/* */

Biden Tracker (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Rasmussen…hardly unbiased but we will let that pass.

A better question is why do so many Republicans support Trump.
    Yes, that is a better question when we are discussing Biden in a thread to discuss Biden.

I do agree Biden is a terrible candidate. Still easily better option than Trump. That said, the Democrats would have to choose carefully if they want to win without Biden. They don't really have a lot of options imo.

That said, I made it clear months ago that Biden should call it a career and let someone else who can actually win step in.
    I obviously think Trump is the far superior pick but I have said all along that I didn't think Biden would make it to the election without being replaced. I thought it would have happened already, but I guess they still have some things they want to try and get passed before the election and if you replace Biden, that would be a hard sell to the masses. I do think the establishment is done with Biden though, as you are starting to see more and more negative coverings on him in the MSM and even on the Dem stronghold of late night TV.
    I think it might be a little too late to change out the horse so I agree, we might be stuck with the Trump v. Biden fiasco.

Yes, that is a better question when we are discussing Biden in a thread to discuss Biden.
    Welp, you derailed euthanasia with abortion so it seems fitting to question why you and your party support Trump especially when you use a known RW biased polling group for openers.

I obviously think Trump is the far superior pick but I have said all along that I didn't think Biden would make it to the election without being replaced. I thought it would have happened already, but I guess they still have some things they want to try and get passed before the election and if you replace Biden, that would be a hard sell to the masses. I do think the establishment is done with Biden though, as you are starting to see more and more negative coverings on him in the MSM and even on the Dem stronghold of late night TV.
    I think it might be a little too late to change out the horse so I agree, we might be stuck with the Trump v. Biden fiasco.
    Hmmm. Trump is better based upon what analysis?

Okay let’s discuss what Biden is doing. Just today they have removed medical debt from your credit score. So now crippling medical debt cannot keep you from continuing to live your life.

If Trump gets convicted, it would be insane to still run him. It's like the inverse of 2016. Anyone other then HRC was beating Trump by double digits in 2016. Anyone other Trump beats Biden by a wide margin this year. If Trump runs as a convicted felon, that's it. The election is over. Middle America will never vote for a convicted felon.

Also Republicans are putting way to much hope in these polls. All of these elections since Roe vs Wade decision have gone horribly.

Yeah, I think this sums it up. I don't think the general public really cares about the trials. I have seen it where there are some on the left that are seeing this as lawfare and rightly so. Polls are polls and they are the only indicator to go before an election.

Yeah, I think this sums it up. I don't think the general public really cares about the trials. I have seen it where there are some on the left that are seeing this as lawfare and rightly so. Polls are polls and they are the only indicator to go before an election.

So...the law is irrelevant? Bold take.

Another thing the Biden Admin has done for all of us: we have a fairly uncomplicated tax return but with the weird rules about retirement accounts and having to declare dividends (some, but not all) we had to pay $500 to get our return done for 2023. I’m hopeful this will work for us next year.

Another thing the Biden Admin has done for all of us: we have a fairly uncomplicated tax return but with the weird rules about retirement accounts and having to declare dividends (some, but not all) we had to pay $500 to get our return done for 2023. I’m hopeful this will work for us next year.

Jeff Landry:

6c2a3d51345f6a0a4a668431d621b8f9.jpg

Just to further refute Farb's claim here about the public not caring:

Nearly 17 million viewers watched coverage of the verdict — cameras aren’t allowed in New York state courtrooms — on the three big cable news channels (CNN, Fox News and MSNBC) and broadcast networks ABC and CBS, based on early Nielsen ratings. Ratings figures for NBC weren’t available at publication time, but it’s likely they’ll push the audience close to the 20 million mark when added to the other networks’ totals.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom