Biden Tracker (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

They think everyone is stupid. Nobody with a shred of common sense believes this shirt anymore:

Dark Brandon didn't take any malarkey tonight... He threw some daggers eviscerating faux news and mtg...

Last edited:
    I think the polling numbers for Biden are indicative of some potential problems.. however if/when the Republicans roll into 2024 with Trump as their nominee while flaunting their array of assault weapons and hoping to implement national abortion restrictions.. I predict they're not going to find success with that strategy.

I think the polling numbers for Biden are indicative of some potential problems.. however if/when the Republicans roll into 2024 with Trump as their nominee while flaunting their array of assault weapons and hoping to implement national abortion restrictions.. I predict they're not going to find success with that strategy.
    That makes sense. Kennedy has zero chance on the D side? 🤔....and do non Trump candidates also have zero chance?🤔

That makes sense. Kennedy has zero chance on the D side? 🤔....and do non Trump candidates also have zero chance?🤔
    A better chance.

Health of the economy from now through Nov '24 will probably play a decent role in deciding. I do think how far right the Republican candidates go with those two issues through the primary process will play an outsized role however as I think they're at least 60/40 out of line with public opinion on both.

non Trump candidates have zero chance unless he either dies or goes to prison.....

and I still hold out hope that most folks are really tired of the gun nut culture and politicians deciding what woman can do with their bodies.....

For what it’s worth at this point

But wow, didn’t expect these results
    ======================

Joe Biden is seeing some of the lowest approval ratings of his presidency as he prepares for his re-election fight against a Republican nominee in 2024.

A new Washington Post/ABC News poll released on Sunday shows the president with the approval of little more than a third of Americans, while he simultaneously trails his 2020 opponent (and likely 2024 rematch contender) Donald Trump by seven percentage points.

It’s a very poor showing for Mr Biden, who is seeking a second term on the back of his legislative wins in the first two years of his presidency, as well as a strong showing by his party in the 2022 midterm election contests last fall that stopped Republicans from taking the upper chamber of Congress.

He announced his candidacy at the end of April following months of insistences from White House staffers that he planned to do so, and amid polling that had shown during that same time period that a majority of Democrats would prefer another candidate.

Mr Biden’s approval rating sat at 36 per cent in the new poll. In a hypothetical general election matchup for 2024, the president trailed Mr Trump by a margin of 44 points to 38 points, with a large number of Americans undecided. At the same time, he trailed Florida Governor Ron DeSantis in another hypothetical matchup, 42 per cent to 37 per cent……..

For what it’s worth at this point

But wow, didn’t expect these results
    ======================

Joe Biden is seeing some of the lowest approval ratings of his presidency as he prepares for his re-election fight against a Republican nominee in 2024.

A new Washington Post/ABC News poll released on Sunday shows the president with the approval of little more than a third of Americans, while he simultaneously trails his 2020 opponent (and likely 2024 rematch contender) Donald Trump by seven percentage points.

It’s a very poor showing for Mr Biden, who is seeking a second term on the back of his legislative wins in the first two years of his presidency, as well as a strong showing by his party in the 2022 midterm election contests last fall that stopped Republicans from taking the upper chamber of Congress.

He announced his candidacy at the end of April following months of insistences from White House staffers that he planned to do so, and amid polling that had shown during that same time period that a majority of Democrats would prefer another candidate.

Mr Biden’s approval rating sat at 36 per cent in the new poll. In a hypothetical general election matchup for 2024, the president trailed Mr Trump by a margin of 44 points to 38 points, with a large number of Americans undecided. At the same time, he trailed Florida Governor Ron DeSantis in another hypothetical matchup, 42 per cent to 37 per cent……..

That's not really an approval rating. All that's showing is that Republicans are hardened to voting against Biden no matter what. That's why you're getting the 42-44% support for DeSantis and Trump. That's not surprising given the general level of stupid and extremes in Republican politics. Democrats and independents are less committed, but that's doesn't mean they'll vote for either DeSantis or Trump. Basically, meh.

I don’t think pollsters have a handle on polls since everyone quit answering their phones and nobody has landlines.

This guy does a good job of objective takes:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom