Biden Tracker (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

You are correct. It’s just hard to ignore the ability to criticize Biden for not making his statement on the slaughter of innocents the only thing he says, and support for things you have supported in the past.

I’m thinking of your enthusiasm when DeSantis took innocent asylum seekers from a different state than his, who were following the law (as stupid as it is), lied to them, and shipped them up north without even a meal and dropped them off without anyone to meet them. That’s intentional cruelty to me.

You are correct. It’s just hard to ignore the ability to criticize Biden for not making his statement on the slaughter of innocents the only thing he says, and support for things you have supported in the past.

I’m thinking of your enthusiasm when DeSantis took innocent asylum seekers from a different state than his, who were following the law (as stupid as it is), lied to them, and shipped them up north without even a meal and dropped them off without anyone to meet them. That’s intentional cruelty to me.
Oh well.
Your "innocent asylum seekers" are viewed by DeSantis as "illegal aliens".
There ARE so many illegal aliens in this country and week after week their numbers increase.
This is the Biden thread and Biden is the President...so I give him the blame for all of the illegal aliens that have crossed since he took office.
I guess I just have trouble blaming the governors of Florida and Texas for doing that (not just DeSantis).
...and to @SFIDC3
I am on here as "Steve from NJ"
I am totally NOT on here as a Republican Party Representative. I am an Elementary School Band Teacher who likes Presidential Politics. I am not on top off all things Republican and I don't always agree with everything associated with Republican policies....many I do...but not all.
So in conclusion...It is not my responsibility to speak to everything Republicans stand for.
I....Steve...I pick a topic and post on it because it interests me.
That's it. Nothing more.

Last edited:
Gee I guess you are new here. I am anti Trump. Anti Biden. I'm difficult to please I suppose.
I like Joe Manchin. I thought I liked Ron DeSantis but he is so focused on making anti woke statements my enthusiasm has faded some.
Who would I like to see as the next president?
I'd like to see someone who is conservative and normal.
Someone who is not polarizing.
Yet they have to be electable.
That person currently does not exist.
Politically my outlook is pessimistic.
Thanks for sharing. More about me-
I used to be a Republican decades ago when the party still seemed to have a heart and was not vested in lying to win at all costs. They used to act like patriots until Donny subverted most (all?) of them with his Vlad, and Strong Man Dictators love affairs. I voted Republican through Reagan and then became more aware, more sensitive to the founding ideals the country is supposed to believe in, things that include seperation of church and state as the Right tries to turn us into a Christian theocracy.

Holding groups of people down so traditional white power bases can be preserved is wrong. Sexism, denying women dominion over their bodies is absolutely wrong, and suppressing sexual identity to conform to a traditional historical, primitive uneducated straight jacket with religious sprinkles is also wrong, imo.
  • DeSantis is the more dangerous Trump, his Don’t Say Gay, and no teaching of Black History positions are poison to any modern society, especially one who is supposed to support what the founding of the USA is based on.
  • Manchin should stop pretending to be a Democrat.
  • There is virtually no Republican who can run as a moderate and win, their base is too vested in cheat to win, anti-democracy, and Crazy.
Btw, we seem to agree on this if for different reasons. I’m a huge pessimist about the future prospects of the USA, I think we are in deep ****, I don’t know what the tipping point is for National Debt, but feel we are headed for some kind of a huge crisis.

Thanks for sharing. More about me-
I used to be a Republican decades ago when the party still seemed to have a heart and was not vested in lying to win at all costs. They used to act like patriots until Donny subverted most (all?) of them with his Vlad, and Strong Man Dictators love affairs. I voted Republican through Reagan and then became more aware, more sensitive to the founding ideals the country is supposed to believe in, things that include seperation of church and state as the Right tries to turn us into a Christian theocracy.

Holding groups of people down so traditional white power bases can be preserved is wrong. Sexism, denying women dominion over their bodies is absolutely wrong, and suppressing sexual identity to conform to a traditional historical, primitive uneducated straight jacket with religious sprinkles is also wrong, imo.
  • DeSantis is the more dangerous Trump, his Don’t Say Gay, and no teaching of Black History positions are poison to any modern society, especially one who is supposed to support what the founding of the USA is based on.
  • Manchin should stop pretending to be a Democrat.
  • There is virtually no Republican who can run as a moderate and win, their base is too vested in cheat to win, anti-democracy, and Crazy.
Btw, we seem to agree on this if for different reasons. I’m a huge pessimist about the future prospects of the USA, I think we are in deep ****, I don’t know what the tipping point is for National Debt, but feel we are headed for some kind of a huge crisis.
Great to exchange posts with you. I look forward to more interactions in the future.

Oh well.
There ARE so many illegal aliens in this country and week after week their numbers increase.
This is the Biden thread and Biden is the President...so I give him the blame for all of the illegal aliens that have crossed since he took office.
I guess I just have trouble blaming the governors of Florida and Texas for doing that (not just DeSantis).
They were not here illegally, whether DeSantis views them as such or not. They were following our messed up policy in order to seek asylum. They were doing what we tell them to do, following our policies. He’s a lawyer, he should know the law, no excuse for his actions.

They didn’t deserve to be treated like scum, lied to, and trucked far away from where they needed to be to keep appointments about their asylum applications. It was extreme and cruel. It was obvious neither governor even thought of them as human beings. It was disgusting.

Oh well.
...and to @SFIDC3
I am on here as "Steve from NJ"
I am totally NOT on here as a Republican Party Representative. I am an Elementary School Band Teacher who likes Presidential Politics. I am not on top off all things Republican and I don't always agree with everything associated with Republican policies....many I do...but not all.
So in conclusion...It is not my responsibility to speak to everything Republicans stand for.
I....Steve...I pick a topic and post on it because it interests me.
That's it. Nothing more.
What do you think about the reports that everyone is short of workers including the jobs citizens won’t do? We might actually need these people In agriculture and fast food.

What do you think about the reports that everyone is short of workers including the jobs citizens won’t do? We might actually need these people In agriculture and fast food.
Yes, that is a whole other topic. We desperately need immigration reform, and neither party seems to want to actually deal with it. Democrats just want to ignore it for the most part and Rs just want to use it as a political tool. We need these workers. Without them our fruits and vegetables will rot in the fields.

Laws COULD be changed due to this economic reality. That's what SHOULD happen.
It is not acceptable to have people attempting to swim across a river or hide in the back of trucks or sneak into the country through Drug Cartel tunnels.
Not acceptable.
If you were the governor of Texas you might be desperate to make that point. His please for Federal help at the border fell on deaf ears so he tried something dramatic. DeSantis was actually a copy cat. Texas did it first.
Florida's governor has less of an excuse ....but I am totally sympathetic with the Border Patrol in Texas.
I understand that @MT15 won't accept any excuses.
I get that.

Last edited:
Laws COULD be changed due to this economic reality. That's what SHOULD happen.
It is not acceptable to have people attempting to swim across a river or hide in the back of trucks or sneak in to the country through Drug Cartel tunnels.
Not acceptable.
If you were the governor of Texas you might be desperate to make that point.
Florida's governor has less of an excuse.
I understand that @MT15 won't accept any excuses.
I get that.
AND................people entering the country in the back of a truck or coming thru a Drug Cartel tunnel are NOT ASYLUM seekers. They are illegal aliens!

AND................people entering the country in the back of a truck or coming thru a Drug Cartel tunnel are NOT ASYLUM seekers. They are illegal aliens!
AND...............I would like the readers of this thread to know that I have relatives (thru my marriage)that live in Indonesia. My(formerly Indonesian) wife came to the USA LEGALLY as my fiance. Her visa was called a "Fiance VISA". That was in 1999....then she eventually obtained a "Conditional Green Card"...then a (regular) "Green Card"...then ultimatley she became a US Citizen. I jumped thru many hoops and paid many document related $fees thru all these steps.
Since her citizenship we have numerous times paid $100 or more fees to the US government as my wife's sister....or her nephew....or her mom apply for a Visitor's Visa. Yet our US Embassy takes the money...interviews our relative and then denies them the chance to come visit us. We would receive them into our home and take care of all their needs...but they are simply denied (by OUR USA Government)...and no reason for the denial is given.
Soooo....I COULD purchase a ticket for them to enter Mexico and then direct them to cross into the USA illegally. Yet that is not my style or their style.
Now maybe you can see why I have an attitude re. illegals enter in thru Mexico because my wife is denied hosting her relative(s0 even though WE have done everything LEGALLY.

AND...............I would like the readers of this thread to know that I have relatives (thru my marriage)that live in Indonesia. My(formerly Indonesian) wife came to the USA LEGALLY as my fiance. Her visa was called a "Fiance VISA". That was in 1999....then she eventually obtained a "Conditional Green Card"...then a (regular) "Green Card"...then ultimatley she became a US Citizen. I jumped thru many hoops and paid many document related $fees thru all these steps.
Since her citizenship we have numerous times paid $100 or more fees to the US government as my wife's sister....or her nephew....or her mom apply for a Visitor's Visa. Yet our US Embassy takes the money...interviews our relative and then denies them the chance to come visit us. We would receive them into our home and take care of all their needs...but they are simply denied (by OUR USA Government)...and no reason for the denial is given.
Soooo....I COULD purchase a ticket for them to enter Mexico and then direct them to cross into the USA illegally. Yet that is not my style or their style.
Now maybe you can see why I have an attitude re. illegals enter in thru Mexico because my wife is denied hosting her relative(s0 even though WE have done everything LEGALLY.

and maybe thats not YOUR style, but for so many others escaping whatever it is they want/need to escape from, even if just to give their kids a chance at a better life, they should all be like you and say " oh well US dont want me"?

btw - the reason the US Embassy takes your money then denies them, is in part due to your stance on immigration. To avoid "legal" visitor entry that could end up "illegal" entry, just deny entry to almost everyone.

Remember, your party doesnt differentiate from legal/illegal. Its all "immmigration" to them. ( unless it benefits them- like you know housekeepers, janitorial staffing H1 B visas )

Congrats.

Your fiancé had the easiest path possible for immigration.

If you had brought her in illegally, she likely never would have been able to become a citizen. Suggesting that people who sneak across the border illegally have it easier shows a huge level of ignorance on your part about the immigration process.

and maybe thats not YOUR style, but for so many others escaping whatever it is they want/need to escape from, even if just to give their kids a chance at a better life, they should all be like you and say " oh well US dont want me"?

btw - the reason the US Embassy takes your money then denies them, is in part due to your stance on immigration. To avoid "legal" visitor entry that could end up "illegal" entry, just deny entry to almost everyone.

Remember, your party doesnt differentiate from legal/illegal. Its all "immmigration" to them. ( unless it benefits them- like you know housekeepers, janitorial staffing H1 B visas )

Congrats.
I am disappointed that anyone would read @efil4 's post and give it a thumbs up.
To respond I say....
I thought that when Obama was office or now that Biden is in office my relatives and I who follow the law would get a better / fairer result....but No. Three months ago the US Embassy just took our money and denied them. So don't talk about the Republicans being to blame. They are not.
Your post was a partisan response.
I'm talking as a frustrated family member...me....a non affiliated Independently registered voter.
We were denied no matter who controlled congress or who was in the white house.
I hate when people take a post and just look at it as an opportunity to criticize a political party. My frustration transcends party politics.

Last edited:
I am disappointed that anyone would read @efil4 's and give it a thumbs up.
To respond I say....
I thought that when Obama was or Biden is in office my relatives and I who follow the law would get a better / fairer result. Yet the US Embassy just took our money and denied them. So don't talk about the Republicans being to blame. They are not.
Partisan response.
I'm talking as a frustrated family member...me....a non affiliated Independently registered voter.
We were denied no matter who controlled congress or who was in the white house.
Since your wife is a US citizen, she could file an I-130 for her mother to come here to live.

It wouldn't be denied, and she could be here with a green card in less than two years.

These threads always feel very dogwhistle racist.

There are some basic facts that don't seem to be comprehended by those posting here.

Why are only Texas, and Florida overrun with illegal immigrants? How is this costing only their states more money? Do they have any communication with the Border Patrol, or ICE?

My brain is not yet smooth enough to believe Florida, and Texas suddenly had a huge influx of brown people when Biden took office.

I have no idea if this is still true, but why are you even talking about the border? People can come here legally, and never leave.

Since your wife is a US citizen, she could file an I-130 for her mother to come here to live.

It wouldn't be denied, and she could be here with a green card in less than two years.
Her mother has now passed away.
Her nephew does not want to live here.
We are focused on the Visitor Visa only.
We'll not try again.
We've learned our lesson.
Thanks for your genuine attempt to be helpful though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
Top Bottom