Biden Tracker (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Biden's polling is at a historic low!

And would somebody pro Biden please look at minute mark 3:11 and explain if the host is misunderstanding what she says or it is actually true? Kindly watch it from that point and let it run for 45 seconds or so then come back here and share your thoughts.
Thanks!

And would somebody pro Biden please look at minute mark 3:11 and explain if the host is misunderstanding what she says or it is actually true? Kindly watch it from that point and let it run for 45 seconds or so then come back here and share your thoughts.
Thanks!

Considering the host never explained what she was talking about, just made an assertion that some unnamed policy is punishing people for having good credit or for paying bills on time, I think it's not worth listening to. What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

As for the person she is interviewing, she talks about what people are "feeling" about the economy. That doesn't make it true. The economy is recovering, but it's a slow process. It doesn't just shift overnight.

Thanks, Steve, discussion is ongoing in the Hunter thread. You may want to look there.

I predict Republicans will be big mad about this, lol:

Right now, they are struggling to figure out how to capitalize on Biden's latest "gaff" regarding China's Xi. For the past 5 years, Republicans have painted Biden as a CCP agent, now in order to score political points, they have to flip that perception they worked so hard to create.

Right now, they are struggling to figure out how to capitalize on Biden's latest "gaff" regarding China's Xi. For the past 5 years, Republicans have painted Biden as a CCP agent, now in order to score political points, they have to flip that perception they worked so hard to create.
They will pivot so hard, lol. They’re used to it by now. They spent years painting Biden as a doddering fool, and now they say he runs a vast criminal enterprise. They just don’t care.

They will pivot so hard, lol. They’re used to it by now. They spent years painting Biden as a doddering fool, and now they say he runs a vast criminal enterprise. They just don’t care.
Yeah, the very moment I pressed 'POST REPLY' I immediately regretted my post!

Figures you would believe this bullshirt. Take a look at the “WhatsApp” message and you will see it isn’t actually a WhatsApp message at all. It’s a poorly done representation. It’s what somebody says they saw. It’s all so much BS to try to deflect attention from what is happening to Trump.

If they had anything real, they would have charged Hunter by now. But you go right ahead and lap it up.

I am more intrigued by how nobody wants to talk about this. It’s not like it was only Fox or the Onion asking these questions.

I am more intrigued by how nobody wants to talk about this. It’s not like it was only Fox or the Onion asking these questions.
What do you want to talk about?

There is an alleged quote that somebody said they saw that they say was a WhatsApp message from Hunter to some Chinese businessman. They don’t have the actual message, but they mocked up a display to make it look like they did, and they did it so badly it’s obviously not real.

The actual quote has no date, and no names are mentioned. How did this person get a look at a WhatsApp message? And only this one-a vague message that doesn’t mean anything?

The message says that the person is mad that this businessman isn’t doing what he promised. He says he’s waiting for confirmation that this guy is going to keep his word. He says his dad is sitting beside him, and his dad knows a lot of people and this guy holds a grudge and they will tell everyone that this guy didn’t keep his word.

What about this is criminal?

As for unhinged comments - I read that tweet you posted and the comments on his timeline. Almost all crypto bros and almost all BIG mad and saying things like - he needs to be impeached or in prison or executed for treason. The guy who says he saw this message said it was from either 2017 or 2018 when Biden was actually a private citizen.

What is the crime here? What does this message, that doesn’t even mention any names, prove?

Last edited:
The Biden admin never stops working.

In the thread about Elon Musk buying twitter, you say the world would be better off without twitter and the world would be able to heal without it.

In this thread, you post two tweets from twitter that are designed to misinform and divide people.

Did you bother getting all of the facts about the alleged whatsapp message before posting these two tweets here to take an unfounded shot at Biden?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
Top Bottom