videos. I posted one that clearly showed that the NY Post edited the shot to clip out the other parachuters. You have to look at the entire 50 some seconds of the video - but you will see three versions of the video shown side by side.

Honestly I think you’re losing it, SFL. Have you been reading the latest polls or something?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom