Biden Tracker (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Wasn't sure where to put this, but this thread will work.

https://apnews.com/article/2022-mid...presidential-e50db07385831e67f866ec45402be8b9

WASHINGTON (AP) — A political shift is beginning to take hold across the U.S. as tens of thousands of suburban swing voters who helped fuel the Democratic Party’s gains in recent years are becoming Republicans.

More than 1 million voters across 43 states have switched to the Republican Party over the last year, according to voter registration data analyzed by The Associated Press. The previously unreported number reflects a phenomenon that is playing out in virtually every region of the country — Democratic and Republican states along with cities and small towns — in the period since President Joe Biden replaced former President Donald Trump.

I guess the inclusivity of crime and inflation is not what they had in mind.

Not surprising.
    Hey @Farb , would you be willing to look at the "What happens to the Republican Party Now?" thread and give some feedback on my posts?

And after you’re done with his posts, would you mind taking a look at the January 6th committee thread and give some feedback on the posts there?

This is a decent article here with good, valid points on both sides. In the end, I can't see Joe running in 24. If he does, he's losing, unless it's against Trump, and I have trouble seeing that sometimes too.

This is a decent article here with good, valid points on both sides. In the end, I can't see Joe running in 24. If he does, he's losing, unless it's against Trump, and I have trouble seeing that sometimes too.

Who were the other “celebrities” on the call with Debra Messy? I wonder if they are like my client who threatened to take his money to a competing bank because of our Company’s stance on Roe v Wade. That guy has a good bit of sway, but ultimately not enough to change the direction that the sun rises in as he believes.

I read the article and thought the best part in it was a topic header in bold with single quote marks that read 'Throwing spaghetti at the wall'

Personally I find the best place to throw spaghetti is at the refrigerator door. I didn't think there was anything realistically worthy about that article. It reminded me of a Democratic Club meeting I went to just before Covid shut down meetings like that. It was the last time I was out and about for a long time.

There had been a couple or three state primary elections by then and those fellow Democrats were milling around in a panic. They were looking at that weird Bloomberg guy who had been a Republican guy all too recently for their last gasp hope.

I rather calmly said that Joe Biden will take the nomination, and then go on to win the general election. Then I went on to say that I thought he and Kamala Harris were actually working together, and that she would join him to become the Vice President. That was in early March. It turned out I was correct on both counts.

They gasped at what I had to say, they were so sure Biden was out, and that that Bloomberg creepy crawler was their last hope. They thought Bernie Sanders would win the primary and then loose the general election to Trump. That insofar as they could see that they were doomed.

I haven't seen any of them since that night, I wonder if they remember that I said that to them? I know that most of them wasted their primary vote on that Bloomberg.

This is like that. Don't sell old Joe Biden sort. Sit back and watch him and Kamala Harris work it out and win in the end.

:)

Here's a video just for the fun of it:

Last edited:
    All of you who supported Biden will now back pedal and spin it that you were never his supporter.
    NBC and basically everyone is jumping ship.
    I've said it from the beginning.

I don’t blame Biden voters who have voters remorse. He is a modern Jimmy Carter (without a Peanut farm).

He is a nice guy (or so he seams on the surface), but the party (not the voters) pushed the wrong guy

The party probably had Pete number 2 after Biden. I would take Biden again if that's my choices.

I get it though. I'm shocked he didn't do anything about student debt, or drug reform. His administration also got played like a fool by the more conservative members of the caucus.

The party probably had Pete number 2 after Biden. I would take Biden again if that's my choices.

I get it though. I'm shocked he didn't do anything about student debt, or drug reform. His administration also got played like a fool by the more conservative members of the caucus.
    I get it, he (unlike the other candidates) harkened back to a glorious period for the party, but much like Clinton vs Obama, the Party wants to keep old heads in power, and it’s odd as hell given how those old heads aren’t the “progressives” that the party claims to be extending its arm to. Heck, any progressive that is raised up is knocked down by the party.

The Democrat party has as much soul searching to do as the Republicans.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom