Biden Tracker (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

It's in idiotic standard that was started by the Democrats for Trumps impeachment. If we use that same standard Biden should be impeached.

We've already seen the silly excuses and the water carrying for Biden about how in this instance it's okay. It's quite obvious that Biden did that to try to help himself for the election when in reality the Biden administration is still covering for Isreal's genocide.
    Clearly you have no ability to see the significant differences between the two, but you go ahead and keep making false equivalencies if it makes you feel better.

It's in idiotic standard that was started by the Democrats for Trumps impeachment. If we use that same standard Biden should be impeached.

We've already seen the silly excuses and the water carrying for Biden about how in this instance it's okay. It's quite obvious that Biden did that to try to help himself for the election when in reality the Biden administration is still covering for Isreal's genocide.
    Incorrect. Trump was attempting to extort Zelenskyy. Biden is attempting to leverage Bibi regarding his actions in Gaza. Apples and bowling balls.

If what she said is true, why would the Biden Administration have a sealed indictment on Reade that they won't tell her what it's for?

The Biden administration couldn't be threatening her with prosecution for going public with her accusation that Biden raped her right? There's no way that Biden would try to put someone in jail to help him win the election....oh wait.

If that's accurate, then it's no wonder why she's in Russia due to fear of prosecution.
    Failure again. Reade had/has no credibility.

Failure again. Reade had/has no credibility.
    She’s had a crush on Putin for decades. It’s well documented. Someone has used a woman who is clearly not well mentally to pull a political dirty trick. She fled to Russia because she loves Putin, and so she doesn’t get prosecuted for false accusations to police and/or perjury (at least).

Clearly you have no ability to see the significant differences between the two, but you go ahead and keep making false equivalencies if it makes you feel better.
    If he doesn’t see that what Biden is doing is in no way similar to what Trump tried to do, he has no ability to reason. Or he’s a complete partisan hack, which he loves to accuse everyone else of being. So I’m going with that option, since projection is so important to Trumpers.

Incorrect. Trump was attempting to extort Zelenskyy. Biden is attempting to leverage Bibi regarding his actions in Gaza. Apples and bowling balls.
    False. Trump wanted Zelensky to look into Biden's corruption which is now well known. The impeachment was cover for that.

-The ‘whistleblower’ who sparked Donald Trump’s first impeachment was deeply involved in the political maneuverings behind Biden-family business schemes in Ukraine that Trump wanted probed, newly obtained emails from former Vice President Joe Biden’s office reveal.

-According to deposition transcript, Biden's Ukraine coup architect Victoria Nuland confirmed Eric Ciaramella was "in charge of Ukraine policy" under Biden & cleared her into WH meetings on Ukraine, where they discussed Prosecutor Shokin & Burisma

-RealClearInvestigations found at least 160 instances where Trump impeachment "whistleblower" Ciaramella shows up in Biden's OVP emails. They reveal his role advising Biden intersects w/ the Biden impeachment inquiry incl the $1 bil quid pro quo.

-In a closed-door deposition, US Amb. to Ukraine Pyatt suggested Ciaramella faked surprise at Biden holding back aid to Ukraine to help his son, when he replied "Yikes" in a 2016 email, and that Ciaramella was in the loop on the scheme the entire time

-Trump impeachment "whistleblower" Ciaramella's left the govt & no longer protected by whistleblower laws. He now works for Carnegie in DC, a haunt for ex-spooks, where he's meeting w/ Biden and Ukrainian officials pushing “a Marshall Plan" for Ukraine

No it’s not false. Trump sent Rudy over to do his bidding and Rudy was blunt about it. Rudy told the Ukrainians to just announce an investigation. They just wanted to smear Biden.

False. Trump wanted Zelensky to look into Biden's corruption which is now well known. The impeachment was cover for that.

-The ‘whistleblower’ who sparked Donald Trump’s first impeachment was deeply involved in the political maneuverings behind Biden-family business schemes in Ukraine that Trump wanted probed, newly obtained emails from former Vice President Joe Biden’s office reveal.

-According to deposition transcript, Biden's Ukraine coup architect Victoria Nuland confirmed Eric Ciaramella was "in charge of Ukraine policy" under Biden & cleared her into WH meetings on Ukraine, where they discussed Prosecutor Shokin & Burisma

-RealClearInvestigations found at least 160 instances where Trump impeachment "whistleblower" Ciaramella shows up in Biden's OVP emails. They reveal his role advising Biden intersects w/ the Biden impeachment inquiry incl the $1 bil quid pro quo.

-In a closed-door deposition, US Amb. to Ukraine Pyatt suggested Ciaramella faked surprise at Biden holding back aid to Ukraine to help his son, when he replied "Yikes" in a 2016 email, and that Ciaramella was in the loop on the scheme the entire time

-Trump impeachment "whistleblower" Ciaramella's left the govt & no longer protected by whistleblower laws. He now works for Carnegie in DC, a haunt for ex-spooks, where he's meeting w/ Biden and Ukrainian officials pushing “a Marshall Plan" for Ukraine

False. There was no “Biden’s corruption” for either Joe or Hunter.

Trump’s impeachment was not cover for that.

Put down the Flavor-Aid. Trump was extorting Zelenskyy no matter what your think you can prove.

I guess I'll put this here. The speech is quite a doozy, including, but not limited to, murdering babies etc. CTE can affect punters too I guess.
    This part of the speech checks off all of the same complaints as some here have. It's like they're all drinking from the same punch bowl.
    “Things like abortion, IVF, surrogacy, euthanasia, as well as a growing support for the degenerate cultural values and media all stem from pervasiveness of disorder.”

"Pervasiveness of disorder" exposes that what's going on for those people is severe discomfort with change, especially change toward tolerance and equality. That stuff drives them nuts.

The less control one feels they have over their own life, the more they compensate by trying to control the lives of others.

I guess I'll put this here. The speech is quite a doozy, including, but not limited to, murdering babies etc. CTE can affect punters too I guess.
    I’d feel a certain kind of way if I was at my college commencement expecting to hear the usual “congrats you made it, the world is your oyster, you are our future, etc.” and instead getting an axe grinding political rally speech

Last edited:
    I usually don’t respond to surveys, but I did answer the question at the bottom of the article: do you think the criticism of Biden’s policy was warranted or unwarranted. I was pleased to see that 60% of respondents answered “unwarranted” like I did. And The Hill is definitely a right-leaning pub if I’m remembering correctly. But yeah, show me the polls saying that suburban women are moving toward the GOP. 🙄

This part of the speech checks off all of the same complaints as some here have. It's like they're all drinking from the same punch bowl.

"Pervasiveness of disorder" exposes that what's going on for those people is severe discomfort with change, especially change toward tolerance and equality. That stuff drives them nuts.

The less control one feels they have over their own life, the more they compensate by trying to control the lives of others.
    Correct. Order is top most on their so-called minds. Anything deemed potentially damaging to order must be crushed. That it does not affect them is irrelevant. Order must prevail.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom