Biden Tracker (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

This is my scenario. I’m in the reddest state in America. It won’t be close anyway. Makes it a bit easier for me since I couldn’t in good conscience vote for Biden anyway, at least a second time.
    Could you in good conscience vote for Trump? I couldn't.

Now not only Jesse Waters making the same sort of mistake as Biden did at his press conference, but Hannity also calling someone by the wrong name. It happens. It’s absolutely not a sign of any sort of cognitive decline.

In recent weeks, President Biden has grumbled to aides and advisers that had Garland moved sooner in his investigation into former President Donald Trump’s election interference, a trial may already be underway or even have concluded, according to two people granted anonymity to discuss private matters. That trial still could take place before the election and much of the delay is owed not to Garland but to deliberate resistance put up by the former president and his team.

In recent weeks, President Biden has grumbled to aides and advisers that had Garland moved sooner in his investigation into former President Donald Trump’s election interference, a trial may already be underway or even have concluded, according to two people granted anonymity to discuss private matters. That trial still could take place before the election and much of the delay is owed not to Garland but to deliberate resistance put up by the former president and his team.

Biden is right. I feel the same way. Garland had made a lot of missteps in regards to Trump. He's been too concerned with the optics of being perceived as nonpartisan and neutral.

Biden is right. I feel the same way. Garland had made a lot of missteps in regards to Trump. He's been too concerned with the optics of being perceived as nonpartisan and neutral.
    I think at the beginning of Biden's term they probably misjudged the fact that Trump would continue to run the Republican party and be the nominee in 2024 with a legitimate chance of winning.. holding Trump accountable for attempting to overthrow the government should have been priority 1B along with the economy but it didn't seem like they operated in that way.

Too much focus was initially placed upon the individual insurrectionists imo instead of their leader who just happened to be the former President.

Let's see how similar these things are.

-A lock her up chant at political rallies that never went any further than that.

-Biden DOJ and 2 other Democrats prosecutors trying to jail Biden's political opponent who is leading in virtually every poll and most specific categories in those polls.

-A lock her up chant at political rallies that never went any further than that.

-Biden DOJ and 2 other Democrats prosecutors trying to jail Biden's political opponent who is leading in virtually every poll and most specific categories in those polls.
    It's an inherent flaw in the system that there is not an alternative way to charge Trump unless there is something I'm unaware of in existence.

A lock her up chant at political rallies that never went any further than that.
    Oh, Trump requested the DOJ to lock up many of his political enemies. The problem was that there actually had to be a crime, so DOJ couldn’t do it.

OTOH, Trump has committed many crimes. Do you think he shouldn’t be prosecuted for crimes he committed because he used to be president?

That’s because one actually committed crimes and the other didn’t. This isn’t hard.

Are you suggesting Trump wouldn’t have actually put Hillary in jail if she committed a crime?

It's an inherent flaw in the system that there is not an alternative way to charge Trump unless there is something I'm unaware of in existence.
    Jack Smith, who has unlimited resources, could have charged Trump with participating or inciting an insurrection, but he chose not to.

That tells you all the insurrection talk is political rhetoric and total bullshirt.

Jack Smith, who has unlimited resources, could have charged Trump with participating or inciting an insurrection, but he chose not to.

That tells you all the insurrection talk is political rhetoric and total bullshirt.
    No it doesn’t. Unless you just desperately want to believe that lie.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom