Biden Tracker (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

No, I don't. I pay very little attention to your posts, actually. I mostly reply on the off chance of informing lurkers. As far as I'm concerned, you're the political equivalent of a Young Earth Creationist.
    I like to think of myself as an old crotchety but brilliant and awe inspiring flat earth truther but yours is good too.

Imagine the oil industry was a funnel.

The opening at the top is oil production.

The spigot at the bottom is oil refinery.

If you pour more into the top, does it make the spigot produce more?

No, it doesn’t- it spills over and is just wasted

So, using this metaphor, if you produce more oil, does it make the refineries make more gasoline?

No, they don’t. The oil is then containerized until it can be refined.

So will producing more oil increase refining and reduce the price per barrel?

No, it won’t. Even if the oil industry had plans to build new plants it would take years for them to be online.

XL pipeline!?! That isn’t even for us! That is so Canadian companies can get oil to the Gulf for refining and or shipping. Literally none of the oil was for us. We were getting $ to let the pipe go through.

You thought that was good for Americans? That is adorable!

Your lack of remedial facts is almost cute. Like watching a three year old trying to open a package.

Hi! I'm not here to talk or read posts, but I was on Yahoo and I saw something that some of you might be interested to read.
    I'll share it and then disappear again....
    Take care!
    Steve

Hi! I'm not here to talk or read posts, but I was on Yahoo and I saw something that some of you might be interested to read.
    Take care!
    Steve
    Biden won't be the nominee in 2024, it's not up to him.

Neither will Bernie. It will be someone born after the moon landing.

This last page of comments perfectly exemplifies the difference between lukewarm democratic/moderate voters and republican voters. Our slide into authoritarianism continues unabated.

Wasn't sure where to put this, but this thread will work.

https://apnews.com/article/2022-mid...presidential-e50db07385831e67f866ec45402be8b9

WASHINGTON (AP) — A political shift is beginning to take hold across the U.S. as tens of thousands of suburban swing voters who helped fuel the Democratic Party’s gains in recent years are becoming Republicans.

More than 1 million voters across 43 states have switched to the Republican Party over the last year, according to voter registration data analyzed by The Associated Press. The previously unreported number reflects a phenomenon that is playing out in virtually every region of the country — Democratic and Republican states along with cities and small towns — in the period since President Joe Biden replaced former President Donald Trump.

I guess the inclusivity of crime and inflation is not what they had in mind.

Wasn't sure where to put this, but this thread will work.

https://apnews.com/article/2022-mid...presidential-e50db07385831e67f866ec45402be8b9

WASHINGTON (AP) — A political shift is beginning to take hold across the U.S. as tens of thousands of suburban swing voters who helped fuel the Democratic Party’s gains in recent years are becoming Republicans.

More than 1 million voters across 43 states have switched to the Republican Party over the last year, according to voter registration data analyzed by The Associated Press. The previously unreported number reflects a phenomenon that is playing out in virtually every region of the country — Democratic and Republican states along with cities and small towns — in the period since President Joe Biden replaced former President Donald Trump.

I guess the inclusivity of crime and inflation is not what they had in mind.
    Not surprising.
    Hey @Farb , would you be willing to look at the "What happens to the Republican Party Now?" thread and give some feedback on my posts?

Take care!
    Steve
    :hahar: :hahar: :hahar: :hahar: :hahar:
    Clearly I changed my mind.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom