Biden Tracker (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

You know what SFL, hardly anybody cares about that.
    People will vote for someone other than Biden because of many other reasons.
    You probably don't have a lot of company when caring about this.
    Nobody cares about it here because they are voting for Biden. Biden was the one who said he wasn't involved in family members businesses, but that obviously was a lie.

I prefer Trump's pre covid economy to today's economy.
    If people are "HONEST", most will say the same.
    No most would not, because most are doing better today than under Trump. You might have done better under Trump, but that is not how it is for most.

I don't want to use the word "dementia" either...but I don't feel comfortable with Biden.
    You may not want to say it, but you quote others when they say it or like their posts when they say it, so you might as well just say it.

I never listen to Trump speak. I refuse to click on the videos of Trump speaking that are posted here. I don't want to hear his speaking voice or see his his face. Yet people here say that he is mentally losing it as well.
    Trump is showing signs of neurological and/or psychological decline. Biden is not showing signs of either.

Sad. Sad. Sad. Our two choices really stink!
    Trump is a much worse choice than Biden and it's not even close. Acting as if they are equally bad is a completely false and BS equivalency.

Nikki Haley, Joe Manchin.
    I wish they had run as third party options.
    You can wish for that all you want, but it's not part of reality. In reality we have a choice between Biden or Trump. No one else is going to win the election. It's very important for the well being of the overwhelming majority of us that Biden wins and Trump loses.

No most would not, because most are doing better today than under Trump. You might have done better under Trump, but that is not how it is for most.

You may not want to say it, but you quote others when they say it or like their posts when they say it, so you might as well just say it.

Trump is showing signs of neurological and/or psychological decline. Biden is not showing signs of either.

Trump is a much worse choice than Biden and it's not even close. Acting as if they are equally bad is a completely false and BS equivalency.

You can wish for that all you want, but it's not part of reality. In reality we have a choice between Biden or Trump. No one else is going to win the election. It's very important for the well being of the overwhelming majority of us that Biden wins and Trump loses.
    IF there is a Presidential debate and neither candidate backs out, we shall see how the two men do. Even though I have avoided watching Trump, I doubt it that in a debate setting Biden will come off as sharper than Trump.
    .........and I can wish anything I want. It doesn't have to be based on reality. It's just a wish.

IF there is a Presidential debate and neither candidate backs out, we shall see how the two men do. Even though I have avoided watching Trump, I doubt it that in a debate setting Biden will come off as sharper than Trump.
    Biden would come off as much more stable and sharper than Trump in a debate, just like he did in 2020.

Trump and his campaign know that which is why Trump will make up an excuse to back out of the debates.

I know you prefer anyone but Trump or Biden to win the election and I know you'd prefer Trump to win out of him and Biden, but Trump winning would be so much worse for the country than Biden winning.

Biden would come off as much more stable and sharper than Trump in a debate, just like he did in 2020.

Trump and his campaign know that which is why Trump will make up an excuse to back out of the debates.
    The criminal will pitch a walleyed fit. That's his primary campaign weapon, and it's also his general election weapon.

The FBI, under Biden, was screening FBI agents to ask if they support Trump or if they opposed the Covid vaccine.

Why would the FBI be testing the IQ of agents they've already hired?

Maybe they weren't actually doing what the source says they were doing, that makes more sense than the other way around.

I know you prefer anyone but Trump or Biden to win the election and I know you'd prefer Trump to win out of him and Biden, but Trump winning would be so much worse for the country than Biden winning.
    Real sharp this Biden. Super sharp! :ROFLMAO:

You can't blame a blogger.
    You can't say the "channel has a bad history"
    It's just a camera rolling and the reality of our President.

Real sharp this Biden. Super sharp! :ROFLMAO:

You can't blame a blogger.
    You can't say the "channel has a bad history"
    It's just a camera rolling and the reality of our President.

To me it just looked like he was standing while everyone else was dancing

He probably didn't want to embarrass himself on the dancefloor

I wish more people had the same restraint and self awareness

But seriously that didn't look the same as McConnell's freezing episode

To me it just looked like he was standing while everyone else was dancing

He probably didn't want to embarrass himself on the dancefloor

I wish more people had the same restraint and self awareness

But seriously that didn't look the same as McConnell's freezing episode

He would have looked way worse swaying around with no rhythm. That was clearly a conscious choice, for which I applaud him. I doubt Kirk Franklin is part of Biden's Spotify playlist, lol.

You guys SEE what you want to see.....I SEE what I am not surprised to see.
    We VIEW stuff thru our pre conceived prejudices.

Says the person who believed the biggest political conspiracy in US history that Trump was a Russian agent and there was a pee tape.
    This is a lie - you need to bring up the post where I said I believe either of those things to be true.

Nobody cares about it here because they are voting for Biden. Biden was the one who said he wasn't involved in family members businesses, but that obviously was a lie.
    You are the one who is lying here. There is zero evidence that Joe Biden has been involved in his family members’ businesses. What businesses are they? Can you name them and tell us how Joe is involved? Keep in mind Joe has released his tax returns for decades. He has no secrets there.

I prefer Trump's pre covid economy to today's economy.
    If people are "HONEST", most will say the same.
    I don't want to use the word "dementia" either...but I don't feel comfortable with Biden.
    I never listen to Trump speak. I refuse to click on the videos of Trump speaking that are posted here. I don't want to hear his speaking voice or see his his face. Yet people here say that he is mentally losing it as well.
    Sad. Sad. Sad. Our two choices really stink!
    Nikki Haley, Joe Manchin.
    I wish they had run as third party options.

Trump's economy was low gas prices and tax cuts for the wealthy. Biden doesn't control a global spike in demand for oil post-pandemic or Russia invading Ukraine or Israel/Gaza. The things Biden does control (the sale of oil from the strategic reserve to mitigate oil prices, loan forgiveness, Chips Act, Infrastructure) he has done well.

I'll say this. I am better off financially today than 4-8 years ago. Most Americans are too.

You guys SEE what you want to see.....I SEE what I am not surprised to see.
    We VIEW stuff thru our pre conceived prejudices.

So instead of saying "you see what you want to see...... I see what I want to see"

You think you're saying the same thing but it comes across as "you see what you want to see........I see the truth"

Trump's economy was low gas prices and tax cuts for the wealthy. Biden doesn't control a global spike in demand for oil post-pandemic or Russia invading Ukraine or Israel/Gaza. The things Biden does control (the sale of oil from the strategic reserve to mitigate oil prices, loan forgiveness, Chips Act, Infrastructure) he has done well.

I'll say this. I am better off financially today than 4-8 years ago. Most Americans are too.

Most of us earn more money, but that is just to offset the fact that the cost of groceries, gasoline and dining out is significantly higher

So instead of saying "you see what you want to see...... I see what I want to see"

You think you're saying the same thing but it comes across as "you see what you want to see........I see the truth"
    Time will tell if you are correct.
    I don't "want" to see my President like that.
    My posting today is one of numerous examples readily available on Youtube.
    You would look at them and dismiss them with various excuses.
    I don't want to see Biden like he appears in these numerous videos.....yet there....they...are.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom