All things Racist...USA edition (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Farb

Mostly Peaceful Poster
    Reaction score
    I was looking for a place to put this so we could discuss but didn't really find a place that worked so I created this thread so we can all place articles, experiences, videos and examples of racism in the USA.

This is one that happened this week. The lady even called and filed a complaint on the officer. This officer also chose to wear the body cam (apparently, LA doesn't require this yet). This exchange wasn't necessarily racist IMO until she started with the "mexican racist...you will never be white, like you want" garbage. That is when it turned racist IMO

All the murderer and other insults, I think are just a by product of CRT and ACAB rhetoric that is very common on the radical left and sadly is being brought to mainstream in this country.

Another point that I think is worth mentioning is she is a teacher and the sense of entitlement she feels is mind blowing.

https://news.yahoo.com/black-teacher-berates-latino-la-221235341.html

Thank you Rob I was coming back to tell him that is exactly what I was saying. I had never heard of it so I googled them. And well you know the rest.

I realize they had big buzzwords in their name like American and Psychoanalytic but you really need to open the thing before you post it. Read the summary at least.

Sometimes I think you are a brilliant liberal troll just lobbing up arguments that are so easy to debunk that you help to make the whole Trumpy argument laughable.

If you are, kudos. If not, yikes.

Honestly, someone is serving this all this manufactured outrage to Farb. It produces a similar result as our newly departed lefty fringe poster. Very much the same energy.

ETA: I didn’t want to seem to be comparing posting styles between the two. Farb follows TOS and the departed one did not. The obvious consumption of drummed up outrage is what strikes me as similar.

Last edited:
    He says this isn't being racist
    1623677783184.png
    1623677809409.png

1623677860357.png

Then some bonus Male Karen rants:
    1623678029133.png
    1623678121623.png

Newsmax is rated 9,568 out of 10,000 as far as news goes so....why the big deal? This doesn't appear to be mainstream thought

I didn’t see anyone claiming it was “mainstream” though. It wasn’t presented as representative of anyone but that one guy. Not really seeing the equivalence here. 🤷‍♀️

@Farb

Now we should disregard an opinion as fringe?

When some rando professor writes a paper? That is the central ethos of the Left.

A NEWS NETWORK says something in a midday broadcast? That’s just the fringe talking, nothing to see here.

I’d say there’s a bit of incongruity there.

I’m no internet lexicon expert. Would that be a Gish Gallop or a just a red herring

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...2-states-was-targeting-white-males/ar-AAL3YiV

A man who is accused of shooting five people across two states is said to have purposely targeted white victims during the attacks.

© Columbus Police Department Justin Tyran Roberts, accused of shooting five people in Alabama and Georgia, told police the attacks were racially motivated.
    Justin Tyran Roberts, 39, was arrested on Saturday on suspicion of wounding five people across Alabama and Georgia during a shooting spree that lasted 20 hours. Two of the shootings took place in Uptown Columbus while the other occurred in the parking lot of a hotel in Phenix City.

During a preliminary hearing at Columbus Recorder's Court on Monday, Columbus Police Detective Brandon Lockhart said that the suspect sought out to harm white men as he said he had been targeted himself.

"Basically, he explained throughout his life, specifically white males had taken from him, and also what he described as 'military-looking white males' had taken from him," Lockhart said, reported The Columbus Ledger-Enquirer.

I still don't think a 'hate' crime should be a thing, even in this racist and evil act. It is almost as if this idiot has been told how much of a victim he is so he reacted. I think most rational people are not too surprised with the constant victimization from the left.

Compared to the white incel that killed the asian massage parlors, this has been crickets.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...2-states-was-targeting-white-males/ar-AAL3YiV

A man who is accused of shooting five people across two states is said to have purposely targeted white victims during the attacks.

© Columbus Police Department Justin Tyran Roberts, accused of shooting five people in Alabama and Georgia, told police the attacks were racially motivated.
    Justin Tyran Roberts, 39, was arrested on Saturday on suspicion of wounding five people across Alabama and Georgia during a shooting spree that lasted 20 hours. Two of the shootings took place in Uptown Columbus while the other occurred in the parking lot of a hotel in Phenix City.

During a preliminary hearing at Columbus Recorder's Court on Monday, Columbus Police Detective Brandon Lockhart said that the suspect sought out to harm white men as he said he had been targeted himself.

"Basically, he explained throughout his life, specifically white males had taken from him, and also what he described as 'military-looking white males' had taken from him," Lockhart said, reported The Columbus Ledger-Enquirer.

I still don't think a 'hate' crime should be a thing, even in this racist and evil act. It is almost as if this idiot has been told how much of a victim he is so he reacted. I think most rational people are not too surprised with the constant victimization from the left.

Compared to the white incel that killed the asian massage parlors, this has been crickets.

I don't think it was the liberal lefties that did this. Sounds like something else was going on in his head.

However, Roberts is also said to have admitted shooting a Black woman and an Asian male during the assaults.

Assistant Public Defender Robin King requested that Judge Julius Hunter order a mental health evaluation on Roberts' behalf, arguing that Lockhart's testimony shows the suspect is having "delusions and a disconnect from reality."

But if it was a hate crime, then it should be charged as one. Even if you may be missing the boat here, it's at least good that you're acknowledging that rhetoric can play a roll in a manipulating people. And that hateful rhetoric (of the type we most often see on the right) can spur people to hateful racist attacks and murders.

Last edited:
    @Farb

You are right. It is Almost as if they did it because they was told they were a victim.

Almost but not quite. In other words, not. I would submit that this person has severe mental issues.

I am a bit fuzzy if there are requirements for the victim being from a protected class part of the hate crime law, but that giant caveat notwithstanding-

What this individual did, if proven by trial or admitted to, that race had motivation in their actions, then they should face an additional hate crime charge.

In fact, I am fine with adding a hate crime charge to anyone who was motivated to committing their crime on the basis of any uncontrollable feature (age, gender identity, race, country of origin, LGBTQ+, etc) or spiritual (or non-spiritual) beliefs.

Are you ok with them charging him with a degree of murder? should it be 1st degree, 2nd degree, or should he just be charged with plain murder. Intent shouldn't matter, right, murder is murder?

Are you ok with them charging him with a degree of murder? should it be 1st degree, 2nd degree, or should he just be charged with plain murder. Intent shouldn't matter, right, murder is murder?
    Intent matters. He planned and executed attempted murders/murder. 1st Degree with the death penalty. If it makes you feel better, they can send a couple of volts through him after he is dead for punishment of killing with what the state has determined to be hateful thoughts.

Intent matters. He planned and executed attempted murders/murder. 1st Degree with the death penalty. If it makes you feel better, they can send a couple of volts through him after he is dead for punishment of killing with what the state has determined to be hateful thoughts.
    you are arguing semantics. either you are ok with addon verbiage depending on the reason for the crime or you aren't.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom