Biden Tracker (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Wage growth has outpaced inflation for the last 12 months and 14 months for the bottom 82% of workers. The article posted shows home ownership is up (especially 35-44yo and below median income) and household debt is down compared to pre-Covid. The article uses data from reputable sources like BLS and the Fed.

Inflation mindset is stickier than the inflation. Most people don't meaningfully track finances so "eggs still cost $1 more/doz than 2019" seems like a bigger deal than the last couple of raises they got. The reality is for most people (especially those not on a fixed income solely dependent on SSI) the Biden economy is better than the Trump economy.
    It depends on where you're at and what wage growth and inflation has done in your respective area. Yes, inflation is still going up, although at a slower clip, but wages aren't anywhere near where they were pre-covid. Not really close. Only a few years of significant wage growth and very mild inflation would make up for the lost time.

Quite possibly Russian disinformation. That's quite the qualifier huh?

The story you keep repeating about Hunters laptop is nothing more than a Biden talking point.

We've had multiple corporate media sources verify the content of the laptop and we had the FBI enter it as evidence in Hunter's trial.

Can you point out what parts or what subject matter that is supposedly what Rudy added on to the laptop? I've never seen anyone specify what was supposedly added. Can you specify what was added or provide a link that shows it?

I'm on the side of the files should have been released. Hindsight being 20/20, NYPOST should have withheld all the naked pics, etc.

The repair guy story was always sketchy. I said at the time, could a dude addicted to crack have left a laptop, and refused to pick it up? Yes.....

Also, you can just read the wiki for the laptop find the answer to those who claim something was added:

In March 2022, The Washington Post published the findings of two forensic information analysts it had retained to examine 217 gigabytes of data provided to the paper on a hard drive by Republican activist Jack Maxey, who represented that its contents came from the laptop. One of the analysts characterized the data as a "disaster" from a forensics standpoint. The analysts found that people other than Hunter Biden had repeatedly accessed and copied data for nearly three years; they also found evidence that people other than Hunter Biden had accessed and written files to the drive, both before and after the New York Post story. In September 2020, someone created six new folders on the drive, including with the names "Biden Burisma", "Big Guy File", "Salacious Pics Package" and "Hunter. Burisma Documents". One of the analysts found evidence someone may have accessed the drive contents from a West Coast location days after The New York Post published their stories about the laptop

This was refuted later by a different forensic company.

In November 2022, CBS News published the results of a forensic analysis they commissioned of a copy of the laptop data Mac Isaac initially handed to federal investigators in 2019. The analysis, conducted by Computer Forensics Services, found data, including over 120,000 emails, "consistent with normal, everyday use of a computer", found "no evidence that the user data had been modified, fabricated or tampered with", and found no new files created on the laptop after April 2019, when Mac Isaac received the laptop. The chief technology officer of Computer Forensics Services added: "I have no doubt in my mind that this data was created by Hunter Biden, and that it came from a computer under Mr. Biden's control".[3] Also on November 21, CBS News published the first photograph of the damaged Macbook Pro, which had been provided to them by Hunter Biden's legal team.[3]

Steve, it doesn't matter how many or what videos you post that clearly shows Biden in decline they will never admit that's the case for political reasons. Never even from things like this:

In public, he has to wear anti fall floatation shoes, use short stairs to prevent from falling, walk with a gaggle of aides to hide his gait, take pre submitted questions from reporters whose faces he needs on his note cards, needs to be pointed where to walk and sit and routinely mixes up world leaders.

If you think that you ought to watch this video about peculiar children hiding in time loops to protect them from normal people who would just as soon kill them.

They don't grow up, or grow old. They would live forever I suppose, all except the girl would float away and be lost if she didn't have those iron shoes holding her down on the ground.

Apparently other peculiar people have been hunting the nice peculiar down and are killing them. So they don't quite live forever.
    Maybe they would live forever if they weren't in a time loop.

It seems like the kind of stuff you like.

I wonder if it is fiction.

Number 1: you don’t spell flotation that way. Lol
    Number 2: show me an ad for these shoes? I googled flotation shoes and the only thing that came up were shoes used for water sports.
    Number 3: I googled “anti-fall shoes for seniors” and none the shoes don’t look like that. There’s one that might be close - but I have seen regular shoes with that sole too.
    Number 4: how does this proven liar know what kind of shoes those are.

Picture of shoes - not really anti-fall, but for neuropathy.

IMG_1436.jpeg

You won’t find an ad for his car either….

The story you keep repeating about Hunters laptop is nothing more than a Biden talking point.

We've had multiple corporate media sources verify the content of the laptop and we had the FBI enter it as evidence in Hunter's trial.

Can you point out what parts or what subject matter that is supposedly what Rudy added on to the laptop? I've never seen anyone specify what was supposedly added. Can you specify what was added or provide a link that shows it?
    You are willfully ignoring evidence already presented to further your lies. You like looking at my old posts so much, if you search it you will find it. You are still acting like what the NY Post published is the same as the laptop the FBI has - when it has been established that it is not. Various people have pointed this out to you numerous times, yet you still act like they are the same.

Also - the FBI cannot verify that what was on the actual laptop hasn’t been tampered with and they testified to that fact at the trial. Just because it was presented as evidence doesn’t prove a damn thing because there was an extended period of time where nobody knows who accessed the thing, there’s no chain of custody. I read that at least 50% of the evidence presented at trial from the laptop was NOT present on Hunter’s cloud, but ONLY on the laptop.

“In their examinations, Green and Williams found evidence that people other than Hunter Biden had accessed the drive and written files to it, both before and after the initial stories in the New York Post and long after the laptop itself had been turned over to the FBI.”

“Soon after that period of inactivity — and months after the laptop itself had been taken into FBI custody — three new folders were created on the drive. Dated Sept. 1 and 2, 2020, they bore the names “Desktop Documents,” “Biden Burisma” and “Hunter. Burisma Documents.”
    Williams also found records on the drive that indicated someone may have accessed the drive from a West Coast location in October 2020, little more than a week after the first New York Post stories on Hunter Biden’s laptop appeared.
    Over the next few days, somebody created three additional folders on the drive, titled, “Mail,” “Salacious Pics Package” and “Big Guy File” — an apparent reference to Joe Biden.”

So even after the NY Post article, people kept adding stuff to the laptop files. This is from an 2-year-old WaPo article, and I remember posting it in here when it first came out.

But you always claim I never get specific and never document things. And I am reluctant to do anything for you because you will just ignore it and then a few weeks or months later demand to see proof again. It’s pathetic and transparent as all get out.

This was refuted later by a different forensic company.
    So, IIRC, they were two different sets of data. The repair shop owner provided the copy to CBS and supposedly nobody else had access to it except him. The NY Post’s copy, which is the one WaPo analyzed, was provided by Rudy who got it from the repair shop owner long before the NY Post published it. I remember reading that Rudy, Roger Stone and Steve Bannon all had access to that copy before it was published by NY Post.

MAGA tools have always conflated these copies, and act like there’s only one set of files. This is so they can claim there was no tampering, when clearly the NY Post version had been tampered with extensively.

Yeah, I'd say the buying power of my job has definitely gone down. I'm making more money, yes, but my expenses have gone up by a bigger amount.

Most of us are generally offset, it renters that are getting destroyed. For some reason landlords thought collusion, and price fixing was ok if you used a algo to help with it.

The FBI just raided realpage. The company behind this scheme.

Hunter Biden’s guilty verdict Tuesday, coupled with a trial that resurfaced dark moments in the Biden family history, could weigh heavily on the president in the final months of a grueling reelection campaign, many of the president’s allies privately worry.

The political impact is less clear, and even some Republicans on Tuesday dismissed Hunter’s offense — lying on a gun purchase form six years ago — as relatively minor.

GOP leaders still hope the verdict paints the Bidens as lawbreakers and offsets Donald Trump’s own criminal conviction.

Democratic strategists argued, meanwhile, that voters are unlikely to hold the president accountable for his son’s behavior.

But the personal toll on a president who has already suffered the deaths of two children and grappled for years with his son’s addiction could be far more severe.

“What normal human being would not be torn apart to see his family’s anguish played out in a courtroom in front of the world?” said David Axelrod, a former senior adviser to President Barack Obama.

“And to see people you love having to testify, not just your son, but your daughters-in-law and your granddaughter, all reliving the most painful moments of their lives — who wouldn’t be shattered by that?”

Axelrod added: “I don’t think voters are going to hold Biden accountable for his son’s addiction or his son’s misbehavior. But I think the real question is the toll it takes on him and his family.”…….

GOP leaders still hope the verdict paints the Bidens as lawbreakers and offsets Donald Trump’s own criminal conviction.
    This is undoubtedly true, and it is just stated matter-of-fact, like it doesn’t indicate a deep moral rot at the core of the GOP.

Hunter Biden’s guilty verdict Tuesday, coupled with a trial that resurfaced dark moments in the Biden family history, could weigh heavily on the president in the final months of a grueling reelection campaign, many of the president’s allies privately worry.

The political impact is less clear, and even some Republicans on Tuesday dismissed Hunter’s offense — lying on a gun purchase form six years ago — as relatively minor.

Democratic strategists argued, meanwhile, that voters are unlikely to hold the president accountable for his son’s behavior.

But the personal toll on a president who has already suffered the deaths of two children and grappled for years with his son’s addiction could be far more severe.

“What normal human being would not be torn apart to see his family’s anguish played out in a courtroom in front of the world?” said David Axelrod, a former senior adviser to President Barack Obama.

“And to see people you love having to testify, not just your son, but your daughters-in-law and your granddaughter, all reliving the most painful moments of their lives — who wouldn’t be shattered by that?”

Axelrod added: “I don’t think voters are going to hold Biden accountable for his son’s addiction or his son’s misbehavior. But I think the real question is the toll it takes on him and his family.”…….

That Axelrod, he's always moaning about something. This one's kind of unusual in that it's a break from his usual tone. Maybe there's hope for him.

It would help if his name wasn't the very essence of a shaft, an axle shaft,,, which reminds me:

Real sharp this Biden. Super sharp! :ROFLMAO:
    If Biden and Trump share a debate stage together, the majority of Americans will come away with a more positive impression of Biden than Trump, just like they did in 2020. The only one's that won't will be the heavily biased Trump supporters.

The more you speak like you did above, the more I can't help but think you are actually a Trump supporter.

You claim you are dismayed by the choice of Trump or Biden, but you take great delight in reposting lots of negative videos about Biden.

You could repost the scores of videos of Trump being completely unhinged and incoherent, but you don't. You only give lip service to Trump being a bad president. Most of your time and effort is devoted to making Biden look worse than Trump.

On the rare occasion that you do post a negative article about Trump, it's just an article and not one of these videos edited to create a very specific negative Biden image in the mind of whoever sees it. You do this to make Biden look worse than Trump. You don't do it to make Biden look equally as bad as Trump, you do it to make Biden look worse than Trump.

Additionally, on the rare occasion you do post something negative about Trump, you don't follow it with a ":ROFLMAO:" or some other petty, ridiculing emoji. You save those just for your negative Biden posts.

Based on your pattern of posting behavior here, I don't believe you at all when you say that you are not going to vote for Trump and that you don't support Trump. I'm just being honest and straightforward with you.

I believe you only say that you are not a Trump supporter so that people won't catch on to or call out the fact that you spend a lot of time spamming the board with anti-Biden junk - and you always express how much pleasure you get from doing it while you're doing it.

Last edited:
    ...I SEE what I am not surprised to see.
    In other words, what you expect and want to see.

We VIEW stuff thru our pre conceived prejudices.
    Yes, you do.

Those of us who are aware of our biases do not do that as much. We do a much better job of objectively seeing what is actually there.

In the video you post of Biden "apparently freezing," Biden's lips and jaw slightly move as his smile changes during the alleged time that Biden is "frozen." I think his head adjusts slightly too during that time, but it's hard to tell if his head is moving or the people around him make it look like his head is moving.

When someone stands mostly still while others around them are dancing to the same rhythm, it makes it look like the person standing still is a lot more still than they are.

Watch the video on full screen and focus on Biden's face, he is not "frozen." He's just standing very still. When someone actually freezes, like McConnell did, their face is frozen too. Biden's face did not freeze in this video, so Biden did not "freeze" in this video.

Last edited:
    Most of us earn more money, but that is just to offset the fact that the cost of groceries, gasoline and dining out is significantly higher
    What you said above might be true for you and a lot of people, Steve, but every objective statistical accounting shows that the majority of Americans have seen their income increase and a rate greater than inflation.

That means most Americans can in fact afford and buy more today under Biden than they were able to under Trump.

I get though, you know that most Americans have to be convinced that they are worst off under Biden if Trump is to have even a remote chance of winning the election and you clearly want Trump to win the election.

I still don't understand why you can't be honest about the fact that you want Trump to win and Biden to lose. It's obvious that's what you want. Why not be upfront about that? Why do you feel like you have to hide that from everyone?

You know what they say about if someone is acting like they have something to hide, don't you?

Last edited:

It’s a statement that is much more accurate than your obviously false statement that the laptop has been verified to be all true. Especially when you consider that we have known about at least 3 different versions that have been floating around for 3-4 years now. Representing the laptop story the way you continue to do after being informed multiple times about the facts is what I would consider dishonest at this point by you. A complete lie that you repeat over and over again. Why do you do that?

If Biden and Trump share a debate stage together, the majority of Americans will come away with a more positive impression of Biden than Trump, just like they did in 2020. The only one's that won't will be the heavily biased Trump supporters.

The more you speak like you did above, the more I can't help but think you are actually a Trump supporter.

You claim you are dismayed by the choice of Trump or Biden, but you take great delight in reposting lots of negative videos about Biden.

You could repost the scores of videos of Trump being completely unhinged and incoherent, but you don't. You only give lip service to Trump being a bad president. Most of your time and effort is devoted to making Biden look worse than Trump.

On the rare occasion that you do post a negative article about Trump, it's just an article and not one of these videos edited to create a very specific negative Biden image in the mind of whoever sees it. You do this to make Biden look worse than Trump. You don't do it to make Biden look equally as bad as Trump, you do it to make Biden look worse than Trump.

Additionally, on the rare occasion you do post something negative about Trump, you don't follow it with a ":ROFLMAO:" or some other petty, ridiculing emoji. You save those just for your negative Biden posts.

Based on your pattern of posting behavior here, I don't believe you at all when you say that you are not going to vote for Trump and that you don't support Trump. I'm just being honest and straightforward with you.

I believe you only say that you are not a Trump supporter so that people won't catch on to or call out the fact that you spend a lot of time spamming the board with anti-Biden junk - and you always express how much pleasure you get from doing it while you're doing it.
    I am NOT going to vote for Trump.
    It doesn't matter how much time and effort you put into your unnecessarily long posts.
    I am NOT going to vote for Trump!
    I DO hold out hope that my posts showing Biden has at times a facial expression that is foggy and seemingly not "in the moment"...I DO have the hope that at least one person who always makes excuses for him will wake up after viewing the videos I post and then possibly come to the reality that Gavin Newsom should be slid in at the last moment to take his place.
    My speculation is that Biden will win and then within a year he'll step aside and we'll have Kamala Harris as our President. I want someone younger than 65 as our next President.
    That's my agenda.

Last edited:

I think Steve is holding up pretty darned well for an older ... old style Republican who's been pitched head first down into a muddy ditch by MAGA. By folks who ought to have been his own kind.

Wut happened!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom