All things Racist...USA edition (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Farb

Mostly Peaceful Poster
    Reaction score
    I was looking for a place to put this so we could discuss but didn't really find a place that worked so I created this thread so we can all place articles, experiences, videos and examples of racism in the USA.

This is one that happened this week. The lady even called and filed a complaint on the officer. This officer also chose to wear the body cam (apparently, LA doesn't require this yet). This exchange wasn't necessarily racist IMO until she started with the "mexican racist...you will never be white, like you want" garbage. That is when it turned racist IMO

All the murderer and other insults, I think are just a by product of CRT and ACAB rhetoric that is very common on the radical left and sadly is being brought to mainstream in this country.

Another point that I think is worth mentioning is she is a teacher and the sense of entitlement she feels is mind blowing.

https://news.yahoo.com/black-teacher-berates-latino-la-221235341.html

Using data as in “13% of the US population is black” isn’t racist.

Referring to black people as “the 13%” is.

But you already knew that and are being disingenuous.
    In before “so you’re saying the word ‘the’ is racist?!”

So that is a retort now on this board, using the comments of a posted article to project on the poster? Is this something that is can be done now, because I could just post vile, racist, and evil comments from left leaning sources as well. That might actually be a fun game.

I will also give you a hint @coldseat, when you have to go personal and make assumptions on someone being 'radicalized', it really weakens your position in the argument. You ask around in your playhouse.

I still want to know why the use of data (13%) is racist? Seriously...

You know why

You know EXACTLY why

it's the same reason the China Flu is racist

because it's used to excuse and encourage racist behavior and opinions

The 13% is a population version of "might makes right"

They're ONLY 13%. Who cares what they think?

They're ONLY 13%. Who cares what they want?

We can treat them however we want. They're ONLY 13%, What can they do about it?

Why are we changing all these rules, laws, attitudes and mindsets for ONLY 13%

The problem with this attitude?

The year 2044. That's the year when according to the Census Bureau the United States of America will become a majority minority country

White people will still be the single most populous race but all other races combined will be more than 50%

When you hear "they're taking our country" that's what they're talking about, that's what they're worried about, that's what they're terrified about

But what they are most terrified about, is being treated like they've treated everyone else

When the attitude is "Might makes right", and you've been wielding that hammer for centuries and you lose your "might" you're scared just waiting for the hammer blow

Last edited:
    You know why

You know EXACTLY why

it's the same reason the China Flu is racist

because it's used to excuse and encourage racist behavior and opinions

The 13% is a population version of "might makes right"

They're ONLY 13%. Who cares what they think?

They're ONLY 13%. Who cares what they want?

We can treat them however we want. They're ONLY 13%, What can they do about it?

Why are we changing all these rules, laws, attitudes and mindsets for ONLY 13%

The problem with this attitude?

The year 2044. That's the year when according to the Census Bureau the United States of America will become a majority minority country

White people will still be the single most populous race but all other races combined will be more than 50%

When you hear "they're taking our country" that's what they're talking about, that's what they're worried, that's what they're terrified about

But what they are most terrified about, is being treated like they've treated everyone else

When the attitude is "Might makes right", and you've been wielding that hammer and you lose your "might" you're scared just waiting for the hammer blow
    Absolutely fantastic post.

A few excerpts for the comment section of the article above for reference:

1623251439644.png

1623251680318.png

1623252043510.png

1623252193949.png

1623252408894.png
    christ

When you can replace 13% with N-word and the sentence reads the exact same way THAT's how you can tell it's racist

Yeah, I had never heard/seen or used 'the 13%', so I don't really care if that is considered racist or not.

christ

When you can replace 13% with N-word and the sentence reads the exact same way THAT's how you can tell it's racist
    Unless your a Biden....

And I do believe in calling out racism when I see it. I guess that makes me anti-racist? I think so.

farb, do you deny that the comments under that article you posted are racist?

Your sarcastic statement that people are saying the number is racist would seem to be just plain old BS. Fox knew the article would evoke those comments. It’s a stupid game. it’s a dangerous game. It’s dividing people by race, it almost ended this country once and people seem to want to try it again.

I agree that you’re not responsible for the comments under the article you posted, that’s a ridiculous assertion and I don’t think anyone was serious about that.

https://www.newsweek.com/research-a...ss-malignant-parasitic-like-condition-1599129

The article, titled On Having Whiteness, was written by Dr. Donald Moss, a white man who is a faculty member of both the New York Psychoanalytic Institute and the San Francisco Center for Psychoanalysis.

In the article, Moss wrote that "'white' people have a particular susceptibility" to the "parasitic" condition, which he claims "renders its hosts' appetites voracious, insatiable, and perverse." He explained he believed whiteness establishes "entitled dominion" that enables the "host" to have "power without limit, force without restriction, violence without mercy," and increases one's drive to "terrorize."

Moss has previously lectured on the subject of whiteness before On Having Whiteness was published in the bi-monthly, peer-reviewed Journal of the American Psychoanalytic Association on May 27. In 2019, he delivered his theory describing whiteness as a parasitic condition as a plenary address for the South African Psychoanalytical Association, and he also lectured on it at the New York Psychoanalytic Society and Institute and at the Center for Modern Psychoanalytic Studies in New York.

Effective treatment consists of a combination of psychic and social-historical interventions. Such interventions can reasonably aim only to reshape Whiteness's infiltrated appetites—to reduce their intensity, redistribute their aims, and occasionally turn those aims toward the work of reparation," Moss wrote in an abstract summary for the Journal. "When remembered and represented, the ravages wreaked by the chronic condition can function either as warning ('never again') or as temptation ('great again')."

Even with treatment, Moss wrote, there "is no guarantee against regression" and "[t]here is not yet a permanent cure."

Science!
    This Biden Bro is one step away from the 'final solution'. Obviously, this lends a lot credence to the conspiracy theory that 'whiteness' is under attack from a racist movement of radical ideology.

Is the the science I was told I was a monster and denier if I didn't believe 'science'? Do white people have the right to feel to offended and threatened by this hate?

Do white people have the right to feel to offended and threatened by this hate?

Why are you asking us? You're already are offended and threatened by it.

Are you asking people here to defend that guys paper? If so, I'm guessing all you'll hear are crickets.

Last edited:
    Why are you asking us? You already are offended and threatened by it.

Are you asking people here to defend that guys paper? If so, I'm guessing all you'll hear are crickets.
    I was told this doesn't exist and to be 'threatened and offended' by it was comical because it just didn't exist except by disinformation.

I guess I am looking for clarity?

Well Farb we are told all the time by you and others that there are just some bad apples, and we can’t let them spoil the bunch, right?

Nobody of consequence is saying anything remotely close to this.

So either the fringe speaks for the whole or it doesn’t. We both know it doesn’t. But frankly, I will be happy to compare the left fringe up against the right any day, in regards to domestic threat level.

I mean, we could go back and forth over what a threat entails etc. Or we can go straight to the score cards:

Right Wing attempts at hostile government takeover: 1

Left Wing attempts at hostile government takeover: 0

Well Farb we are told all the time by you and others that there are just some bad apples, and we can’t let them spoil the bunch, right?

Nobody of consequence is saying anything remotely close to this.

So either the fringe speaks for the whole or it doesn’t. We both know it doesn’t. But frankly, I will be happy to compare the left fringe up against the right any day, in regards to domestic threat level.

I mean, we could go back and forth over what a threat entails etc. Or we can go straight to the score cards:

Right Wing attempts at hostile government takeover: 1

Left Wing attempts at hostile government takeover: 0
    Just so I am clear on what you are saying, the Journal of the American Psychoanalytic Association (JAPA), is a fringe journal?

Just so I am clear on what you are saying, the Journal of the American Psychoanalytic Association (JAPA), is a fringe journal?
    Since you asked: as journals go, it's ranked 9,686th in terms of impact in the most recent Journal Citation Reports. Even just among Psychiatry journals, it's 117th (out of 142). So, basically, yes, it is a fringe journal. Psychoanalysis in general is not exactly mainstream.

As for the article itself, it literally begins, "This is not a traditionally organized psychoanalytic text. No clear path links my argument to that of my predecessors." Because it isn't actually a research article. It describes no research, and isn't following on from previous work. It consists entirely of the author's personal thoughts, including his personal experiences, and two anecdotal examples from his clinical work. It quotes the Bible and has phrases like: "When targeting individuals, Whiteness opportunistically attaches to any psychic structure that maps self and object vertically. These vertical planes are ubiquitous and as such provide an abundance of potential host receptors for Parasitic Whiteness." If you're wondering what the author means by 'Whiteness' and 'Parasitic Whiteness', the author does define that at the outset': "In what follows, I will capitalize Whiteness to signify Parasitic Whiteness—an acquired multidimensional condition: (1) a way of being, (2) a mode of identity, (3) a way of knowing and sorting the objects constituting one’s human surround. Whiteness should not be confused with lowercase whiteness, a commonly used signifier of racial identity."

So, perhaps interesting, if you're interested in that kind of thing, which here is the ramblings of a psychoanalysist published in a fairly obscure journal. But representative of mainstream thought? No, amazingly enough, this guy's personal musings about 'acquired multidimensional conditions' that 'attach to any psychic structure that maps self and object vertically' that were literally just published aren't mainstream thought.

Hate to break that to you @Farb. I know you really wanted to believe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom